Why are blonde guys mean?

Posted in the Elizabeth Forum

First Prev
of 37
Next Last
Ashley

Denver, CO

#1 Dec 2, 2011
Why are blonde guys mean?Seriously?!What makes them think that they're superior?EVERY blonde guy I met has this self-absorbed I'm not easy to get look.And they seem the most racist!Its like they'll only go out with their blonde barbie dolls and leave the rest of the girls out.Why?I mean other guys aren't like that.For instance,take dark haired men,they don't act like that!They like women of all sorts;well most of them do anyway.Does this mean dark haired men are nicer?And why?Answer me,why are blonde guys mean?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 2, 2011
Ashley wrote:
Why are blonde guys mean?Seriously?!What makes them think that they're superior?EVERY blonde guy I met has this self-absorbed I'm not easy to get look.And they seem the most racist!Its like they'll only go out with their blonde barbie dolls and leave the rest of the girls out.Why?I mean other guys aren't like that.For instance,take dark haired men,they don't act like that!They like women of all sorts;well most of them do anyway.Does this mean dark haired men are nicer?And why?Answer me,why are blonde guys mean?
Not all of them are mean toots. I used to be blond before I started this gig, and you can ask most people on here, Im a nice guy.

Location hidden

#3 Dec 2, 2011
That wasnt a proposition by the way, just saying
Ashley

Denver, CO

#4 Dec 2, 2011
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Not all of them are mean toots. I used to be blond before I started this gig, and you can ask most people on here, Im a nice guy.
Right,but why are blonde guys mean?Can you answer that?

Denver, CO

#5 Dec 2, 2011
Pshhhh! He locked my other me in a dungeon once!

“One time at Tambourine Camp...”

Since: Oct 11

Reincarnated...Again.

#6 Dec 2, 2011
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we hear some examples ? Just relax. Ill get the holistic gum. Pillow ?

“Topix Sux (_!_)”

Since: Apr 11

The real world

#7 Dec 2, 2011
TStylist wrote:
Pshhhh! He locked my other me in a dungeon once!
Actually more than once.:( But at least it has internet.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 2, 2011
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just saying not all of them are mean. I am kind of full of myself though. I think I have big feet and I think my hair is da bomb. Don't give up on em yet sugar.

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

#9 Dec 2, 2011
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally. A question I Cant answer. Maybe you just attract them.? Or did you approach them first ? Maybe you are attracted to mean blond guys. Maybe they are attracted to you . Some things to consider.
Blond guy

Aurora, CO

#10 Dec 2, 2011
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Finally. A question I Cant answer. Maybe you just attract them.? Or did you approach them first ? Maybe you are attracted to mean blond guys. Maybe they are attracted to you . Some things to consider.
Yeah yeah shut up already

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

#13 Dec 2, 2011
Blond guy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah yeah shut up already
Hey..I was just talking about you. Thanks for that insightful comment.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 2, 2011
Satans_Angel wrote:
Oh and don't be fooled by the big shoes either....it doesn't mean anything other than they wear big socks. ;-)
You know what they say about big red noses right?

Boulder, CO

#16 Dec 3, 2011
Satans_Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
They are caused by excessive friction?
LOL!

You beat me.... Not fair!
Ashley

Denver, CO

#18 Dec 3, 2011
Satans_Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how many mean blonde men are you basing this opinion on?
Mean people come in every shape, size and hair color.
Sniper is right. You pick them or you attract them.
If you slam your head into a wall and it hurts...quit slamming into the same wall.
People can only treat you as good or as bad as you allow them to.
Let's just say EVERY blonde guy I keep encountering is the same thing, so at this rate I'd say all of them.Not until I meet a nice one that is!That's why I don't even approach them because they wont even let you get near them!They instantly give you this"um,hello,I'm a blonde guy, meaning I'm full of myself and you'll never get a chance with me,so don't even try" look.So no,from now on I don't keep trying, I'm not THAT stupid,but I just wanted to know why they're like that?What exactly makes them feel so overly confident about themselves?Come on,there men,not women!
I like it rough

United States

#19 Dec 3, 2011
Hey can you hook me up with a blonde guy?
Ashley

Denver, CO

#20 Dec 3, 2011
-Dances with Unicorns- wrote:
<quoted text>Can we hear some examples ? Just relax. Ill get the holistic gum. Pillow ?
They wont even let you approach them!How's that?!They give you this meanie butt look, like your not good enough for them.Or they'll talk with you, but at the same time keep this indirect distance whereas to show you,"sure, I'll be nice, we could talk,but don't try having anything personnel with me because i'm too good for you"attitude.They give you this"your not in my league" look.
Ashley

Denver, CO

#21 Dec 3, 2011
Who believes blonde guys aren't mean?If so,why?

Location hidden

#23 Dec 4, 2011
Ashley wrote:
Who believes blonde guys aren't mean?If so,why?
I believe it because I am not mean and all my friends are blond. We dont befriend the other colors, but we aren't full of ourselves ;) Kidding on the last part toots.
Ashley

Denver, CO

#24 Dec 4, 2011
Satans_Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
It seems that you are either attracted to a-holes or you lack confidence yourself and view anyone who doesn't as mean.
It has nothing to do with hair color.
You need to check yourself, the problem lies within.
In your best guess,why do you think I perceive blonde guys as mean?Why do they seem mean?Do you just think that they have an overly self confident expression,making me mistaken it for them actually being like that or are they really like that? Do you just think I like them so much that the slightest uninviting expression they make I take it for them being mean because I'm so worried about them not liking me?But,yes I do like really good looking blonde guys,maybe that's why?Another thing that worries me is that they seem to only be going for the blonde girls.Why?Are they racist?Or do they just think brunettes are ugly and not good enough for them?I'm really confused and feel sour.It would be nice if you came up with a logical explanation as to why I'm feeling like this and answer all my questions.I mean I love blonde guys ,but it seems to me like they don't like me because I'm brunette.I rarely see a blonde guy with a brunette, so I'm worried.
Ashley

Denver, CO

#26 Dec 4, 2011
Satans_Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I have dated plenty of blondes and never had that experience at all.
Are you perhaps shopping in stores where the inventory is beyond your price range?
Ya know....coveting Bloomies goods when you have only a Wally World budget?
so your trying to tell me that blonde guys are too good for brunettes? Is that the deal here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Wondering 3,490
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr Brian_G 12,612
**KONG Dog Toy Warning** 4 hr Terry 1
Rocky Mountain Upset? Polling shows once-popula... 19 hr harmonious 73
looking for muslim girl for marriage Tue majabomustafa 1
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) Mon Tooth Fairy 86
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
Elizabeth Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Elizabeth Jobs

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elizabeth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabeth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]