Republicans the party of LIARS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13923 Sep 17, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>The Republicans have stopped intrusive new regulation on employers based on a false premise that government can better regulate pay "fairness" than the market. Now is a bad time to hinder employment with new federal sex based pay standards,.
Your post shows your ignorance and intolerance regarding women. Requiring employers to show that wage gaps between men and women are based on factors other than gender is NOT an "Intrusive" regulation and would not hamper a legitimate employer that does not discriminate in any way shape or form.....When will YOU and the Republican party join the rest of America in THIS century?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13924 Sep 17, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one believe you any more… Especially women! You’re not begging hard enough!
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-events/qui...
You and YOUR party have no right to speak for women! Keep spewing your right rhetoric though it is showing just how out of touch with the real world YOU and YOUR party are!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13925 Sep 17, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
That is ONE POLL a right slanted poll. Here is ALL the polls combined to give an ACCURATE over look at the Colorado Governors race.
RCP Average 8/18 - 9/16 ---- Beauprez (R)43.8 Hickenlooper (D)43.3

A statistical dead heat!!!!!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/...

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13926 Sep 17, 2014
The Republican de facto leader 300LB. disgusting slob Rush Limbaugh is now a know all when it comes to sexual consent....

Rush Limbaugh’s new definition of consent:“No means yes if you know how to spot it”

Rush Limbaugh is one of the most dispicable and disgusting hedonists in our country. Poor thing missed out on instructions on any Christian values. His behavior and speech is so anti American that he needs to just shut his mouth or clean up his act. But I never expect that channel owned by a foreigner to push American values on any of his programs since he allows this swill to be blabbed without any correction. And STUPID Republicans can't get enough.
stillMIA

Scottsdale, AZ

#13927 Sep 17, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>.....typical.....
If they would declassify the missing 28 pages from the 2002 report and inquiry from 9/11 in New York, I think Washington and the American people would have a whole new perspective on which type of strategy to use.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13928 Sep 18, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Your post shows your ignorance and intolerance regarding women. Requiring employers to show that wage gaps between men and women are based on factors other than gender is NOT an "Intrusive" regulation and would not hamper a legitimate employer that does not discriminate in any way shape or form.....When will YOU and the Republican party join the rest of America in THIS century?
Your post shows you don't believe women can negotiate as well as men and require government intervention; I don't hold women in lower esteem.

Don't regulate or tax us at the bottom of this economic depression; you've already hurt business enough.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13929 Sep 18, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Your post shows you don't believe women can negotiate as well as men and require government intervention; I don't hold women in lower esteem.
Don't regulate or tax us at the bottom of this economic depression; you've already hurt business enough.
It is NOT about negotiation!!!!

If an employer has 2 employees that do the exact same job with the exact same result, shouldn't they be paid the same? Regardless of gender?

Your party has done NOTHING to help the economy....how would know anything about what helps or hurts business!!!!

What economic "depression"? the economy thanks solely to the Democrats is rebounding steadily!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13930 Sep 18, 2014
CORRECTION

*how would YOU know anything about what helps or hurts business*

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13931 Sep 19, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>You and YOUR party have no right to speak for women! Keep spewing your right rhetoric though it is showing just how out of touch with the real world YOU and YOUR party are!
LOL… I’m not the one that thinks women vote with their vaginas….

I think it’s hysterical you think I’m a republican, white and out of touch with realty.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13932 Sep 19, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>That is ONE POLL a right slanted poll. Here is ALL the polls combined to give an ACCURATE over look at the Colorado Governors race.
RCP Average 8/18 - 9/16 ---- Beauprez (R)43.8 Hickenlooper (D)43.3
A statistical dead heat!!!!!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/...
Even in that one the republican’s ahead!?
With the way you talk about republicans they should be way behind, right?!

Maybe if you try getting on your knees for votes… talk to those women!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13933 Sep 19, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
It is NOT about negotiation!!!!
It is ALL about the freedom of employers and employees to negotiate pay and benefits without government interference. We've seen the effect of leftist healthcare legislation on the job market; there's no hope for the effect of employment legislation on the job market.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
If an employer has 2 employees that do the exact same job with the exact same result, shouldn't they be paid the same?
No, seniority or tenure might preclude pay equity with good reason; let the market decide not some random bureaucrat.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Regardless of gender?
Why do you believe women are inept at negotiating wages?

