Middle school sex survey headline was...

Middle school sex survey headline was disgraceful

There are 4 comments on the Seacoast Online story from Feb 23, 2011, titled Middle school sex survey headline was disgraceful. In it, Seacoast Online reports that:

Reporting through the newspaper about the conflict over the survey that the Marshwood Middle School was considering is understandable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seacoast Online.

Pasadena, CA

#1 Feb 23, 2011
Middle school kids are having loads of sex all over the place, and this fool is worried about a stupid "headline"?? LOL!!!

Los Molinos, CA

#2 Feb 23, 2011
my girl friend lost hee virginity in sixth grade hell its goin on man
just curriuos

Torrance, CA

#3 Feb 23, 2011
mike wrote:
my girl friend lost hee virginity in sixth grade hell its goin on man
if she lost it in the 6th grade how old was the guy she lost it to.

Pasadena, CA

#4 Feb 24, 2011
Even some 12 year olds are having sex today!!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eliot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part Time Job Jul '16 Hallmark 1
News Guy Jumps From Brooklyn Bridge, Lives (Apr '16) Apr '16 wichita-rick 12
Alexis Barrios (Jun '15) Apr '16 Samsbella 3
News Portland artist's latest project turning heads ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Jessie 1973 1
News Dona t overlook details of solar power contracts (Sep '15) Sep '15 Solarman 1
News Homeless: Mother, 4 children living in truck (Dec '14) Jun '15 Tired of paying 2
News On This Day: Statue of Liberty Dedicated in New... (May '15) May '15 Imwithstupid 1

Eliot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eliot Mortgages