Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12676 Apr 21, 2014
Againest GOP obstruction, President Obama has been successful in restoring our economy and stabilizing our growth.....critical in helping many global economies, as well.....
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#12677 Apr 21, 2014
Corn biofuels worse than gasoline on global warming in short term – study
•$500,000 study paid for by federal government
• Conclusion: 7% more greenhouse gases in early years
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/a...
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#12678 Apr 21, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
Nana told me "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME!"
First you pulled this kind of sh*t on Clinton over a B -job that belonged inside of his family.
Now your reaching out and grabbing what you can to assonate this guy. I'm sure with all your money and media you will make this work also.
Clinton was impeached for lying to the American people. Bush II got reelected for lying to the American people!!!
If republicans had simply backed the elected president they would know that CLINTON bombed Bagdad into the dark ages thus leaving Sadam without WMD's. Clinton did NOT do this alone. YOUR president, Bush #1 took care of the rest of Iraq leaving the nation without ANY WMD's and Sadam building palace's with his WMD money. HOW COULD YOU ALL MISS THAT!!!
Oh yes, wag the dog! That is why you missed it. The GOP was so busy with wagging their mouths that republicans missed REALITY!!!
The truth? It has NO liberal regressive friends!
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#12679 Apr 21, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Againest GOP obstruction, President Obama has been successful in restoring our economy and stabilizing our growth.....critical in helping many global economies, as well.....
It sure does look like you are into the legalization of pot there gbf! LMAO

No really... are you stoned or just stupid??? LMAO at you!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12680 Apr 21, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Hannity have for breakfast?
Nice photo of KarlVIIIII

http://tinyurl.com/k5pcsjl

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12681 Apr 21, 2014
Another Republican Lie Dies as CBO Says Obamacare Will Lower Unemployment

The major lie that the Republican distortion of the CBO’s report was built on has been debunked. The ACA is good for the U.S. economy.

Republicans lied about what is in the report, and the republican pseudo-news organization Fox News ran with it. Just like death panels and the “millions of people” who had their insurance canceled, the Obamacare is a job killer talking point isn’t true either.

Republicans do not want people to have affordable healthcare, and they will tell any lie in order to make sure that millions of Americans are unable to see a doctor when they get sick, or are swimming in debt after an illness.

Denial of access to healthcare is just another variety of the economic oppression that is the Republican way.

Location hidden

#12682 Apr 21, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
What obstruction? Obama got his $ Trillion shovel ready job stimulus that did nothing he promised.

Obama also increased the National debt by over $ 7 Trillion to supposedly stimulate the economy and also did nothing he promised.

Obama is nothing but a Community Organizer way out of his league.

Location hidden

#12683 Apr 21, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Another Republican Lie Dies as CBO Says Obamacare Will Lower Unemployment
The major lie that the Republican distortion of the CBO’s report was built on has been debunked. The ACA is good for the U.S. economy.
Republicans lied about what is in the report, and the republican pseudo-news organization Fox News ran with it. Just like death panels and the “millions of people” who had their insurance canceled, the Obamacare is a job killer talking point isn’t true either.
Republicans do not want people to have affordable healthcare, and they will tell any lie in order to make sure that millions of Americans are unable to see a doctor when they get sick, or are swimming in debt after an illness.
Denial of access to healthcare is just another variety of the economic oppression that is the Republican way.
Democrat Howard Dean Admits Obamacare Includes Death Panels, Wants Them Repealed

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/07/29/howard-dea...

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12684 Apr 21, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat Howard Dean Admits Obamacare Includes Death Panels, Wants Them Repealed
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/07/29/howard-dea...
The ACA LAW specifically states:

The 15-member IPAB would make RECOMMENDATIONS for cutting spending that could be overridden by Congress, or Congress could institute its own reductions to what the IPAB puts forth.

NO "Death panels" unless you consider Congress a "death panel" so far the ONLY death panels lay solely within' the republican party it's self!

Location hidden

#12685 Apr 21, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA LAW specifically states:
The 15-member IPAB would make RECOMMENDATIONS for cutting spending that could be overridden by Congress, or Congress could institute its own reductions to what the IPAB puts forth.
NO "Death panels" unless you consider Congress a "death panel" so far the ONLY death panels lay solely within' the republican party it's self!
AMA Opposes Independent Payment Advisory Board

One of the most controversial provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was the establishment of an Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB). While some applaud the new advisory board as a mechanism for controlling health care costs outside the influence of political processes and pressures, others have criticized the scope of its authority and the lack of flexibility in its mandate. Because of these serious concerns, the American Medical Association opposes the IPAB and supports its repeal.

https://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/advocacy/top...

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12686 Apr 21, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
What obstruction? Obama got his $ Trillion shovel ready job stimulus that did nothing he promised.
Obama also increased the National debt by over $ 7 Trillion to supposedly stimulate the economy and also did nothing he promised.
Obama is nothing but a Community Organizer way out of his league.
93% of the economists surveyed agreed, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 helped reduce unemployment

CBO’s analysis found that the "shovel ready" stimulus package added as many as 3.3 million jobs to the economy during the second quarter of 2010, and prevented the nation from lapsing into a worsening recession.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#12687 Apr 21, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
I do not recall that specific question, however I will gladly answer.
Coal, the world's most popular energy resource, produces the highest greenhouse gas emissions per energy unit out of all energy sources.
What's not to love about global warming?

