Republicans the party of LIARS

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13254 Jun 15, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I rarely post here, due to the lack of intelligent and honest opposition.....anymore....
It is kinda sad the right wing lunatics do not need facts...they have foxnoise and Rush Limbaugh to tell them what to think.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13255 Jun 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> LIE #1 keep going....The Republicans cut food stamps and gave the proceeds to wealthy corporate agriculture companies.
<quoted text> LIE #2....I have NEVER said government is a "charity" I said Non- Profits do not pay Federal Taxes therefore are subsidized by the Taxpayer!
<quoted text> LIE #3...I have never said I trust Government more than I do the American people...I give the American People all the props they vote for their representation...You are the ONE that despises the MAJORITY of American...You know the very People that you do not agree with....Very Un-American..I might Add
<quoted text> LIE #4.....I have supplied more than sufficient evidence including the very company that installed my Solar System and provided many links supporting my insurance rates...
<quoted text> LIE # 5...I voted for the Democratic Representation that brought about a bill that is currently HELPING MILLIONS of my Fellow Americans....FULLY REPRESENTED by the party that cares for the American Citizenry....ALL OF THEM...not just the top 1% like the Jacked up Republican party you support.
When was the last time you contributed to a conversation with ANYTHING of merit and or substance?
“LIE #1 keep going....The Republicans cut food stamps and gave the proceeds to wealthy corporate agriculture companies.” LOL!!! Cite your source.

“LIE #2....I have NEVER said government is a "charity" I said Non- Profits do not pay Federal Taxes therefore are subsidized by the Taxpayer!”
Your EXACT words:“I said 99.9% of all charities in the U.S. receive government grants......AND THEY DO!!!!”
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/arvada-co/T3C...
You LIE!

“LIE #3...I have never said I trust Government more than I do the American people...I give the American People all the props they vote for their representation...” Except for Republicans.
“You are the ONE that despises the MAJORITY of American...” I don’t “despises the MAJORITY of American” I stand for our Republic which is lead by representative of the PEOPLE. INCLUDING republicans.
“You know the very People that you do not agree with....Very Un-American..I might Add” Americans stand against ignorant people like you.

“LIE #4.....I have supplied more than sufficient evidence including the very company that installed my Solar System and provided many links supporting my insurance rates...” You havn’t and that’s what is sad about you.

“LIE # 5...I voted for the Democratic Representation that brought about a bill that is currently HELPING MILLIONS of my Fellow Americans....FULLY REPRESENTED by the party that cares for the American Citizenry....ALL OF THEM...not just the top 1% like the Jacked up Republican party you support.” Which representative voted for the TAX in obamacare?

“When was the last time you contributed to a conversation with ANYTHING of merit and or substance?” Just did. Reputedly showing you and this administration as the blatant bold faced liars you are. Thieves, stealing from future Americans to pay for your sad, lying, politicians and their FAT bureaucracies in the name of “HELPING MILLIONS of my Fellow Americans”. Despicable and Un-American!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13256 Jun 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
It is kinda sad the right wing lunatics do not need facts...they have foxnoise and Rush Limbaugh to tell them what to think.
I try to keep a list of the one's like this, that just lie to support a party, that could care less about people......they become conversationally insignificant.....

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13257 Jun 16, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I try to keep a list of the one's like this, that just lie to support a party, that could care less about people......they become conversationally insignificant.....
Fox "News" and Rush Limbaugh are the modern day equivalent of TASS. For those too young to remember, TASS was the propaganda "news" outlet for the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. It had about as much credibility as Baghdad Bob, but of course the people in the Soviet Union didn't know that. In the same way, Fox "News" watchers are blindly unaware that they are being lied to incessantly. Ignorance may be bliss, but it's still ignorance.

Brian and respect etc...parrot their talking points fed to them straight from the right wing propaganda machine...Not one rational independent thought required

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13258 Jun 16, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“HELPING MILLIONS of my Fellow Americans”. Despicable and Un-American!
You really should work on that....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13259 Jun 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox "News" and Rush Limbaugh are the modern day equivalent of TASS. For those too young to remember, TASS was the propaganda "news" outlet for the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. It had about as much credibility as Baghdad Bob, but of course the people in the Soviet Union didn't know that. In the same way, Fox "News" watchers are blindly unaware that they are being lied to incessantly. Ignorance may be bliss, but it's still ignorance.
Brian and respect etc...parrot their talking points fed to them straight from the right wing propaganda machine...Not one rational independent thought required
Hard to believe anyone would want to devote their life, short as they are.......to the inability to think for themselves?......Guess i have just wasted time, in even engaging them.....

Location hidden

#13260 Jun 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should work on that....
LOL!!! Saya the man who’s EXACT words:“I said 99.9% of all charities in the U.S. receive government grants......AND THEY DO!!!!”
You are a liar and a support political thieves.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13261 Jun 16, 2014
The prime directive for the Tea Party is tax breaks for the rich and tax breaks for themselves — hardly a winning position in a nation that wants more equity and fairness for all.

Congressional GOP unpopularity at 75 percent, America does not want the product the right is selling

The Tea Party infiltration of the GOP will be the nail in their coffin.

