Infantile Left Winged

Chico, CA

#10767 Jul 6, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are seriously mental. Sad.
Liberalism?
It is a very serious mental disorder!
And right now? We are paying for it... greatly!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10768 Jul 6, 2013
Infantile Left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>Liberalism?
It is a very serious mental disorder!
And right now? We are paying for it... greatly!!!
Anything emotionally driven mostly has very bad consequences. Liberals don't think, they emote, cry, scream and whimper (throw temper tantrums) until they get what they want... Sad... "Boo Hoo we want gun laws! CRY CRY we want gay marriage! Whimper whine we want free health care for every one!"

Too bad fire arms are a American citizen right! There is no such thing as marriage equality when it come to gays! And healthcare costs money and only costs MORE when the government does it! Sad

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#10769 Jul 7, 2013
Same sex marriage is like codependency; basing marriage on dysfunctional families. Every child should have a mother and father so marriage is male/female.

Stop immigration reform, higher taxes, increased intrusive regulation and wasteful government spending.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10770 Jul 7, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. You do know the abortions they are attempting to restrict are late term abortions, 20 weeks and later. You believe that's good for women's health? And what about the baby they pull out and let die? Good for their health ?
Having an abortion is safer then having a baby.

Abortion Is 14 Times Safer Than Giving Birth, Claims Study
Having a legal abortion is up to 14 times safer than giving birth, a controversial new study claims.

American researchers from the Columbia University Medical Center in New York, suggest that women are more likely to die during or after childbirth than from complications of an abortion.

Researchers came to this conclusion after studying data from a leading sexual and reproductive health research centre, the Guttmacher Institute, on live births, pregnancy and abortion-related deaths.

The group of researchers discovered that between 1998 and 2005, one woman died during childbirth for every 11,000 babies born. In comparison, one woman in 167,000 died following a legal abortion procedure.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#10771 Jul 7, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
Having an abortion is safer then having a baby.
Abortion Is 14 Times Safer Than Giving Birth, Claims Study
Having a legal abortion is up to 14 times safer than giving birth, a controversial new study claims.
American researchers from the Columbia University Medical Center in New York, suggest that women are more likely to die during or after childbirth than from complications of an abortion.
Researchers came to this conclusion after studying data from a leading sexual and reproductive health research centre, the Guttmacher Institute, on live births, pregnancy and abortion-related deaths.
The group of researchers discovered that between 1998 and 2005, one woman died during childbirth for every 11,000 babies born. In comparison, one woman in 167,000 died following a legal abortion procedure.
Abortion isn't a safe medical procedure: it murders the innocent unborn every time. We're discussing 167,000 dead unborn babies, not a 1/11,000 chance of death during delivery. Childbirth and adoption has all the benefits and none of the murder.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10772 Jul 7, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion isn't a safe medical procedure: it murders the innocent unborn every time. We're discussing 167,000 dead unborn babies, not a 1/11,000 chance of death during delivery. Childbirth and adoption has all the benefits and none of the murder.
How many unwanted children, have you adopted?
Infantile Left Winged

Chico, CA

#10773 Jul 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>How many unwanted children, have you adopted?
And... how many supposed "unwanted children" have you taken part in murdering!!!!!!!!!!

Me? two of them! And it was over thirty years ago now, and it still greatly bothers me today, and I still beg God,'in Jesus name', for mercy today!!!

That premeditated murdered baby?
It is a living human being, that has a soul.

Now, for some reason, somewhere / sometime after birth, liberals lose their souls!!! There is no more selfish act committed than murdering an unborn child, because YOU say it's unwanted!!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#10774 Jul 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
How many unwanted children, have you adopted?
We're not discussing behavioral problems or "unwanted children"; the issue is putting your newborn up for adoption instead of planning murder. I'm pro-adoption and anti-abortion; there are waiting lists to adopt newborn infants.

Location hidden

#10775 Jul 7, 2013
....fer sure.....................

Location hidden

#10776 Jul 7, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>We're not discussing behavioral problems or "unwanted children"; the issue is putting your newborn up for adoption instead of planning murder. I'm pro-adoption and anti-abortion; there are waiting lists to adopt newborn infants.
Come to Florida we have adoptable foster kids everywhere....of course abortions aren't easy to get....The issue is, REPUBLICANS THE PARTY OF LIARS....Liar's are probably the republican's that are against both, abortion and government assistance programs.....

