Review: Tree Land Christmas Trees

Posted in the Elizabeth Forum

Treeland Christmas trees

Denver, CO

#1 Dec 8, 2011
Fresh Christmas tree at low prices! Colorados largest tree lots. Coupons at nice christmastrees.com . noble, fraser, douglas, and grand for.

“One time at Tambourine Camp...”

Since: Oct 11

Reincarnated...Again.

#2 Dec 8, 2011
OMG...TREE KILLER...OMG Trees are living things. How could you make them live on tree farms like that ? How could you slaughter innocent trees for your own pleasure ? Do you club baby seals too ? Letting them sit in your house slowly dying..I can hear them screaming through their little needles. Then you disrespect mother nature by hanging little ornaments on them..How disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.If only they would come to life and take you tree killers down.." Occupy tree farms..Stop the slaughter". I need some sticks to make some signs.Im going to the lumber company.Ill be back mister. "Free the trees".
Treeland Christmas trees

United States

#4 Dec 25, 2011
How uneducted some can be. These trtees are plantation grown. For everyone cut two are planted. Merry Christmas.
Treeland Christmas trees

Aurora, CO

#5 Dec 25, 2011
How stupid some can be. Unicorn was joking.
Lumber company?
Get it?

“One time at Tambourine Camp...”

Since: Oct 11

Reincarnated...Again.

#6 Dec 27, 2011
I went to treeland concentration camp today and got a great deal on a tree for next near. The nice man told me to just keep it by the fire place in a bucket of water. He said something about a fire extinguisher but I really wasnt listening. I was so excited . He only charged me double for an out of season tree. I was soo lucky, he was putting them in a dumpster and said thats where they sleep until next year. I even tipped the nice man because he made an exception just for me..Namaste my friends.
Nichole B

Broomfield, CO

#7 Dec 3, 2013
HORRIBLE Customer experience. We bought a GROUPON and there is misleading information on the Groupon. THERE ARE NO $90 trees. The cheapest one was $299! So, basically the company tried to trick you into buying the Groupon for $45 (worth a $90 credit) then spend another $200 once you got there. When we were in the Westminster location, three other families were complaining about the same thing. Bad business Tree Land ... Thank Goodness Groupon credited our money back.
pete

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Dec 4, 2013
The trees are not $299.00 for every tree the coupons are towards a tree not for a tree. There seems to be a big issue with copy reading. do not purchase a 45 for 90 unless u intend on purchasing a tree 10 ft or above, they do run significant higher in price compared to a 6 - 7 ft.
Do not get caught up in $ amounts read the fine print so you do not come to a lot and feel mislead, it is very clear in the copy of what you will receive on top of our trees are cut months after large chain stores.
our prices will be higher than chain stores but our trees will last twice as long.
Merry Christmas.

Since: Aug 08

#9 Dec 6, 2013
I went there to check out some trees, and upon returning to my house, I discovered I was missing a kidney.
sec

Denver, CO

#10 Dec 8, 2013
Totally bad place - way overpriced trees and nothing like their website -
Don't go there. I won't ever go again.
Pete

Colorado Springs, CO

#11 Nov 19, 2014
I like this place! They offer the same Xmas tree discounts Groupon and other daily deals charge for For free @
50 off daily deal. Com
Tell your friends is cool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr SML 14,410
Review: Exotlcas Exotic Dancer Store Of Conveni... 3 hr Reynaldo 1
last post wins! (Feb '11) 4 hr NotaGoth 24,875
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 hr Jonah1 6,131
drugs and dealers Fri Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar? (Aug '11) Fri Reyna lokita 6
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) Fri DILF 69
Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web