Posted in the Elizabeth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kenneth Freeman

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
This is a link to video footage of police cruisers tinted illegally at Precision Window Tinting in Mountain Home. The Chief refuses to comply with statute 27-37-306 which can be viewed here.
http://home.pcisys.net/~bpc/auto_law/tint/tin...
The Sheriff and his band of goons refuse to take a report or assist me at all. They wouldn't help me with my efforts with the chief, and they even refused to take a report against the business that is tinting windows illegally in their jurisdiction. Sound strange? Sounds like aiding and embedding criminals and enforcing the law with favor to me. Yeah, the chief is one thing, but refusing to even take a report on a local business that may be commuting criminal activity... wow
MedGuy

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Last paragraph of the article.

"Notwithstanding any other provision of this section or any other law to the contrary, windshields of law enforcement vehicles may be tinted to the extent that the WINDSHIELD permits at least fifty percent (50%) net light transmission."

So according to the Act 300 article that YOU posted, they are in compliance? Not the side windows, not the back glass, but the windshield must allow 50% of net light transmission.

I think the BCSO and MHPD are a bunch of fuktards as much as anyone, but really, this is all you can find to whine about?
Kenneth Freeman

Dallas, TX

#3 Apr 3, 2013
No. That's the only exception they have in the statute for police officers. Their side windows are extremely too dark and the cars do not have the required information in regards to the company responsible for tinting the windows. They are violating this statute in more than one way, and the seriousness of the my inquiry in to this matter is not what is ridiculous. Its not only ridiculous that Chief Manuel chose to waste countless tax dollars on possible illegal activity before checking in to the legality of his behavior. It is also ridiculous that Mr. Manuel refuses to comply with the statute after acknowledging that there isn't an exception for his behavior provided in our laws.
Kenneth Freeman

Denison, TX

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Can anyone from the public please comment and show support of this cause. These vehicles, which I am going to provide a link to video of, are hazards to the safety of anyone that may be on the road with them and they prevent the public from viewing or recording officers in the public discharge of their duties, which is a constitutional right. I am uploading a video now. Wait until the community sees how the MHPD treats tax paying, registered voters that reside here.
Kenneth Freeman

Denison, TX

#5 Apr 3, 2013
&fe ature=youtu.be

Please everyone, watch, read the description and comment with your support. I was exercising my rights, and am treated as if I am not even allowed within a block radius of the PD. I have a right be at the PD until the window tint issue is publicly addressed by the Chief or other responsible party.
what

Kemp, TX

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Kenneth Freeman wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PsFgDtVFp7MXX&feature=you tu.be
Please everyone, watch, read the description and comment with your support. I was exercising my rights, and am treated as if I am not even allowed within a block radius of the PD. I have a right be at the PD until the window tint issue is publicly addressed by the Chief or other responsible party.
why are u freaking out about the window tint? Why do u think u have no response? This is RIDICULOUS! its very clear your mad about another issue. Good luck living in mtn. Home.
robby

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Freeman, you seem to be an idiot. Grow up and stop being a cry baby!!!
dumb

Cherokee Village, AR

#8 Apr 4, 2013
robby wrote:
Freeman, you seem to be an idiot. Grow up and stop being a cry baby!!!
Your an ass, his rights were violated.....YOUR THE IGNORANT ONE.
robby

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Who cares about window tint... Grow up people!!!
Kenneth Freeman

United States

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Im not mad about anything, and at the time of my initial request for compliance, I hadnt been in trouble. The specific statute is ridiculous in my opinion, and I feel as if we should all be able to tint our windows to the extent of the MHPD patrol cars. However, there are laws that prohibit this activity not just for mine, but for any vehicle that travels on public streets. The issue is a person with great power and responsibility in our community, that has been charged with implementing discretion in regards to the enforcement of the law, is choosing to disregard statutes that have been established by our government for public safety. He is abusing powers given to him by the public, and it needs to be corrected before it gets out of hand. Its the principle behind it all. LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!
areuamericanorno t

Cherokee Village, AR

#11 Apr 4, 2013
It is not about window tint now, you should read on homeboys and girls, he went to the sheriffs department to get a complaint form and a name... was arrested on two charges. His rights were in fact violated first his first and fourteen amendment and when he was taken down stairs-threw that door, then his four amendment rights were also violated. This is now far more than a simple cops don't follow the rules...it was taken to another level...Now, if you like to live in a lawless town where all the people of power do what ever they damn well please then this IS the town for you. I love this town and ALL the people in it BUT- I have a huge problem with civil rights being violated AND so should you - unless you are not American... SO ARE YOU AMERICAN OR NOT?
BAK

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Apr 4, 2013
Are you not the same person who ripped off a law enforement officer, by not paying rent, damaging his rental property, and he had a problem getting his key back to his rental property? Then, after this, you start the window tint crusade. By the way, have you settled the debt you owe him? I think I saw this posted in another forum post on this site. WOW!
Kenneth Freeman

