yikes

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2013
That big RV park on Woods Pointe Road is going to ruin the ability to use the Woods Pointe launch. Anybody know anything about progress to keep this thing from being completed?
FlashBang

Pineville, AR

#2 Mar 8, 2013
yikes wrote:
That big RV park on Woods Pointe Road is going to ruin the ability to use the Woods Point launch. Anybody know anything about progress to keep this thing from being completed?
Seriously?? It's going to ruin the use of Woods Point launch? You do realize this is a recreational area don't you? You OBVIOUSLY have a personal issue with this. Last I heard it was still a FREE COUNTRY! Although left to people like yourself it wouldn't be for long would it? Despite what you believe everybody DOES like change, they just want to be in control of it. Maybe you belong on the other side of the lake in a regulation zone where you have to ask permission to walk across your own yard (An exaggeration of course but Think about it).
yikes

Fairview Heights, IL

#3 Mar 11, 2013
FlashBang wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously?? It's going to ruin the use of Woods Point launch? You do realize this is a recreational area don't you? You OBVIOUSLY have a personal issue with this. Last I heard it was still a FREE COUNTRY! Although left to people like yourself it wouldn't be for long would it? Despite what you believe everybody DOES like change, they just want to be in control of it. Maybe you belong on the other side of the lake in a regulation zone where you have to ask permission to walk across your own yard (An exaggeration of course but Think about it).
There isn't enough parking at the Woods Pointe access for your tenants and their boats. After you put in all the sewer and electric hook ups you will realize that, but by then you will be in foreclosure. It is FREE COUNTRY, and you can file BANKRUPTCY. And I NEVER have a problem buying up cheap property from cash strapped people.
yikes

San Jose, CA

#4 Mar 11, 2013
My place is closer to diamond bay so I don't use that access any way. So it's not personal. Just business.
Smart Guy

Peyton, CO

#5 Mar 11, 2013
What's wrong with an RV park?! MH needs all the tourists it can get to keep the town alive!
FlashBang

Pineville, AR

#6 Mar 11, 2013
Smart Guy wrote:
What's wrong with an RV park?! MH needs all the tourists it can get to keep the town alive!
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, some people just like to bitch.
FlashBang

Pineville, AR

#7 Mar 11, 2013
yikes wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't enough parking at the Woods Pointe access for your tenants and their boats. After you put in all the sewer and electric hook ups you will realize that, but by then you will be in foreclosure. It is FREE COUNTRY, and you can file BANKRUPTCY. And I NEVER have a problem buying up cheap property from cash strapped people.
Sounds like you have it all figured out. So put your money where your mouth is and buy it so we all can breath a sigh of relief. Balls in your court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to locate motorcycle group that rides to... 2 hr The real Thump 9
Cheap Motels Around Mountain Home? 2 hr The real Thump 6
Pack Rats 2 hr Bobby Wayney 2
How About School Board Debate Come On? 3 hr The real Thump 7
Steve B 3 hr The real Thump 4
Mt home football team 3 hr The real Thump 9
News Baxter County pushes to honor King's birthday a... 3 hr The real Thump 4

Elizabeth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance