Joe Mamma

Denver, CO

#11861 Jan 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^This information is untrue; Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.
Not one Republican voted for Obamacare; they knew Obama was lying when he promised you can keep your health insurance plan if you like it. None of the other programs Karl Marx lists above were passed by just one party, except the ACA.
You need to go to the zoo and suck a monkey nipple.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11862 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't care about jobs for unskilled workers and young employees just entering the job market; raising the minimum raise might be the right thing to do. Especially when your party is beholden to unions who's contracts hold wage increases when the minimum wage increases.
For everyone else; raising the minimum wage in the middle of a recession is a terrible idea.
We are no longer...in the middle of a recession, my any means....Way too many positive economic trends and realities....

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11863 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>How much did it go down? Your citatition doesn't show January 2014's unemployment.
When you increase the cost of labor you reduce employment; simple supply and demand. Few people who hate capitalism grasp that simple fact.
Probably because January 2014 unemployment numbers ARE NOT OUT!

I have posted SEVERAL FACTS and in-depth STUDIES that dispute your FALSE assertion

If you would get your information from PROFESSIONALS and not the talking points from FoxNoise you might be credible...

The Republicans are ALWAYS on the losing side of history and your blatent stupidity PROVES it

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11864 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^This information is untrue; Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.
I know, I know. Here’s where the sophomoric CONS, lacking the ability for complex thought, will whine that Lincoln, a Republican, freed the slaves.

The Republican party of 1860 was a progressive party that rose in opposition to the entrenched power structure.

In PLAIN English for you to grasp Lincoln was LIBERAL in his thinking and policy.

Your lack of political history is astounding....
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one Republican voted for Obamacare; they knew Obama was lying when he promised you can keep your health insurance plan if you like it. None of the other programs Karl Marx lists above were passed by just one party, except the ACA.
I didn't say what the vote count was I said the Republicans apposed EVERYTHING that made this nation great! And NOTHING has changed.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#11865 Jan 31, 2014
Joe Mamma wrote:
You need to go to the zoo and suck a monkey nipple.
I like to eat in.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#11866 Jan 31, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
We are no longer...in the middle of a recession, my any means....Way too many positive economic trends and realities....
Teen black unemployment in Chicago is 92%
http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140120/grand...

The more expensive we make unskilled and entry level work, the fewer jobs; this is simple supply and demand. The higher the minimum wage, the more need for illegal workers,(aka future Democrat voters) the worse for American workers who are leaving the workforce at an unprecedented rate.

Raising the minimum wage harms minorities, the young, disadvantaged women workers and unskilled workers more than it harms older whites with prior work experience. If the Republicans advocated it, raising the minimum wage would be called racist.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#11867 Jan 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Probably because January 2014 unemployment numbers ARE NOT OUT! I have posted SEVERAL FACTS and in-depth STUDIES that dispute your FALSE assertion If you would get your information from PROFESSIONALS and not the talking points from FoxNoise you might be credible... The Republicans are ALWAYS on the losing side of history and your blatent stupidity PROVES it
Its fine for academics and politicians to have theories and studies but another for a businessman to understand the cost/benefit function of labor. Raising the cost of labor doesn't cause an increase in productivity so that cost must be taken from the bottom line. Lower profits and less return causes less investment in labor and more automation.

Raising the minimum wage is like killing off the neighborhood store in favor of the mall and internet. We've seen the disaster of Democrat fiscal policy and we can't afford more of it.

Stop the spending, repeal intrusive regulations (like the minimum wage) and stop raising taxes.
Show Data

Denver, CO

#11868 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Teen black unemployment in Chicago is 92%
The more expensive we make unskilled and entry level work, the fewer jobs; this is simple supply and demand. The higher the minimum wage, the more need for illegal workers,(aka future Democrat voters) the worse for American workers who are leaving the workforce at an unprecedented rate.
Raising the minimum wage harms minorities, the young, disadvantaged women workers and unskilled workers more than it harms older whites with prior work experience. If the Republicans advocated it, raising the minimum wage would be called racist.
Please Show some Data to support your belief

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#11869 Jan 31, 2014
Show Data wrote:
Please Show some Data to support your belief
What do you do for a living? Does it have anything to do with a free market? In what world does increasing the cost of labor also increase the supply of jobs?

The four basic laws of supply and demand are:

If demand increases and supply remains unchanged, a shortage occurs, leading to a higher equilibrium price.
If demand decreases and supply remains unchanged, a surplus occurs, leading to a lower equilibrium price.
If demand remains unchanged and supply increases, a surplus occurs, leading to a lower equilibrium price.
If demand remains unchanged and supply decreases, a shortage occurs, leading to a higher equilibrium price.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_deman...

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11870 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Its fine for academics and politicians to have theories and studies but another for a businessman to understand the cost/benefit function of labor. Raising the cost of labor doesn't cause an increase in productivity so that cost must be taken from the bottom line. Lower profits and less return causes less investment in labor and more automation.
Raising the minimum wage is like killing off the neighborhood store in favor of the mall and internet. We've seen the disaster of Democrat fiscal policy and we can't afford more of it.
Stop the spending, repeal intrusive regulations (like the minimum wage) and stop raising taxes.
So you are saying a PROFESSOR of ECONOMICS does not have the "academics" to conclude there is NO NEGATIVE AFFECTS to hiring and NO EVIDENCE of job loss due to a raise in the minimum wage!

You are a complete MORON!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11871 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>

BUSH W. RAISED the MINIMUM WAGE and further more Obama’s White House has approved fewer regulations than his predecessor George W. Bush at this same point in their tenures.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10-25/obam...

The ONLY President to NOT raise Taxes was the DEMOCRAT President William Henry Harrison

LEARN YOUR HISTORY and get your FACTS straight before spouting off there little one!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11872 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>What do you do for a living? Does it have anything to do with a free market? In what world does increasing the cost of labor also increase the supply of jobs?
The four basic laws of supply and demand are:
If demand increases and supply remains unchanged, a shortage occurs, leading to a higher equilibrium price.
If demand decreases and supply remains unchanged, a surplus occurs, leading to a lower equilibrium price.
If demand remains unchanged and supply increases, a surplus occurs, leading to a lower equilibrium price.
If demand remains unchanged and supply decreases, a shortage occurs, leading to a higher equilibrium price.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_deman...
So how long did it take you to add/delete to your little wikipedia BULLSCHIT???

None of which dispute the FACT that there is NO NEGATIVE results to hiring due to a minimum wage increase!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11873 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
IWe've seen the disaster of Democrat fiscal policy and we can't afford more of it.
Really, seeing how Stock Market at an all time HIGH, the Unemployment rate at a 7 year LOW new hiring at a 7 year HIGH and Corporations making record profits since the last REPUBLICAN DISASTER we do need more of it!

What we can't afford is for the American people to forget what a mess the Republicans cause every time they are in power

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#11874 Jan 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
BUSH W. RAISED the MINIMUM WAGE and further more Obama’s White House has approved fewer regulations than his predecessor George W. Bush at this same point in their tenures. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10-25/obam... The ONLY President to NOT raise Taxes was the DEMOCRAT President William Henry Harrison LEARN YOUR HISTORY and get your FACTS straight before spouting off there little one!
From your cite:
Republicans said the Bloomberg analysis doesn’t count new regulations in the pipeline for banks, health care and the environment.

“It’s been piling up,” Representative Darrell Issa, a California Republican and chairman of the oversight and reform panel, said today in an interview.“And not all regulations are created equal. Congress long ago lost control of the regulatory process.”....
Obama used to condemn Bush, now he applauds himself for doing the same, but marginally less. When will Obama stop campaigning and start leading and compromising?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#11875 Jan 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Really, seeing how Stock Market at an all time HIGH, the Unemployment rate at a 7 year LOW new hiring at a 7 year HIGH and Corporations making record profits since the last REPUBLICAN DISASTER we do need more of it! What we can't afford is for the American people to forget what a mess the Republicans cause every time they are in power
The Federal Reserve is pumping billions into the markets every month and they quake at every rumor they will stop. Imagine what would happen if the Federal Reserve started selling off its market assets, they would tank. Inflation and people dropping out of the workforce, no longer counted as unemployed satisfies Karl Marx's other stats.

The Democrat policies have failed, we're deeper in debt than ever before and the President has no plan to balance the budget.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11876 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>From your cite
Precisely!!! They gave the Republicans a chance for rebuttal and they couldn't come up with 1-ONE fact that gave credence to the argument that raising the minimum wage created a negative affect in the job market!

Thanks for pointing that out!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11877 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Teen black unemployment in Chicago is 92%
...LOL...Yeah, right.....

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11878 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine what would happen if the Federal Reserve started selling off its market assets, they would tank..
Prove it! You have no facts to support this baseless assertion!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrat policies have failed, we're deeper in debt than ever before and the President has no plan to balance the budget.
Complete BULLSCHIT....The economy is better now than when Obama inherited the Republican FAILURE despite the OBSTRUCTIONIST, JOB KILLING REPUBLICANS!

President Obama signed the Statutory Pay-As-You-Go Act in February, 2010, which mandates that new spending be offset with spending cuts or new revenue. Yes, a Democratic president and a Democratic Congress passed this legislation!!!!!~

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11879 Jan 31, 2014
President Obama is responsible for the lowest government spending growth in 60 years

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11880 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama used to condemn Bush, now he applauds himself for doing the same, but marginally less. When will Obama stop campaigning and start leading and compromising?
Repeat After Me,

President Obama Cut the Deficit and Slowed Federal Government Spending to Lowest Level in 60 Years

With NO help from the conservative dipschits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Reverend Alan 6,099
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 5 hr DILF 69
good strip clubs? 16 hr mmmm 1
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) 16 hr Paula 311
Legit pain n anxiety meds Thu Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar Thu Reyna lokita 4
Brush Family Dentistry offers welcoming environ... (Dec '13) Dec 3 JohnCOnner 4
Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elizabeth News, Events & Info