United States

#13 Apr 5, 2013
BAK, I am the same person, but the things you say about me are alleged and the debt has not been verified. I also started the tint crusade back in 2012, way before I ever met that officer. I gave the chief a year to provide me with documentation of an exclusion that permitted the violations and he failed to provide one; the city attorney assured methat if no exemption existed that the cars would made to comply. I do hold somewhat of a grudge against the police department now. These feelings are a direct result of the unlawful, unethical activities that I am video taping. The public doesnt have to agree with me, my cause, or Arkansas State statutes. However, my claim against the department in regards to tint will remain valid and legitimate until the day that the law is re-written or the windows are made to comply with the statute. My claim that the windows are illegal deserves an inquiry into the legal status of the vehicles. Really, the chief should ultimately hold himself accountable, and take the proper steps to correct the violation. That's all I really want at this point, just compliance with the laws of public safety established by the State of Arkansas. Id that really so much to ask of a law enforcement agency and their employees?
Wondering

Ash Flat, AR

#14 Apr 5, 2013
Screwy, but the law is the law. The police department should be the first to abide by the law and set an appropriate example for the citizens they serve. This is a seemingly silly issue, but it's one that the police department should fix.
Justaguess

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Apr 5, 2013
Just a thought, but it seems like a lot of different agencies have went to this due to officer safety reasons to keep someone from walking up to the window and randomly shooting the officer. The dark windows makes it a lot harder for someone to see exactly what the driver is doing or actually inside the vehicle. This helps protect the officer if that ever occurred. If I remember right and some searching could probably confirm the number of random police shootings in which the officer was shot just while sitting in his car.
Kenneth Freeman

Grand Prairie, TX

#16 Apr 9, 2013
Officer safety my foot! You are as full of crap, if you believe them, as the people that use thus excuse for their unlawful actions. No matter how you cut it, having window tint applied is counter productive to any activity that involves looking through the glass whether it be driving or watching for potential terrorists approaching the vehicle. The tint, in a realistic world where anyone that wants to kill a cop will use a gun, offers the officer little to no protection. Any citizen knows where the driver of a vehicle operates the motor vehicle from, and there is little that anyone can do to stop or dodge bullets from a sitting position. If anything, the tint could inhibit the ability to discern the position of the assailant and disable him. The tint, to a greater extent after dark, would inhibit the officers ability to escape the even t by driving to safety. Let's pull our heads out of our rectal area and grasp the concept that if an officer is in a vehicle then they are most usually in one of two seats. If you want to protect the officers replace key windows with bulletproof glass instead of pissing our tax dollars in the wind to look like a secret society or mafia figure. The courts made laws on tint to prevent the concealment of crimes and other malicious intentions, and just because someone wears a badge does not make them incapable of malicious or unlawful behavior.
Kenneth Freeman

Grand Prairie, TX

#17 Apr 9, 2013
The Sheriff told me that I should attend a city council meeting or file a writ of mandanis to get the Chief to comply with the law, but that's absurd. Why should any citizen ever have to go to a city council meeting or obtain legal assistance to file court documents for a law enforcement agency to abide by the statutes we charge them with enforcing? It doesn't make sense to me. Maybe I would attend one if the officers were acting lawfully, but unsafe. However, I think that the Chief needs to be held accountable to a similar standard comparable to that of a normal civilian. Its crazy how hard someone has to fight to get what's right out of those responsible for the preservation of an ever fading free nation.
blindedbytheligh t

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Apr 9, 2013
tint crusade lol what a joke, enjoy your faded interior and lack of privacy in your car.
I'm no huge PD supporter but if this is your crusade you need something going on in your life.

I heard a loud stereo in town the other day might make that your next crusade.
Kenneth Freeman

Grand Prairie, TX

#19 Apr 9, 2013
Don't get me wrong, because I have nothing against tint. I personally don't have an opinion on whether or not it should be a law because I see both sides of the argument. What it's about to me is Police Officers, while in the performance of public duties, violate this law and abuse or pervert justice to their liking. My crusade is that of equality, and that of morality and standards of conduct within a community. Tint is just this departments expression of corruption. This little show of disobedience or noncompliance can absolutely not be the extent of the corrupt behaviors taking place here, not by what has happened to me and how I have been treated for exhibiting constitutionally protected behaviors.
Kenneth Freeman

Grand Prairie, TX

#20 Apr 9, 2013
You know what. Now that I think about it, I believe the same officer in this video once told me during a traffic stop that he would drive his vehicle every day with it being illegal before he'd confront his boss about its legality. It is! I also have some video tape of his little buddy that was there with him that day that he was doing such a shat job. His buddy called the expression of constitutional rights garbage on video. Wow, what a worthless bunch we have. I guess they figure that as long as their windows are clear enough to see a meth lab explode that we should sit down somewhere and keep our mouth shut. Not me guys, and I hope you're all prepared for candid accountability po po, because im keeping a camera handy so that you act responsibly, atleast until you take that suit off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jennifer rushing (Mar '14) 3 hr KittyKat 24
Lewis automotive 5 hr JustAFriend 9
Looking for married women.. 8 hr John 14
jacob bell 8 hr John 7
Lisa Coleman who is she? 11 hr hahah 3
Video of Benny Magness traffic stop 12 hr Deputy Dog 39
Is EATON a good place to work? (Dec '08) 15 hr funny 215
Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match

Elizabeth Jobs