Elizabeth City police charge 22 peopl...

Elizabeth City police charge 22 people with drug-related gang a...

There are 11 comments on the WTKR story from Mar 12, 2010, titled Elizabeth City police charge 22 people with drug-related gang a.... In it, WTKR reports that:

Elizabeth City, N.C. A- The Elizabeth City police department has charged 22 people with a total of 72 felony charges following a 3-month long investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR.

jeff

Harrison, NJ

#1 Mar 12, 2010
Show those pearly golds for the mug shot camera1111

Since: Mar 10

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2010
Just looked through all of those LOVELY mug shots. What a GREAT group pf THUGS they have there!!!!! WANNABE THUG GANGSTAS each and every one!!!!! Aren't you proud of yourselves now???? I can't WAIT for the rather LONG article that will have all of the charges for these idiots!!!!!
Yep

Newport News, VA

#3 Mar 12, 2010
Yep - morons everywhere! Mississippi, NC, VA - all over! And ugly, too! Some of them got faces only a mother could look at for more than a second! Or did they drop their drawers for the pix?

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2010
Yep wrote:
Yep - morons everywhere! Mississippi, NC, VA - all over! And ugly, too! Some of them got faces only a mother could look at for more than a second! Or did they drop their drawers for the pix?
Some of them might have HAD to bend over for the camera....just so it wouldn't break!!!!!
mami_badd

Wilson, NC

#5 Mar 15, 2010
i love you [joey]&[rodney]&[danie l]&[perrier]&[deonte] &[rondell]&[donovan] &[dominique]keep ya head up boo[s)...and yall stop hatin..hold it down whea yu at and i got it out hea bruh.!!
mami_badd

Wilson, NC

#6 Mar 15, 2010
i love you joey, rodney, daniel, perrier, deonte, rondell, donovan, dominique keep ya head up boo[s)...and yall stop hatin..hold it down whea yu at and i got it out hea bruh.!!

United States

#7 Mar 15, 2010
mami_badd wrote:
i love you joey, rodney, daniel, perrier, deonte, rondell, donovan, dominique keep ya head up boo[s)...and yall stop hatin..hold it down whea yu at and i got it out hea bruh.!!
What's that???.......surely can't be ENGLISH!!!!!
Yep

Newport News, VA

#8 Mar 15, 2010
Yep - it's not english, it's wanna be ghetto but it misses on several points. Nice try mami in Hertford.
Someone who cares

Spring Lake, NC

#10 Mar 18, 2010
Operation crack Down was just another way to put more Black Males in Jail. Yes, many of these youth are quilty of selling drugs but very small amounts 20-30 dollars worth. If the city would build some youth centers and create some youth programs for the poor which is the average person in Elizabeth City) they would not have an Operation Crack Down.
Someone from your station should contact the NAACP in Elizabeth City they know what is going on.

United States

#11 Mar 18, 2010
Someone who cares wrote:
Operation crack Down was just another way to put more Black Males in Jail. Yes, many of these youth are quilty of selling drugs but very small amounts 20-30 dollars worth. If the city would build some youth centers and create some youth programs for the poor which is the average person in Elizabeth City) they would not have an Operation Crack Down.
Someone from your station should contact the NAACP in Elizabeth City they know what is going on.
Did you actually PAY ATTENTION to the article??? Probably not. Because there were a NUMBER of....GUESS WHAT......WHITE THUGS arrested as well.
Shelly

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#12 Aug 12, 2011
What the hell does this say?? It is pieces of trash like these 'men' right here that bring the community down. To bad an air plane can't pick them up and drop them in the middle of LA or somewhere that real gangs can be found. I'm sure that they would be a** raped in a minute.
mami_badd wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camden causeway / Elizabeth City bridge. (Oct '14) Apr 19 glasspilot 6
News Public help sought in murder Apr 7 Jean Harrell 1
Cheerleading....really? Mar '16 NHS 1
Plants Feb '16 Selena 1
Tori Casper Feb '16 Garbage 1
Catfish Hunter question Jan '16 ghubbard 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Jan '16 Musikologist 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabeth City Mortgages