Kitty's Escapades and Ball of Yarn

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5454 Mar 18, 2013
{Covers eyes and quietly sneaks back out.}

:) you 2 are sweet.:)

“Not A Troll! ”

Since: Sep 11

Dooshbag Agitator

#5455 Mar 18, 2013
Whirled Peas wrote:
<quoted text>
My Love, to find something that could come close to saying what I feel, I had to turn to the country genre.
I hope you don't mind :-*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LhpC3FVf_lEXX
Now why would I mind? I would be more concerned if you had to turn to Insane Clown Posse or something, lol!

Miss you :)

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#5456 Mar 18, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!! CALM DOWN!
*cackle*
*flee*
OMG! OMG! KITTIE!!!

“If you can't beat um join um”

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#5457 Mar 18, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
Hey Whirled Peas! I thought it was time to tell you something. Sadly it appears Alanis Morisette says it better than I could. So listen carefully.
http://youtu.be/iBgP44KEf3Q
Awe.........

“If you can't beat um join um”

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#5458 Mar 18, 2013
Whirled Peas wrote:
<quoted text>
My Love, to find something that could come close to saying what I feel, I had to turn to the country genre.
I hope you don't mind :-*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LhpC3FVf_lEXX
Awe..........

“If you can't beat um join um”

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#5459 Mar 18, 2013
Hi Kitty, Peas and Wicked. Just got home from work. I spoke to Sniper today. He's going to come over and give me an estimate to fix the building where a semi cut the corner wrong and took off part of the overhang on the corner. Stabbed one piece of metal right through his trailer.
He said to tell you all hi. He's been ice fishing a lot and working on his truck.

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#5460 Mar 18, 2013
The Troll Doll wrote:
Hi Kitty, Peas and Wicked. Just got home from work. I spoke to Sniper today. He's going to come over and give me an estimate to fix the building where a semi cut the corner wrong and took off part of the overhang on the corner. Stabbed one piece of metal right through his trailer.
He said to tell you all hi. He's been ice fishing a lot and working on his truck.
wait a minute! he`s spose to holler at me when he needs mechanical help!

Tell him he better get his butt back on here, at least fer a lil bit each week.

“If you can't beat um join um”

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#5461 Mar 18, 2013
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>wait a minute! he`s spose to holler at me when he needs mechanical help!
Tell him he better get his butt back on here, at least fer a lil bit each week.
Sounds like he should have! He doesn't like doing mechanical work and it sounds like he might have taken the long way around to get it done. Hubby could have helped him too but he's kinda independent.
I gave him an update on what's been happening here on topix. I bet we see him on here before too long :)

“Not A Troll! ”

Since: Sep 11

Dooshbag Agitator

#5462 Mar 18, 2013
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! OMG! KITTIE!!!
HI!!!

“Not A Troll! ”

Since: Sep 11

Dooshbag Agitator

#5463 Mar 18, 2013
The Troll Doll wrote:
Hi Kitty, Peas and Wicked. Just got home from work. I spoke to Sniper today. He's going to come over and give me an estimate to fix the building where a semi cut the corner wrong and took off part of the overhang on the corner. Stabbed one piece of metal right through his trailer.
He said to tell you all hi. He's been ice fishing a lot and working on his truck.
HI!!!
Whirled Peas

United States

#5464 Mar 18, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>Now why would I mind? I would be more concerned if you had to turn to Insane Clown Posse or something, lol!

Miss you :)
I can't think of any ICP that would be fitting for us ;)

I miss you too!

“Not A Troll! ”

Since: Sep 11

Dooshbag Agitator

#5466 Mar 18, 2013
Whirled Peas wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't think of any ICP that would be fitting for us ;)
I miss you too!
Me either.... How about this?



LOL! No?

“Not A Troll! ”

Since: Sep 11

Dooshbag Agitator

#5468 Mar 18, 2013
Man Without A Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute but...um...not really us, except for the Batman onesy ;)
Well then tomorrow I will go buy me a Batman onesy, because....

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#5469 Mar 19, 2013
The Troll Doll wrote:
Hi Kitty, Peas and Wicked. Just got home from work. I spoke to Sniper today. He's going to come over and give me an estimate to fix the building where a semi cut the corner wrong and took off part of the overhang on the corner. Stabbed one piece of metal right through his trailer.
He said to tell you all hi. He's been ice fishing a lot and working on his truck.
Hey Troll Doll :)
Glad to hear Sniper is doing good. Hate that your building was damaged, Ouch !! Maybe they should have had some driving lession from on your Trike.:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#5470 Mar 19, 2013
Good Morning Miss Kitty, ManWAN, Twisted, SB . . . .Everyone have a great Tuesday :)

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5471 Mar 19, 2013
Hey, sweet kitty and mr. no name...love you guys.

“Not A Troll! ”

Since: Sep 11

Dooshbag Agitator

#5472 Mar 19, 2013
Good morning Cat and Hatti! I hope you two are having a a fabulous Tuesday!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#5475 Mar 19, 2013
When I read DK's comment , I read it just like that .... Cat'n Hatt. LOl !! Cute :)

You gotta get through Tuesday and that makes it one day closer to the weekend. lol

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5477 Mar 19, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
Hey, sweet kitty and mr. no name...love you guys.
Moooo puddy tat .

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5478 Mar 19, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
Good morning Cat and Hatti! I hope you two are having a a fabulous Tuesday!:)
MOOOOOOF.

Good mid day every body .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 33 min Brian_G 5,897
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Respect71 24,138
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 6 hr Respect71 335
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 8 hr Solina 19,148
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 11 hr Trunketeer 4,267
Open Borders Education in The Decline and Fall ... 15 hr Culture Auditor 1
last post wins! (Feb '11) 17 hr Trunketeer 25,230
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabeth Mortgages