Burning Tree Lodge
wanna know

Grapevine, TX

#1 Apr 17, 2010
Can anyone tell me about this place called "Burning Tree Lodge?" Do people really change? What is the success rate?
SYTucson

United States

#2 May 21, 2010
Burning Tree Lodge is a long term treatment facility for recovery from drug, alcohol and dual addiction issues. I have known about Burning Tree Programs since it opened and personally know many people who have gone through treatment there and achieved a life neither they or their families thought possible. Yes, people can change. Addiction, alters the way a person approaches their life and Burning Tree Programs give participants tools to live a productive responsible life. