sickofU

Denver, CO

#13359 Jul 1, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“EVERYONE needs health Insurance Dumb ASS....” No... They don’t.
“Every American was represented when the vote for the ACA took place...” Which congressman or senator voted for the TAX? Not one!
“You are just mad because you think only the wealthy white folk should have health insurance....” LOL... You think so? Are you under the assumption that you know the color of my skin?
“Exactly what bureaucracies would you be referring to? I'm sure they are not food stamps, Veterans benefits etc....” Are you talking about the wonderful running bureaucracy of the VA that caused thousands of American veteran’s deaths? http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/24/us/senator-va-r...
“You know the very same bureaucracies Republicans have been sucking off for their constituents for DECADES!!!!Until the "Black man" in the white House supports them.....Very telling HYPOCRITE!!!” Not one tea party member is upset with obama because he is black... Unless you can cite something it’s more of your lies.
“Name 1 ONE right leaning political action group, superpac or organization that filed for a tax break otherwise known as 501 (c) 5 and was denied over the past 6 years.....YOU CAN'T because the ONLY political organization turned down for a 501 (c) 5 was a LIBERAL political action group......Just another Darrell Issa REPUBLICAN WASTE of American's Tax Dollars!!!” The Prescott Tea Party, the American Hunto and the Albuquerque Tea Party... There’s two.
http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/20...
you're a complete idiot....KarlVIIII has been pointing this out on a daily basis and you are too pigheaded and too dumb to head the advice

people like you are why this country is in decline
View of Eternity

Hemet, CA

#13360 Jul 1, 2014
sickofU wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a complete idiot....KarlVIIII has been pointing this out on a daily basis and you are too pigheaded and too dumb to head the advice
h-e-e-d, not
h-e-a-d the advice.
oink!
View of Eternity

Hemet, CA

#13361 Jul 1, 2014
*geeeezus*
View of Eternity

Hemet, CA

#13362 Jul 1, 2014
second posting not intended
View of Eternity

Hemet, CA

#13363 Jul 1, 2014
Topix Moderators, please try not to crash your own website. we like it.
weddlesis

Pittsburgh, PA

#13364 Jul 2, 2014

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13365 Jul 2, 2014
sickofU wrote:
<quoted text>
I have shown Karl’s lies and his assertions to be false…
It’s people like you who “head the advice” of people like Karl, who put the people in power to cause America’s decline… Or do you blame bush still as well?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
View of Eternity

Hemet, CA

#13367 Jul 2, 2014
How f*cking old ARE you two?
sit right down here and be comfortable, grandma.
would you like some tea with milk and honey?
View of Eternity

Hemet, CA

#13368 Jul 2, 2014
Sorry, sorry - meant to respond to posts 13357 and 13358.
sickofU

Wheat Ridge, CO

#13369 Jul 2, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have shown Karl’s lies and his assertions to be false…
It’s people like you who “head the advice” of people like Karl, who put the people in power to cause America’s decline… Or do you blame bush still as well?
You zero'ed in on ONE sentence of KarlVIIII's and have obsessed over it for month's. KarlVIIII was merely making an observation that many of our country's charitable organizations receive tax dollars either directly or indirectly, which happens to be for your information true.

You have yet to answer anyone's including KarlVIIII"s question on what has the current republican leadership done for the American people other than obstruct and hijack the political process. Understanding as it might be there is no defense for the republicans

I do not know your age gender or nationality because you are aloof you provide nothing about yourself only condescending often belittling accusations against everyone that has a differing opinion of your's

In my humble opinion you conduct yourself as a very immature bigot maybe you should try out for your high school cheer-leading squad the last homely attention starved girl picked by the pity committee moved away
View of Eternity