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10777 Jul 7, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Dems are struggling.
I don't think this poster is a Democrat. You know, its the post that I was referring to that is right above post..lol

http://www.topix.com/forum/denver/T3CSPPOOCHA...

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#10778 Jul 7, 2013
"that is right above my post..lol"

fixed it.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#10779 Jul 7, 2013
Infantile Left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
And... how many supposed "unwanted children" have you taken part in murdering!!!!!!!!!!
Me? two of them! And it was over thirty years ago now, and it still greatly bothers me today, and I still beg God,'in Jesus name', for mercy today!!!
That premeditated murdered baby?
It is a living human being, that has a soul.
Now, for some reason, somewhere / sometime after birth, liberals lose their souls!!! There is no more selfish act committed than murdering an unborn child, because YOU say it's unwanted!!!
When Right Wingers bring up Abortion I always ask them this:

G.W. Bush and the Republican House and Republican Senate could have passed any Anti-Abortion Law they wanted. Why didn't they?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#10780 Jul 7, 2013
Maybe Bush wasn't really that Conservative.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10781 Jul 8, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>When Right Wingers bring up Abortion I always ask them this:

G.W. Bush and the Republican House and Republican Senate could have passed any Anti-Abortion Law they wanted. Why didn't they?
Are you claiming he lied when he called it a matter of the heart?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10782 Jul 8, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming he lied when he called it a matter of the heart?
It's because Laura Bush is pro-choice and pro gay marriage.

Guess Laura Bush wears the pants in that house hold. LOL

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/13/laur...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10783 Jul 8, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion isn't a safe medical procedure: it murders the innocent unborn every time. We're discussing 167,000 dead unborn babies, not a 1/11,000 chance of death during delivery. Childbirth and adoption has all the benefits and none of the murder.
Before modern medicine childbirth was #1 way to die for women.In much of the world it still is.

Cheap birth control and sex education is the answer to lower abortion rates in this country not more anti abortion laws. It's not about lowering abortion numbers it's about control.

The average Republican: Get the government out of my life (but regulate my bedroom)

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#10784 Jul 8, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
Before modern medicine childbirth was #1 way to die for women.
Abortion is now the leading cause of prenatal death in America, the First World, India and China.

Jammercolo wrote:
In much of the world it still is.
Abortion isn't the answer, it's the problem.

Jammercolo wrote:
Cheap birth control and sex education is the answer to lower abortion rates in this country not more anti abortion laws.
Wrong on two counts; I'm not advocating anti-abortion laws - I'm making the moral case abortion is murder of the innocent. Secondly, the epidemic of STD's, unwed teen pregnancies and abortion is proof cheap or even free birth control and sex education fails.

Jammercolo wrote:
It's not about lowering abortion numbers it's about control.
It's about stopping the murder of the innocents.

Jammercolo wrote:
average Republican: Get the government out of my life (but regulate my bedroom)
The Left wants government everywhere but in your bedroom, only in the sphere of sex and gender do you have total freedom to behave as you please. Everywhere else, from the type of lightbulbs you can buy for your house, the tax on the fuel and ethanol mandates to starve the poor up to welfare payments to create financial incentives for single parenthood are the controls of the left.

Location hidden

#10785 Jul 8, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because Laura Bush is pro-choice and pro gay marriage.
Guess Laura Bush wears the pants in that house hold. LOL
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/13/laur...
Hate to think any Bush and i would agree....but, Laura is certainly the brains in that house....lol....And, either we separate church and state, or we don't...no maybe's....

Location hidden

#10786 Jul 8, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is now the leading cause of prenatal death in America, the First World, India and China.
Do you have any source for this BOLD CLAIM?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 28 min HeeHawDonkies 6,158
last post wins! (Feb '11) 5 hr mr goodwrench 24,876
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) 11 hr bombs over mexico 164
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 12 hr Swedenforever 96
Review: Exotlcas Exotic Dancer Store Of Conveni... 15 hr Reynaldo 1
drugs and dealers Fri Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar? (Aug '11) Fri Reyna lokita 6
Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elizabeth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabeth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]