“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#25922 Jul 9, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>Flag on the play!!!!

I win :)
Flag? What have i done now?
Lol

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#25923 Jul 9, 2013
I got to work 2 days in one week and one day this week.
Dam payday is really going to suck.

“I could be Susan's sock!”

Since: Jun 12

Lady J's Lead Acolyte

#25924 Jul 10, 2013
You're all winners!

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#25926 Jul 12, 2013
_PrincessSusan_ wrote:
You're all winners!
I'm a winner for now but if I am not here well its your win but let me know if I go POOOF please .

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#25927 Jul 12, 2013
Winning!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#25928 Jul 13, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
Winning!
Sorry pal, Thats long enough.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#25929 Jul 13, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry pal, Thats long enough.
Hope u had a good day off brother.
I've been off for over 2 weeks now but we are supposed to start back up this week sometime.

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#25930 Jul 13, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope u had a good day off brother.
I've been off for over 2 weeks now but we are supposed to start back up this week sometime.
Time for me to mooooooosss a spell rite here .

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#25931 Jul 13, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>Time for me to mooooooosss a spell rite here .
Please do, i need a break!

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#25932 Jul 14, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do, i need a break!
Hope your doing good Mr GW get some rest dont want my Bro wore out an just sit here an rest keep the win .

“If you can't fill em.....”

Since: Jul 12

Drink em.....

#25933 Jul 15, 2013
I'm winning

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#25934 Jul 15, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a winner for now but if I am not here well its your win but let me know if I go POOOF please .
You seem to still be around.

:)

Why, are you being bad?

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#25935 Jul 15, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to still be around.
:)
Why, are you being bad?
I have been being good and just friendly moooos so far . I win .

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#25936 Jul 15, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>I have been being good and just friendly moooos so far . I win .
Sorry Uncle,

Devil is winning!

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#25937 Jul 15, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Uncle,
Devil is winning!
Back to Hail you Demon !!! rut row sorry nephew got my satans mixed up . Lmao lv ya . Keep the win its past my tipping time now .

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#25938 Jul 15, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>Back to Hail you Demon !!! rut row sorry nephew got my satans mixed up . Lmao lv ya . Keep the win its past my tipping time now .
What would it cost me to buy a side of beef offin ya?

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#25939 Jul 15, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>What would it cost me to buy a side of beef offin ya?
Which side ?

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#25940 Jul 15, 2013
Sorry had to do that . On the hoof its $1.22 a lb right now which take a 800 lb yearlin topped out will dress 60% so 500lbs would run 976 bucks for whole an thats not processed nor cut an wrapped . Honest don't by beef aka steaks at wal mart if you have a Kroger or a better step up store the beef will be worth the few cents more .Its cheaper for the average person to purchase at a store because you wont have to deal with the what I call less than perfect cuts that are time taking to trim out n make burger out of and some real boney roast . I put 2 up a year for us but takes me 3 or 4 days an is intense to butcher out . The secret to a good tender steak is a marinade like Dales or Allegro .

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#25941 Jul 15, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>Which side ?
left side, right side, Lol! I don`t care

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#25942 Jul 15, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
Sorry had to do that . On the hoof its $1.22 a lb right now which take a 800 lb yearlin topped out will dress 60% so 500lbs would run 976 bucks for whole an thats not processed nor cut an wrapped . Honest don't by beef aka steaks at wal mart if you have a Kroger or a better step up store the beef will be worth the few cents more .Its cheaper for the average person to purchase at a store because you wont have to deal with the what I call less than perfect cuts that are time taking to trim out n make burger out of and some real boney roast . I put 2 up a year for us but takes me 3 or 4 days an is intense to butcher out . The secret to a good tender steak is a marinade like Dales or Allegro .
Whats a good price on a calf that will be large enough to butcher this winter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 4 min -Lea- 74
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 8 min KarlVIIIII 14,463
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 min KarlVIIIII 6,185
africa23 - _tel od out lo in protest is spy whyte 13 hr africhaiti 1
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 14 hr Forever in pain 95
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 16 hr AZTRO1 265
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) Sun bombs over mexico 164
Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elizabeth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabeth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:36 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:36PM
Broncos Defense Shines in Week 17 Win over Raiders
Bleacher Report12:51 AM
Broncos Hitting Stride on Both Sides of the Ball Entering Playoffs
NBC Sports12:53 AM
Broncos whip Raiders 47-14 to earn first-round bye - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:59 AM
Chiefs, Chargers both miss out on postseason - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:10 AM
Missed Opportunities, Imbalance Define Chiefs' Season