Colorado governor signs bill for illegal immigrants' in-state tuition

Full story: Estes Park Trail-Gazette

Onlookers celebrate Monday as Gov. John Hickenlooper signs the ASSET bill at Metropolitan State University of Denver campus.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2013
Owen Kinnan

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Strange isn't it? Illegal immigrants get in state tuition rates, but someone from my state (Nebraska) who is not an illegal and wants to attend Colorado State, has to pay out of state tuition rates. Nice.
Why so

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

surprised? The country is run by the most liberal past senator now president and Hickenlooper is a dem and on, and on, and on..we wil be bankrupt by the time Obama waltzes out of office and into a cushy pension, book writing, library and late night comedy shows or a place on The View.
Too spoiledCryBaby

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

This is so sad, especially when other legal students are struggling to pay their own ever increasing tuition by holding two part-time jobs.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I'm glad that I'll be relocating back down south. Then again I'll be relocating to TX where many illegals are. Once they start doing that, I'm going back home to LA where that type of nonsense isn't tolerated. That's why the taxes here are so dorn high. Going back to where I don't pay state taxes anymore lol, thank God!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Elizabeth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••