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Your party has done NOTHING to help the economy....how would know anything about what helps or hurts business!!!! What economic "depression"?
Open your eyes.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
the economy thanks solely to the Democrats is rebounding steadily!
I mean, seriously!
Republican Bounty Hunter

Denver, CO

#13934 Sep 19, 2014
Republicans have become known for their ridiculous nonsense and relentless lying for profit and power.

It has become unfortunate, but there has not been one single Republican I have known over 50+ years - that did not lie... is it because it is the culture they were raised in, or they think they are so much smarter than everyone else, or are they simply stupid and don't understand the difference or what defines trust, or they simply don't care???

I have said many times that I would not trust Republicans in my house alone - and that simple fact makes them despicable outliers that are not truly an American by definition - very sad, but a fact!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#13935 Sep 19, 2014
Republican Bounty Hunter wrote:
Republicans have become known for their ridiculous nonsense and relentless lying for profit and power.
It has become unfortunate, but there has not been one single Republican I have known over 50+ years - that did not lie... is it because it is the culture they were raised in, or they think they are so much smarter than everyone else, or are they simply stupid and don't understand the difference or what defines trust, or they simply don't care???
I have said many times that I would not trust Republicans in my house alone - and that simple fact makes them despicable outliers that are not truly an American by definition - very sad, but a fact!
Democrats have become known only for their ability to entertain.
They are the court jesters of the political world and serve no other function, especially in serious matters that concern our nation.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13936 Sep 19, 2014
U.S. CONSUMER PRICES DROP FOR FIRST TIME SINCE SPRING OF 2013.....Associated Press .(9-18-14).....Prices edge down 0.2% as gas, clothing and airline ticket prices fall.....IT WAS THE LATEST EVIDENCE THAT INFLATION REMAINS UNDER CONTROL........

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13937 Sep 19, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats have become known only for their ability to entertain.
....There you are.....a little something something, to entertain you.....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#13938 Sep 19, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> ....There you are.....a little something something, to entertain you.....
The obvious lies of the dems is quite entertaining to some that don't consider the seriousness of their lies like I do.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13939 Sep 19, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>It is ALL about the freedom of employers and employees to negotiate pay and benefits without government interference. We've seen the effect of leftist healthcare legislation on the job market; there's no hope for the effect of employment legislation on the job market.
<quoted text>No, seniority or tenure might preclude pay equity with good reason; let the market decide not some random bureaucrat.
<quoted text>Why do you believe women are inept at negotiating wages?
<quoted text>Open your eyes.
<quoted text>I mean, seriously!
Republicans introduced over 700 pieces of legislation designed to remove women's control over their bodies last year alone, including requiring medically unnecessary and invasive trans-vaginal ultrasounds for no other purpose than to shame women and forcing women to explain to their employers why they want birth control. And the removal of several Planned Parenthood clinics, which served the majority of poor women. There were zero pieces of legislation regarding the rights of men over their bodies.

When the Republicans quit degrading and attempting to legislate what women do with their bodies you might have half a chance to talk about if they should have equal pay!!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13940 Sep 19, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The obvious lies of the dems is quite entertaining to some that don't consider the seriousness of their lies like I do.
What is "entertaining" is watching you bounce from thread to thread in an effort to garner some information to make your ridiculous inept self look educated!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13941 Sep 19, 2014
Republican Bounty Hunter wrote:
Welcome to the thread....I created it in 2011

Everyone of your points is spot on!

Thanks, KarlVIIIII

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13942 Sep 19, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even in that one the republican’s ahead!?
With the way you talk about republicans they should be way behind, right?!
Maybe if you try getting on your knees for votes… talk to those women!
Good grief, the GOP is the MOST destructive force in the country...anti-Veteran's jobs bill, anti-women, anti-immigration, anti minorities, anti-LGBT...started two illegal wars, supported illegal torture - no bid contracts to their buddies, Cheney and Bush are no less than war criminals. What about all your Bundy welfare rancher and white militia types denying the government of this country? THAT's not ANTI-AMERICAN? Or the Right wing fanatics who want to secede from the USA? I laugh! Try pulling that somewhere else. We have a pretty educated constituency here in Colorado. Now shut up and go talk to some of your right wing destructive ANTI-AMERICA Republican Domestic TERRORIST buddy's!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! (Feb '15) 25 min Rene 587
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 27 min EdmondWA 37,406
Lookin' for dank in all the wrong Places lol 2 hr Big Rob 1
The Parade of Double Standards Continues in the... 5 hr Culture Auditor 1
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Tue jww 1,123
Memorial Day Tue Taylor V 13
The Media Expose Priests But Cover Up For Micha... Tue Francisco 7

Elizabeth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabeth Mortgages