Ex-high school band director in NC ch...

Ex-high school band director in NC charged with having sex with student

There are 5 comments on the PilotOnline.com story from Jan 5, 2008, titled Ex-high school band director in NC charged with having sex with student. In it, PilotOnline.com reports that:

The former band director at Currituck County High School in North Carolina was charged Friday night with taking indecent liberties with a 17-year-old female student. via PilotOnline.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PilotOnline.com.

dcoop

Wake Forest, NC

#1 Aug 3, 2008
he did not do it
4puppies

Columbia, SC

#2 Aug 15, 2008
as usual, she being a 17 girl led him on and when it did not pan out like she wanted had him arrested through her mother who of couse was not there and she probably did not know her "precious" "innocent" daughter was really a slut and had not business trying to make it with a marries man anyways,,goes to show you no home training there
Gumby

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2008
He DID do it. The man broke the law plain and simple. What business does a 30+ year old married man with two children have, messing around with a young student. Never mind mentioning that his wife is at the hospital with their newborn infant fighting for his life. The man is scum. The young girl may be misguided, but what do you want to bet he began messing with her head when she was 15? How impressionable a young girl can be to a super role model! I've been told that it came out in court that she wanted to cut off the relationship and he forced her to continue with it by threatening to expose her and tell the world.
Better Left Unsaid

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2008
What is it with these band directors, seriously? They seem like they are always getting involved with ilicit sex. I remember a few years back when the Northeastern durector was fired for cheating on his wife, with the secretary, if I remember right...sheesh!
Interested

Holly Springs, NC

#5 Feb 26, 2009
What ever happened? Hasnt he been to court yet? There are plenty of sicko teachers in Currituck I know a couple personally. But then there are young little sluts that text and email and call their "roll models" to the point of obsession. What a upstanding place to grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man arrested at Potato Fest in Elizabeth City May 24 WTD 2
Camden causeway / Elizabeth City bridge. (Oct '14) May 10 bcollier711 8
News Public help sought in murder Apr '16 Jean Harrell 1
Cheerleading....really? Mar '16 NHS 1
Plants Feb '16 Selena 1
Tori Casper Feb '16 Garbage 1
Catfish Hunter question Jan '16 ghubbard 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabeth City Mortgages