KarlVIIIII wrote:
The UNEP estimates that burning coal generates 70 percent more carbon dioxide than using natural gas.
Burning natural gas produces CO2 and H2O, both greenhouse gases.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Similarly, other non-renewable energy sources such as oil and natural gas produce high levels of emissions, which contribute to fossil fuels being the greatest source of greenhouse gas emissions.
Then again, its hard to find a cleaner burning fuel than natural gas.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
All of which have also been linked to climate change.
Not by experimental tests; there's never been a sucesful demonstration of climate change mitigation so we have no data showing how much it will cost and whether it will do more harm than good.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Renewable energy sources include solar, wind, biomass, geothermal and hydro power. These resources do not become depleted or exhausted.
You've never seen a dead river below a damn blocked by sediment? In the USA, we tear down more damns than we build.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
For example, wind is always present and harnessing wind for power does not deplete the resource. According to the International Energy Agency, the commercial exploitation of renewable energy resources is low because of the high cost of development and delivery. Renewable sources of energy are renewable and easily regenerated. This is unlike fossil fuels which are perishable once used.
In a sense, coal is renewable too. Once you burn a lump of coal, you can always buy more but if you use solar or wind, you're completely dependent on environmental variables beyond your control.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Renewable source of energy such as solar produce clean energy that does not pollute the environment. This is because no burning is required during usage of the energy. Most importantly, renewable energy are available everywhere throughout the world thus there is no chance of the sources becoming depleted in future. For example, solar energy is everywhere as the sun will always be there every day. Maintenance cost needed to install and use the renewable energy is relatively cheap. Solar energy can be trapped easily and used for domestic needs. Renewable sources of energy boost economic growth and increase job opportunities. This includes electrical energy which is used to run many industries.
Since the mid-1980s, the world’s population has exceeded its ecological footprint. In other words, people are consuming resources faster than the earth can replenish them.
If we do not put more emphasis on renewable energy what will we depend on when ALL of the fossil fuels are gone? And you Republicans are always harping on our children's future....seems like when it comes to energy you don't much give a damn now does it!
Tom Steyer and his crony capitalist pals are hanging the taxpayer out to dry, with loan guarantees, subsidies and mandates that force consumers to buy inefficient and unpopular renewable energy. Note how solar and wind power fail when government doesn't offer subsidies.

Let's get the government out of energy policy, since they do such bad work. We need an energy policy that encourages the production and use of energy and fuel.

Location hidden

#12688 Apr 21, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
93% of the economists surveyed agreed, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 helped reduce unemployment
CBO’s analysis found that the "shovel ready" stimulus package added as many as 3.3 million jobs to the economy during the second quarter of 2010, and prevented the nation from lapsing into a worsening recession.
What were the projections PRIOR to passing the Stimulus?

Why don't we compare?

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12689 Apr 21, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
AMA Opposes Independent Payment Advisory Board
One of the most controversial provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was the establishment of an Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB). While some applaud the new advisory board as a mechanism for controlling health care costs outside the influence of political processes and pressures, others have criticized the scope of its authority and the lack of flexibility in its mandate. Because of these serious concerns, the American Medical Association opposes the IPAB and supports its repeal.
https://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/advocacy/top...
Simple answer, If you were a Doctor that could charge whatever you wanted for whatever procedure you wanted to administer, would you want anyone holding you accountable?

My late Father was a Cardiologist back in the day.....He would not so jokingly confess when he wanted a new car he would schedule two or three "extra" bi-pass surgeries to pay for his new ride.

Now Surgeons, Doctors and ALL health Care professionals are held accountable!

Location hidden

#12691 Apr 21, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple answer, If you were a Doctor that could charge whatever you wanted for whatever procedure you wanted to administer, would you want anyone holding you accountable?
My late Father was a Cardiologist back in the day.....He would not so jokingly confess when he wanted a new car he would schedule two or three "extra" bi-pass surgeries to pay for his new ride.
Now Surgeons, Doctors and ALL health Care professionals are held accountable!
You mean insurance paid whatever the Docs billed? I don't believe it

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12692 Apr 21, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean insurance paid whatever the Docs billed? I don't believe it
Doctors were ENCOURAGED by insurance companies to administer unnecessary costly procedures! No regulation is like letting the addicts guard the confiscated cocaine!

Location hidden

#12693 Apr 21, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctors were ENCOURAGED by insurance companies to administer unnecessary costly procedures! No regulation is like letting the addicts guard the confiscated cocaine!
Prove it
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#12694 Apr 21, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it
Well now... oblamer said it's true, so it must be. Right??? LMAO

Obama: Doctors Choose Amputation Because Surgeons Get Paid

But then again, there's this...

Poll: Americans think Obama is a liar

It took a few years, but Americans are finally coming around to the same opinion as famed congressional heckler Joe Wilson: Obama lies.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/17/poll-americ...

And yes, I am one who believes/knows that oblamer is a 'pathological liar'.

Location hidden

#12695 Apr 21, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
FED SURVEY: GROWTH UP ACROSS MOST OF U.S. AP(4-17-14) Washington -- A Federal Reserve survey shows economic growth picking up across most of the United States, over the past two months as bitter winter subsides.....Ten of the Fed's 12 regions reported an increase in economic activity, according to the Beige Book survey released Wednesday. In most places, the Fed describes the improvement as "modest and moderate." Only Cleveland and St. Louis reported slower growth.....In March and early April, consumers took advantage of better weather to go shopping. Manufacturing expanded across most of the country. Ports and highways were busier. Across most of the country, home prices rose modestly and homebuilding picked up. Tourism was "generally positive." In several regions, ski resorts reported record seasons.....

Location hidden

#12696 Apr 21, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you've chosen clueless as your path, through life.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min Reverend Alan 15,692
106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! 10 hr gearboxx 530
Police: Martino allegedly punched wife in face ... (Dec '13) 18 hr Chilly 4
mexicans stealing luggage & bags at bus terminal 18 hr Chilly 2
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 18 hr NSM 267
Motorcycle Clubs in Colorado? 19 hr Chatise 1
To all OBAMA LOVERS Sun tbird19482 5
Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance