Republicans the party of LIARS

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13483 Jul 12, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that stupid? THAT WOULD BE SOCIALIZED MEDICINE!
Respect71 wrote, "<quoted text>
I’m referring to BREAKING THE LAW HE SIGNED! Which is an impeachable offense."

This shows exactly how much you know about our Country....Executive Privilege IS A PRESIDENTIAL RIGHT and President Obama is perfectly with'in the constraints of the LAW!

Did Boehner gave any specific reasons why he needed to employ the extraordinary remedy of suing a President—as opposed to seeking a political solution to a political issue? Nope. Instead Boehner offered up sweeping statements like,“The President has circumvented the American people and their elected representatives through executive action.”(I wonder, if Boehner had been House Speaker in the 1980s, if he would have sued Ronald Reagan, who issued more than double the number of executive orders as Obama’s 182, coming in at 381? Actually, I don’t.)

I can only hope that President Obama files a bunch of counterclaims. I’d love to see President Obama ask a court to compel Boehner to actually do some work, like bring immigration reform or raising the minimum wage up for a vote.

President Obama should definitely sue Boehner to reimburse us for the costs associated with the 54 times the GOP-controlled House has voted to repeal Obamacare. Per CBS’s 2013 calculations, those meaningless votes cost $52.4 million in taxpayer’s dollars.

President Obama’s counterclaims would certainly rile up thinking patriotic Americans and score some great headlines. But these claims by President Obama wouldn't be patently without merit. Unlike Boehners

Boehners issues are political issues that need to be resolved via the political process, not via the judiciary.
Distraction. If we already had socialized medicine then why force obamacare on Americans?

The United States Justice Department stated Obama broke the law. That's a fact. Dispute it.

Location hidden

#13484 Jul 12, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>This also demonstrates how LITTLE you know of OUR political process....

The Republicans hold the Majority in the House and the Democrats hold the majority in the Senate. The President either signs or veto's bills sent to him from the Senate.

The Republicans have obstructed and or blocked or refused to vote on damn near every piece of legislation in the House before they could get to the senate for 6 YEARS...Even their OWN IDEAS

The Republicans haven't DONE SHIT FOR AMERICA IN 6 YEARS! Time for them ALL to GO
Distraction. Keep it up.

That how our system works. Representative of the people. If you do like it go elsewhere to be un-American

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13485 Jul 12, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Distraction. If we already had socialized medicine then why force obamacare on Americans?
WE Didn't What we had was a broken system one in which the insured paid for the uninsured! The ONLY tax payer subsidized medicine in this country is the V.A.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States Justice Department stated Obama broke the law. That's a fact. Dispute it.
Cite your source!....

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13486 Jul 12, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Distraction. Keep it up.
That how our system works. Representative of the people. If you do like it go elsewhere to be un-American
DIP-STICK...I just explained OUR system of governance to YOU!!!!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13487 Jul 12, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep begging for votes!
1. Americans, you should remember that the 2014 elections THIS YEAR will possibly be one of the most important elections in your life: America is at a crossroads, and YOU, the VOTER, will determine in the November elections if we will continue to make progress by moving forward and voting OUT Republicans, or go backwards by voting for Republicans ... The GOP has demonstrated with their actions over the past 6 years that they have NO INTENTION of working with President Obama, and doing right by the vast majority of Americans, and you would have to be ignorant or willfully ignorant to believe otherwise. Over the last 6 years the Republicans in Congress have focused on obstruction, and blocking job growth and the economic recovery, being fiscally irresponsible, and spewing their greed, ignorance, bigotry, and hate, and if you give them more power they will be emboldened to DOUBLE DOWN on their unconscionable and despicable actions. If you care about yourselves, your family, and the U.S., you will vote these Republicans OUT of office in the November, because the U.S. CANNOT AFFORD another 2 years of the GOP actions of obstructionism, bigotry, wasting taxpayers dollars, and trying to destroy Americans and America if you let them, the Republicans WILL destroy the U.S.

2. Many agree that Republicans have already acted like domestic terrorists, threatening to blow up the economy, everyone, and everything, including themselves, if they dont get their way (ie. Shutting down the govt, Debt ceiling crisis, etc.)- they feed on hate and continue to corner the market on crazy, and their evil actions would be on STEROIDS if voters gave them control of the House and Senate which will allow them to begin impeachment proceedings based on BOGUS claims, and Republicans will spend the next 2 years tearing this country apart with their bigotry and hate as they try to impeach President Obama: America will go backwards, the legislative process will come to a halt, nothing will get done to benefit the vast majority of Americans (including YOU).
2. Per the Federal Elections Commission, in 2008 approx. 130 million people voted when President Obama was elected as POTUS, and in 2010 only approx. 90 million people voted, which allowed the rooting for failure Obstructionist Republicans to gain seats and control of the House Of Representatives and cause real NEGATIVE consequences for America. The difference (130 - 90) represents at least 40 million people who stayed home and did not vote in 2010.