Gotta love Karma......HA

Location hidden

#13262 Jun 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The prime directive for the Tea Party is tax breaks for the rich and tax breaks for themselves — hardly a winning position in a nation that wants more equity and fairness for all.
Congressional GOP unpopularity at 75 percent, America does not want the product the right is selling
The Tea Party infiltration of the GOP will be the nail in their coffin.
Gotta love Karma......HA
Prime directive for Democrat leadership: Tax Americans without representation, force Americans to buy a personal product whether they need it or not, while lying that they can keep their doctors and insurance if they want to, and laughing as American discovers their lies. They spend and watch Americas AAA credit rating fall and tumble not giving a care to how it affects Americans but the world. They continue to steal wages from future Americans to pay for FATCAT politicians and their sad, bloated bureaucracies, ruin the us economy by inflicting harmful restrictions on US energy, and killing millions more jobs adding to the already 92+ million able bodied Americans who refuse to work anymore, and the 6.3% unemployed who want to work! They set free top Taliban terrorists and now they are slow to react to terror in Iraq, displaying their apparent non-concern for the Nation of America, her interests and her allies.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13263 Jun 16, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prime directive for Democrat leadership: Tax Americans without representation, force Americans to buy a personal product whether they need it or not, while lying that they can keep their doctors and insurance if they want to, and laughing as American discovers their lies. They spend and watch Americas AAA credit rating fall and tumble not giving a care to how it affects Americans but the world. They continue to steal wages from future Americans to pay for FATCAT politicians and their sad, bloated bureaucracies, ruin the us economy by inflicting harmful restrictions on US energy, and killing millions more jobs adding to the already 92+ million able bodied Americans who refuse to work anymore, and the 6.3% unemployed who want to work! They set free top Taliban terrorists and now they are slow to react to terror in Iraq, displaying their apparent non-concern for the Nation of America, her interests and her allies.
So do tell...Which right wing propaganda machine fed you full of ALL this misinformation and blatant LIES

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13264 Jun 16, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Saya the man who’s EXACT words:“I said 99.9% of all charities in the U.S. receive government grants......AND THEY DO!!!!”
You are a liar and a support political thieves.
Just like on the other thread you refuse to admit you are DEAD WRONG and look like a spoiled stupid brat with every post. I have provided more than sufficient evidence to refute you redundant opposition to TRUTH and FACT

Do you even know what a 501(c)(3) is?

Location hidden

#13265 Jun 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
So do tell...Which right wing propaganda machine fed you full of ALL this misinformation and blatant LIES
Americans aren’t as ignorant as you. Still can’t name ONE of your representative the voted for the OBAMACARE TAX, can you?

Location hidden

#13266 Jun 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like on the other thread you refuse to admit you are DEAD WRONG and look like a spoiled stupid brat with every post. I have provided more than sufficient evidence to refute you redundant opposition to TRUTH and FACT
Do you even know what a 501(c)(3) is?
Your EXACT words:“I said 99.9% of all charities in the U.S. receive government grants......AND THEY DO!!!!”

That makes you a blatant liar!

Location hidden

#13267 Jun 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s your US Credit rating as it stands right now?

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13268 Jun 16, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes you a blatant liar!
I have provided more than sufficient evidence to refute you redundant opposition to TRUTH and FACT

Do you even know what a 501(c)(3) is

Location hidden

#13269 Jun 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>I have provided more than sufficient evidence to refute you redundant opposition to TRUTH and FACT

Do you even know what a 501(c)(3) is
Lol. I absolutely know what a 501(c)(3) is, just like I know what a LLC is.

I cited your post! Your exact words! That makes you a liar just like our president!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13270 Jun 16, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans aren’t as ignorant as you. Still can’t name ONE of your representative the voted for the OBAMACARE TAX, can you?
Pandering for approval? Pathetic...but typical....

Senate vote was 60-40 for the ACA the bill was ALL INCLUSIVE (held up as constitutional by the SCOTUS) get over it...The ACA is LAW and WORKING now you and your ILK want to once again TAKE from Americans...Like I said typical. The ACA is HELPING MILLIONS of Americans something the right wing lunatics like you could care a less about!

You really should work on your Patriotism.....Hurting MILLIONS and MILLIONS with the radical extremists agenda you and your ILK support is UN-AMERICAN!!!!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13271 Jun 16, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s your US Credit rating as it stands right now?
Do you really think that Standard & Poor’s downgrade of U.S. debt would have occurred with-out the Republican obstructionism in Congress and subsequent stand-off on raising the debt ceiling?

The Republican refusal to legislate and all out obstructionism caused the downgrade, not the nation’s financial liabilities, and Republicans deliberately caused it in pursuit of their own political and ideological goals.

The Republicans stated they would do whatever it took to make President Obama fail and they haven't stopped.....Even at the peril of OUR Nation...Disgusting and Un-American they should ALL (including you for supporting the domestic terrorists) be JAILED for extreme acts against OUR Sovereign Nation.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13272 Jun 16, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I absolutely know what a 501(c)(3) is, just like I know what a LLC is.
I cited your post! Your exact words! That makes you a liar just like our president!
I have provided more than sufficient evidence to refute you redundant opposition to TRUTH and FACT on BOTH counts!

Location hidden

#13274 Jun 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Pandering for approval? Pathetic...but typical....
Senate vote was 60-40 for the ACA the bill was ALL INCLUSIVE (held up as constitutional by the SCOTUS) get over it...The ACA is LAW and WORKING now you and your ILK want to once again TAKE from Americans...Like I said typical. The ACA is HELPING MILLIONS of Americans something the right wing lunatics like you could care a less about!
You really should work on your Patriotism.....Hurting MILLIONS and MILLIONS with the radical extremists agenda you and your ILK support is UN-AMERICAN!!!!
Sorry, but the TAX mandate was not in that bill! Try again.

You should check you patriotism, forcing billions of Americans to purchase something WITHOUT CHOICE, and making them pay more for it than before!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Feb '11) 18 min mr goodwrench 25,171
Fundraiser for the Denver Diet of Marijuana in ... 19 min Culture Auditor 1
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 21 min Sue 5,717
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Nichole 22,803
Murderous White Cops 6 hr Knock off purse s... 3
gay pride rainbow 13 hr WhyUsic 2
I identify myself as 67 years old Tue i got sick 4
More from around the web

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Elizabeth Mortgages