Hemet, CA

#13370 Jul 2, 2014
sickofU wrote:
<quoted text>
You zero'ed in on ONE sentence of KarlVIIII's and have obsessed over it for month's. KarlVIIII was merely making an observation that many of our country's charitable organizations receive tax dollars either directly or indirectly, which happens to be for your information true.
You have yet to answer anyone's including KarlVIIII"s question on what has the current republican leadership done for the American people other than obstruct and hijack the political process. Understanding as it might be there is no defense for the republicans
I do not know your age gender or nationality because you are aloof you provide nothing about yourself only condescending often belittling accusations against everyone that has a differing opinion of your's
In my humble opinion you conduct yourself as a very immature bigot maybe you should try out for your high school cheer-leading squad the last homely attention starved girl picked by the pity committee moved away
If I told you how old he/she is you would be APPALLED.
View of Eternity

Hemet, CA

#13371 Jul 2, 2014
don' worry about it, respect71, I won't
i'm not that mean.

Location hidden

#13372 Jul 3, 2014
sickofU wrote:
<quoted text>
I have watched the back and forth between you and Karl and you have shown nothing but a child like disrespect for someone who obviously knows what he is talking about.
I blame the last Bush administration for many of our current problems they were inept incompetent douche bags and dumb people like you refuse to see it.
Interesting... Would you care to cite something Karl has stated that is truth and back it up with evidence?

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13373 Jul 3, 2014
sickofU wrote:
<quoted text>
I have watched the back and forth between you and Karl and you have shown nothing but a child like disrespect for someone who obviously knows what he is talking about.
I blame the last Bush administration for many of our current problems they were inept incompetent douche bags and dumb people like you refuse to see it.
A note FYI.

When you are in the right there is no need for name calling. Correctness breeds tranquility!

And you are so correct!!!

Denver, CO

#13374 Jul 3, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting... Would you care to cite something Karl has stated that is truth and back it up with evidence?
Loll, here we go again!!! I can see it now. Have you saved your references so you don't have to look them up again? That is what I would do if I were you and actually did do that in college. Of course that is the correct way to have a discussion but I am beginning to think that simply looking at the wider picture has it's place in a discussion with you. It is to much work and takes to much time and some people have a life!

I truly like you Respect and you are a hard working debater. I would love to have you on my college debate teem. There is only one problem...

YOUR WRONG!!! At least way to often.

Denver, CO

#13375 Jul 3, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> EVERYONE needs health Insurance Dumb ASS....Every American was represented when the vote for the ACA took place...You are just mad because you think only the wealthy white folk should have health insurance....
<quoted text> Exactly what bureaucracies would you be referring to? I'm sure they are not food stamps, Veterans benefits etc....You know the very same bureaucracies Republicans have been sucking off for their constituents for DECADES!!!!Until the "Black man" in the white House supports them.....Very telling HYPOCRITE!!!
<quoted text>Name 1 ONE right leaning political action group, superpac or organization that filed for a tax break otherwise known as 501 (c) 5 and was denied over the past 6 years.....YOU CAN'T because the ONLY political organization turned down for a 501 (c) 5 was a LIBERAL political action group......Just another Darrell Issa REPUBLICAN WASTE of American's Tax Dollars!!!
Karl,

You had better get back in here, it looks like your getting a following:):) Loll

I get to be the first!!! Well...in the top 10 at least.

Location hidden

#13376 Jul 3, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
Loll, here we go again!!! I can see it now. Have you saved your references so you don't have to look them up again? That is what I would do if I were you and actually did do that in college. Of course that is the correct way to have a discussion but I am beginning to think that simply looking at the wider picture has it's place in a discussion with you. It is to much work and takes to much time and some people have a life!
I truly like you Respect and you are a hard working debater. I would love to have you on my college debate teem. There is only one problem...
YOUR WRONG!!! At least way to often.
By all means… Tell me specifically what I’m wrong on… Then back up your argument. This thread has been ALL OVER THE BOARD.
sickofU

Wheat Ridge, CO

#13377 Jul 3, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
KarlVIIII wrote;

"Fox "News" and Rush Limbaugh are the modern day equivalent of TASS. For those too young to remember, TASS was the propaganda "news" outlet for the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. It had about as much credibility as Baghdad Bob, but of course the people in the Soviet Union didn't know that. In the same way, Fox "News" watchers are blindly unaware that they are being lied to incessantly. Ignorance may be bliss, but it's still ignorance.
Brian and respect etc...parrot their talking points fed to them straight from the right wing propaganda machine...Not one rational independent thought required"

The evidence is you and "Brian" defend republicans the party of LIARS constantly parroting the their propaganda.

Since: Nov 13

Wheat Ridge, CO

#13379 Jul 3, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“EVERYONE needs health Insurance Dumb ASS....” No... They don’t.
Name a group of Americans that "don't need health insurance"
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Every American was represented when the vote for the ACA took place...” Which congressman or senator voted for the TAX? Not one!
The "tax" was an interpretation by the supreme court that upheld the law as constitutional!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“You are just mad because you think only the wealthy white folk should have health insurance....” LOL... You think so? Are you under the assumption that you know the color of my skin?
I happen to be bi-racial and I can tell you from over 60 years of experience on this planet no one but a white person would write what you do.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Exactly what bureaucracies would you be referring to? I'm sure they are not food stamps, Veterans benefits etc....” Are you talking about the wonderful running bureaucracy of the VA that caused thousands of American veteran’s deaths?
The Veterans benefits bill the Republicans filibustered, obstructed and voted against included more for OUR Veterans than funding for the V.A.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“You know the very same bureaucracies Republicans have been sucking off for their constituents for DECADES!!!!Until the "Black man" in the white House supports them.....Very telling HYPOCRITE!!!” Not one tea party member is upset with obama because he is black... Unless you can cite something it’s more of your lies.
Study politics a bit more closely and you will see the trend over the last 30 years...But asking you to study anything other than foxnoise would impede your ability to form.....Oooop's I mean parrot a sentence
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Name 1 ONE right leaning political action group, superpac or organization that filed for a tax break otherwise known as 501 (c) 5 and was denied over the past 6 years.....YOU CAN'T because the ONLY political organization turned down for a 501 (c) 5 was a LIBERAL political action group......Just another Darrell Issa REPUBLICAN WASTE of American's Tax Dollars!!!” The Prescott Tea Party, the American Hunto and the Albuquerque Tea Party... There’s two.
http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/20...
They did not file for a 501 (c) 5 tax exemption and were not targeted by ANYONE or ANY Gvt. agency.....Just MORE Republican LIES for you to hold as fact.....Sad truly sad...you waste your mind/time believing the right wing hate filled bigoted LIES and deception! But just because you have that "superior education" doesn't mean you are smart!

Location hidden

#13380 Jul 4, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The Fourth of July is a reminder of what it means to be an American: we are a nation of immigrants, brought together from across the globe by the drive to make our lives better and our country better in the process. For generations the United States has been a welcoming nation for those seeking a better life. It is and always will be our source of strength.
But as of late Republicans and the Radical Tea Party do not reflect these American values. Passing immigration reform will allow a new set of entrepreneurs, students, professionals, and families to realize their American Dream. Our economy will be expanded, millions of American jobs will be created, and we’ll treat the 11 million undocumented immigrants already contributing to our communities fairly.
Republicans and Tea Party radicals have forgotten where they came from....And for the majority it wasn't even this Continent but they want to claim the U.S.A. as "theirs" and forbid anyone not white to enter!
Also remember, as you stated, we are a nation of laws. But I guess that’s up to you, the president and democrat leadership to pick and choose which laws to follow right?

Happy Independence day to ALL Americans, and I thank God for this great Country and the Americans who make it great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr lides 3,823
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 6 hr Tooth Fairy 88
Why are blonde guys mean? (Dec '11) 21 hr Anonymous 725
last post wins! (Feb '11) Fri mr goodwrench 24,669
girls aressted in syria Fri SashaStarr 2
Brush Family Dentistry offers welcoming environ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Dentist 3
Ancestor - Frank Reevell. Reason to emigrate to... (Jun '06) Nov '13 Steve Harrison 8
Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match

Elizabeth Jobs

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elizabeth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabeth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]