3. One of the primary keys to winning the Senate, House, Governorship races, etc. is going to be for Democrats and people supporting Democratic principles, GET MOTIVATED AND TURN OUT IN THE MID-TERM ELECTIONS.. When you stay at home and dont vote, odds are Republicans will win the elections, and this is one of the primary reasons why the GOP are trying to implement voter suppression tactics nationwide. The republicans know if the Democratic turn out is marginally good they will lose. Don't stay home VOTE

4. VOTERS, some of you helped create this problem by voting Republicans into office and/or being complacent and staying at home,, and you can SOLVE the problem by voting the Republicans OUT of office on the state and federal level (House, Senate, Governors, etc.) in 2014 wake up, and TURNOUT TO VOTE AND SPREAD THE WORD TO VOTE (ie. verbally, phone, facebook, e-mail, linkedin, etc.), go to the polls in droves, take your family and friends with you, and vote these Republican (House, Senate, Governors) OUT of office in 2014. If you are not in the top wealthy 1%, your concerns are going to be at the BOTTOM of the GOP list the Republican Party has repeatedly shown, with their actions and policies they support, that they dont give a SCHIT about the vast majority of Americans.

Location hidden

#13488 Jul 12, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>WE Didn't What we had was a broken system one in which the insured paid for the uninsured! The ONLY tax payer subsidized medicine in this country is the V.A.
Respect71 wrote, "<quoted text>
The United States Justice Department stated Obama broke the law. That's a fact. Dispute it. "

Cite your source!....
You're the one who stated it... Cite your source.

Location hidden

#13489 Jul 12, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>DIP-STICK...I just explained OUR system of governance to YOU!!!!
You ranted about how you don't like that your side (the side that is in power) can't do anything because of our system of government. If you don't like our system there is nothing holding you here. Except your sole proprietorship of you limited liability "corporation" that you are CEO of.

Location hidden

#13490 Jul 12, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>1. Americans, you should remember that the 2014 elections THIS YEAR will possibly be one of the most important elections in your life: America is at a ‘crossroads’, and YOU, the VOTER, will determine in the November elections if we will continue to make progress by moving forward and voting OUT Republicans, or go backwards by voting for Republicans ... The GOP has demonstrated with their actions over the past 6 years that they have NO INTENTION of working with President Obama, and doing right by the vast majority of Americans, and you would have to be ignorant or willfully ignorant to believe otherwise. Over the last 6 years the Republicans in Congress have focused on obstruction, and blocking job growth and the economic recovery, being fiscally irresponsible, and spewing their greed, ignorance, bigotry, and hate, and if you give them more power they will be emboldened to DOUBLE DOWN on their unconscionable and despicable actions. If you care about yourselves, your family, and the U.S., you will vote these Republicans OUT of office in the November, because the U.S. CANNOT AFFORD another 2 years of the GOP actions of obstructionism, bigotry, wasting taxpayers dollars, and trying to destroy Americans and America – if you let them, the Republicans WILL destroy the U.S.

2. Many agree that Republicans have already acted like domestic terrorists, threatening to blow up the economy, everyone, and everything, including themselves, if they don’t get their way (ie. Shutting down the gov’t, Debt ceiling crisis, etc.)- they feed on hate and continue to corner the market on crazy, and their evil actions would be on STEROIDS if voters gave them control of the House and Senate – which will allow them to begin impeachment proceedings based on BOGUS claims, and Republicans will spend the next 2 years tearing this country apart with their bigotry and hate as they try to impeach President Obama: America will go backwards, the legislative process will come to a halt, nothing will get done to benefit the vast majority of Americans (including YOU).
2. Per the Federal Elections Commission, in 2008 approx. 130 million people voted when President Obama was elected as POTUS, and in 2010 only approx. 90 million people voted, which allowed the rooting for failure Obstructionist Republicans to gain seats and control of the House Of Representatives and cause real NEGATIVE consequences for America. The difference (130 - 90) represents at least 40 million people who stayed home and did not vote in 2010.

3. One of the primary keys to winning the Senate, House, Governorship races, etc. is going to be for Democrats and people supporting Democratic principles, GET MOTIVATED AND TURN OUT IN THE MID-TERM ELECTIONS.. When you stay at home and don’t vote, odds are Republicans will win the elections, and this is one of the primary reasons why the GOP are trying to implement voter suppression tactics nationwide. The republicans know if the Democratic turn out is marginally good they will lose. Don't stay home VOTE

4. VOTERS, some of you helped create this problem by voting Republicans into office and/or being complacent and staying at home,, and you can SOLVE the problem by voting the Republicans OUT of office on the state and federal level (House, Senate, Governors, etc.) in 2014 – wake up, and TURNOUT TO VOTE AND SPREAD THE WORD TO VOTE (ie. verbally, phone, facebook, e-mail, linkedin, etc.), go to the polls in droves, take your family and friends with you, and vote these Republican (House, Senate, Governors) OUT of office in 2014. If you are not in the top wealthy 1%, your concerns are going to be at the BOTTOM of the GOP list – the Republican Party has repeatedly shown, with their actions and policies they support, that they don’t give a SCHIT about the vast majority of Americans.
Keep begging for votes. Democrats had the power and did nothing except obamacare and Americans know it.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#13491 Jul 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't....AGAIN Millions of American's tax dollars WASTED thanks to the REPUBLICANS empty crusade!
Why do you lie?

