Currituck County Tea Party
Tracy Wilson

Angier, NC

#1 Apr 8, 2009
Are you aware that there are "Tea (Taxed Enough Already) Parties" taking place all over the country a week from today, on tax day? We are doing our part in Currituck, and if you are like-minded and concerned about the future of our country we invite you to join us! We will meet at the Currituck County Judicial Center on Caratoke Highway from 11:30am-1:00pm, Wednesday, April 15th. Visit http://www.teapartyday.com for all the details, and for suggestions for tasteful signs to bring along with you. Dallas Woodhouse, NC representative for Americans for Prosperity and Troy Kickler, Director of the North Carolina History Project, will be speaking. Evil abounds when good people do nothing! America as we know it is in danger; come and make your voice heard!
Tracy Wilson

Angier, NC

#2 Apr 8, 2009
Addition....at teapartyday.com , our event is listed under MOYOCK.
If you plan to join us, please sign up at
http://americansforprosperity.org/032609-curr...
local

Rocky Mount, NC

#3 Feb 23, 2010
Wow. I can't believe we actually have people in currituck supporting a political movement so steeped in ignorance. who the f is getting taxed enough?
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#4 Oct 1, 2012
It's time to get this goin? They just had a rally in Asheboro and we need to have one here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body found in EC Last Night May 20 Sky 1
barry hamler (Sep '13) May 16 2hope 2
News Hundreds attend National Day of Prayer events May 9 Tazo 1
Camden causeway / Elizabeth City bridge. (Oct '14) May 8 Taxpayer 3
News N.C. bill to enforce stop arm violations makes ... May 8 Taxpayer 1
Sweet 8-year-old cat at Currituck SPCA in Maple... Apr '15 Linda 1
Barber shops Feb '15 New timer 1
More from around the web

Elizabeth City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE