Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Colorado in 2010?

Posted in the Elizabeth Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 148 Comments Last updated Nov 4, 2010
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Elbert

Kiowa, CO

#1 Oct 13, 2010
REALLY? Like we have a choice- Buck to finally take a stand on this economic mess caused but the Obama puppet -Bennet.
Ken Buck is our only chance left.
linda

Helena, MT

#2 Oct 14, 2010
reasonable, honest, willingn to make the tough calls for our country

Since: Oct 09

Denver, CO

#3 Oct 14, 2010
I think bennet has done enough for Colorado! He was told by us, not to support the stimulus and not to support obamacare, yet he followed his master's command like a good puppet. Bennet has proven he cannot be trusted.
None your

Denver, CO

#4 Oct 14, 2010
Conservative and that's what we need now.
Dave

Denver, CO

#5 Oct 14, 2010
The democrats are destroying this country, with complete focus and determination. It is only through candidates such as Ken Buck who will preserve this country that I love and prevent the failure which Bennet and the like are so bent on achieving.
Lin Erner

Fort Collins, CO

#6 Oct 14, 2010
Ken is a principled man of impeccable character. He will go to Washington D.C. and do the right thing not necessarily what is the popular thing. He believes the solution to BIG GOVERNMENT IS NOT MORE BIG GOVERNMENT.
Don Olsen

Gypsum, CO

#7 Oct 14, 2010
throw them all out
Jim Ritchie

Denver, CO

#8 Oct 14, 2010
I'm tired of godless heathens in congress telling us what to do.
Concerned US Citizens

Denver, CO

#9 Oct 14, 2010
KNOW YOUR JUDGES

CLEAR The Bench Colorado has recommended a “NO” vote on Larimer County judges Blair and Gilmore (who, as prosecutors, are reported to have conspired to hide evidence which may have sent an innocent man to jail for ten years). Ask yourself whether the unanimous recommendation of “retain” by the district performance review commission undermines the credibility of the “evaluation” process.

Opposition to these judges is led by the Committee on Judicial Justice ( http://www.judicialjustice.org/ ).

http://www.clearthebenchcolorado.org/evaluati...
Motomom34

Arvada, CO

#10 Oct 14, 2010
Buck all the way!!!!
Martha Maxwell

Erie, CO

#11 Oct 14, 2010
Ken's the best candidate
Curt

AOL

#12 Oct 14, 2010
As the Denver Post said, two words for Buck...
Bill Ritter
til Walker

Denver, CO

#13 Oct 14, 2010
We know him and like what he stands for
MLM

United States

#14 Oct 14, 2010
Honest and strong enough character to stand strong in Washington
Pat Bellamy

Loveland, CO

#15 Oct 14, 2010
No explanation necessary! Ken Buck is the ONLY choice for the life of Colorado. If not Buck, Colorado is doomed!
Concerned US Citizens

Commerce City, CO

#16 Oct 14, 2010
I don't trust Buck...he's already told Americans to 'shut up'...And I certainly won't vote for Nazi Bennet.
Patriot

Commerce City, CO

#17 Oct 14, 2010
Vote for a Constitutional Sheriff.

“Always Learning More”

Since: Oct 08

Palestine (TX)

#18 Oct 15, 2010
Ken is simply the better of the candidates with a chance of winning the election. Something has to be done to stop a Marxist fro controlling this office.

Since: Oct 09

Denver, CO

#19 Oct 15, 2010
Concerned US Citizens wrote:
I don't trust Buck...he's already told Americans to 'shut up'...And I certainly won't vote for Nazi Bennet.
Well, we already know what bennet has done and will do in the future. We kinda don't have a choice. We need a three or four party system with term limits for all of them.
Walt

Lyons, CO

#20 Oct 15, 2010
Ken is genuine. He is for the people of Colorado and will stand up for our rights constitutionally.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr KarlVIIIII 12,414
last post wins! (Feb '11) 4 hr mr goodwrench 24,647
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 13 hr Kawalski 1,302
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 16 hr lides 3,010
Relocating advice Fri Jjdenver3 10
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) Aug 28 curious 37
annette marion tortures w/cpms yvette handfield... Aug 28 ANNETTE MARION KI... 1
•••
•••
•••

Elizabeth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Elizabeth News, Events & Info