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13492 Jul 13, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who stated it... Cite your source.
I said President "Obama is/was perfectly with'in his constraints of the using his Executive Privilege"

You said "The Department of Justice said President Obama broke the law"

You can't back it up....BECAUSE it isn't TRUE!

So again, Site your Source!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13493 Jul 13, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie?
Why do you post accusations that simply are not factual and with-out any credible merit?

Hillary Clinton and Susan Rice...Offered the best information they had at the time and the 8 Republican complete and total waste of tax payer dollar investigations found there was NO WRONG DOING on behalf of the Obama administration and the State Department....PERIOD!

Why must you continue to repeat right wing nut job empty rhetoric?

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13494 Jul 13, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep begging for votes. Democrats had the power and did nothing except obamacare and Americans know it.
The Democrats had the majority for 2 YEARS and passed economy/country saving stimulus packages, saved the automobile industry, etc... and yes passed the most comprehensive health care LAW in the history of this nation.....all of which is helping millions and millions of American citizens!!!!

What have the Republicans done is 4 years since gaining the majority in the House?....Answer: NOTHING!!!!

What have the Republicans done to HELP the middle and lower class American population of the nation for the last 6 years?......Answer: NOTHING!!!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13495 Jul 13, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Except your sole proprietorship of you limited liability "corporation" that you are CEO of.
Here you go again, with your obsession with my private/business life.....that has NOTHING to do with REPUBLICANS the Party of LIARS....

I know it is hard to stay on subject when you are dumbed down constantly watching/searching for more right wing talking point empty rhetoric....

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13496 Jul 13, 2014
President Theodore Roosevelt enacted 1,081 executive orders during his presidency. President Dwight Eisenhower had 484. President Ronald Reagan had 381. And President George W. Bush had 291.

President Barack Obama has enacted 182 executive orders -- yet the GOP accuses him of being an "imperial president," and Republican members of the House of Representatives are preparing to sue him for violating the Constitution.

House Republicans are using taxpayer dollars to fund a lawsuit against a President who has literally done not only what every president before him has done but has done it less often and is doing so now only because House Republicans repeatedly refuse to even vote on legislation, let alone pass anything.

And they have the gall to accuse the President of being the one in violation of the Constitution!

This is a particularly laughable assertion given last week's jobs report, which noted our economy added 288,000 jobs in June, marking 52 straight months of continuous job growth. Overall, under President Obama's leadership, the private sector has added 9.7 million jobs and an economy that was in free fall when he was elected is now in a steady recovery.

House Republicans need to get off their asses and pass laws to help rather than jeering from the sidelines and rooting for America to fail so they can blame it on President Obama.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#13497 Jul 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
"positronium" is a short-lived hydrogen-like atom
Your "short" life here on topix has exceeded it's expectancy!
And you just hate the fact that it will be the last atom to ever exist too.
Obama is a marxist and that is reason enough to hate him. If I want to hate somebody, I am completely within my rights to do so. He doesn't deserve anything said positively about him. If you don't like it, too bad so take your kumbiah love everybody crap and shove it.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13499 Jul 13, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Your statement is blatant bullschit and you know it!

First of all it is called the Department of Justice (DOJ) "Not United States Justice Department"....That is the first clue of your blatant LIE

Secondly, The same article of the Constitution that vests power and authority in Congress vests executive power in the President. Since the founding of our country, that power has been interpreted to allow presidents to enact executive orders and determine how the duly passed laws of Congress should be prioritized and deployed.

The DOJ would NEVER make such a ridiculous blatant LIE as you state......

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13500 Jul 13, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>And you just hate the fact that it will be the last atom to ever exist too.
Obama is a marxist and that is reason enough to hate him. If I want to hate somebody, I am completely within my rights to do so. He doesn't deserve anything said positively about him. If you don't like it, too bad so take your kumbiah love everybody crap and shove it.
Are you glad you will soon be starting the 8th grade....AGAIN?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#13501 Jul 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you glad you will soon be starting the 8th grade....AGAIN?
projecting

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13502 Jul 13, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
projecting
Oh' so now you are a psychologist.

How many years of education do you have in the psychology field?

I happen to hold a bachelors degree in psychology, and you my friend have no factual basis to make a baseless diagnosis!

Keep trying though, making right wing lunatics look dumber than they already do is fun.....HA

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13503 Jul 13, 2014
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

According to Republicans this ageless inscription on the Statue Of Liberty only applies to those of the Anglo Saxon (white people) persuasion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 53 min Wondering 25,617
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 1 hr Go Blue Forever 547
Why I Am Voting for Trump 6 hr Deanna M 82
Test (Apr '13) 20 hr THE GREEK GOD 9
News Chupacabra spotted near Tecumseh? (Jul '10) Thu Angelia 57
Trump is Right, No Anchor Babies Thu Vote Trump 13
News Brush Family Dentistry offers welcoming environ... (Dec '13) May '15 KsJohn 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabeth Mortgages