Our View: Tillett's conduct deserved ...

Our View: Tillett's conduct deserved more than public reprimand

There are 5 comments on the dailyadvance.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Our View: Tillett's conduct deserved more than public reprimand. In it, dailyadvance.com reports that:

The N.C. Judicial Standards Commission reprimanded Chief Resident Superior Court Judge Jerry Tillett for his conduct involving the town of Kill Devil Hills and the District Attorney's Office, calling it "prejudicial to the administration of justice." A reprimand wasn't enough punishment for what Tillett has put the town of Kill Devil Hills and the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at dailyadvance.com.

Reality Check

Siler City, NC

#1 Apr 9, 2013
One must experience the combination of Dare County Courts and Politics to appreciate he weight of this crime by Judge Tillet. Even the press (outer banks voice) cashed in any and all journalistic credibility to aid fellow Mason Tillet. If you EVER think you are being screwed by a conspiracy while adverse with any of the Dare County Powerful, you are...stop now or you will only get angrier,less effective, and probably defeated and angrier. Money cannot beat Dare courts plus journalism (i.e. politics)with the best lawyers from anywhere. Just go home and get over it, this place is paradise, unless you run up against john q law...even remotely. Come on, Amber Davis was unopposed and got reelected with 100% of the vote. anyone smell fear?(answer...yes just about all Dare County men)
KDH

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
One must experience the combination of Dare County Courts and Politics to appreciate he weight of this crime by Judge Tillet. Even the press (outer banks voice) cashed in any and all journalistic credibility to aid fellow Mason Tillet. If you EVER think you are being screwed by a conspiracy while adverse with any of the Dare County Powerful, you are...stop now or you will only get angrier,less effective, and probably defeated and angrier. Money cannot beat Dare courts plus journalism (i.e. politics)with the best lawyers from anywhere. Just go home and get over it, this place is paradise, unless you run up against john q law...even remotely. Come on, Amber Davis was unopposed and got reelected with 100% of the vote. anyone smell fear?(answer...yes just about all Dare County men)
I know at least one person got away by buying his way in court with the right lawyer and judge|
Bumpkinville

Siler City, NC

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Amber Davis....lol!
obxer

Manteo, NC

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Amber Davis is the best judge in the state!!!! Just cause you got bitch slapped in court don't go hating on here.
day by day

West End, NC

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Amber Davis sucks big time and so do all the attorneys. They do favor the law enforcement big time. Nothing you can do about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man arrested at Potato Fest in Elizabeth City May '16 WTD 2
Camden causeway / Elizabeth City bridge. (Oct '14) May '16 bcollier711 8
News Public help sought in murder Apr '16 Jean Harrell 1
Cheerleading....really? Mar '16 NHS 1
Plants Feb '16 Selena 1
Tori Casper Feb '16 Garbage 1
Catfish Hunter question Jan '16 ghubbard 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabeth City Mortgages