Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

stopping in to say hello to miss kitty and all my friends.

Since: Sep 12

Reading, Pennsylvania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I needed a nice break.
Break's over! Back to work!

tee hee

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Hello Kitty and Friends.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Smart-Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Break's over! Back to work!
tee hee
Hey , slave driver !:) Quit cracking the whip, that makes me nervous. lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Bertie D wrote:
Hello Kitty and Friends.
Hello Bertie. I like the new avatar :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Bertie. I like the new avatar :)
Thank you. I had to check to make sure it was showing. That is the fastest I've ever had an avatar picture approved. I bout fell off my chair.

How you doing Hatti?

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I had to check to make sure it was showing. That is the fastest I've ever had an avatar picture approved. I bout fell off my chair.
How you doing Hatti?
Well, I'm kind of like you...staying very busy. Not a lot of time to post and really ....just not into all that drama going on elsewhere.

How you you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'm kind of like you...staying very busy. Not a lot of time to post and really ....just not into all that drama going on elsewhere.
How you you?
I read some of the drama. Still speak up with I think something is not fair or right. Though I am doing that less and less. It doesn't help and just gets me in the middle of a fight that I have no clue about. There are a few posters on the Topix Forum that just like to argue.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
I read some of the drama. Still speak up with I think something is not fair or right. Though I am doing that less and less. It doesn't help and just gets me in the middle of a fight that I have no clue about. There are a few posters on the Topix Forum that just like to argue.
Oops.. can't type correctly.:)

I lost all feeling after the exchange with the Perfessor. I adore the Perfessor and he handled it all with a grace and integrity that I'm not sure I could have.

The wedge is so deep there is really no hope reconciliation right now. They need to learn to ignore and stop all the digs at each other.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Oops.. can't type correctly.:)
I lost all feeling after the exchange with the Perfessor. I adore the Perfessor and he handled it all with a grace and integrity that I'm not sure I could have.
The wedge is so deep there is really no hope reconciliation right now. They need to learn to ignore and stop all the digs at each other.
Yeah...That is what got me going today. Perf didn't deserve that. I know I couldn't ahve handled it with grace.

It's just going to keep building, I don't see any end to it. It started in the CA threads and moved to the Topix forum threads. 2 of them are out for revenge and it's consuming them.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...That is what got me going today. Perf didn't deserve that. I know I couldn't ahve handled it with grace.
It's just going to keep building, I don't see any end to it. It started in the CA threads and moved to the Topix forum threads. 2 of them are out for revenge and it's consuming them.
Bertie Dear you have a nice evening ....I'm off to learn to Zumba. Don't laugh, this could get interesting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Bertie Dear you have a nice evening ....I'm off to learn to Zumba. Don't laugh, this could get interesting.
Have a good night. I was shocked how difficult Zumba is. Hope you had fun.
Sweet Revenge

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...That is what got me going today. Perf didn't deserve that. I know I couldn't ahve handled it with grace.

Their turn is coming.

As they cry about the injustice of it all, remember the three years of destruction they've brought to Topix.

Perhaps this shiitehole will finally be shut down. Now that would be sweet revenge.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Sweet Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Their turn is coming.
As they cry about the injustice of it all, remember the three years of destruction they've brought to Topix.
Perhaps this shiitehole will finally be shut down. Now that would be sweet revenge.
I don't know about the 3 years of destruction. But I doubt topix will shut down any time soon.

I don't get revenge. Over my lifetime I have noticed that things have a way of working themselves out. Those who think they are winning often lose.

My thought is I can walk away at anytime and keep the friends I have made. If I don't then they weren't friends in the first place. If someone does not value me or my friendship they are the one who loses not me and they didn't deserve my friendship in the first place.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about the 3 years of destruction. But I doubt topix will shut down any time soon.
I don't get revenge. Over my lifetime I have noticed that things have a way of working themselves out. Those who think they are winning often lose.
My thought is I can walk away at anytime and keep the friends I have made. If I don't then they weren't friends in the first place. If someone does not value me or my friendship they are the one who loses not me and they didn't deserve my friendship in the first place.
Well said Bertie :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Hello Ms Kitty , where ever you may be!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Bottom line I truly do beleive 2 certain posters will wind up paying for their behavor, they just think they won't.
Sweet Revenge

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Bertie D wrote:
Bottom line I truly do beleive 2 certain posters will wind up paying for their behavor, they just think they won't.
With a little help from my friends, I assure you they will.

They tried to hurt an innocent one.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Bertie D wrote:
I always believe that ... you reap what you sow. It has been proven too many times. Let us hope this slight calm of today .. continues.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>I always believe that ... you reap what you sow. It has been proven too many times. Let us hope this slight calm of today .. continues.
I hope the calm stays.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elizabeth Discussions

Search the Elizabeth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 58 min Frankie Rizzo 2,537
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 12,240
Who likes opiates? 3 hr Yikes 6
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 4 hr Kawalski 1,233
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) 12 hr Venom 706
Judge strikes down gay marriage ban, stays ruling 14 hr Sir Andrew 11
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 23 hr thank you hacker 611
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elizabeth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••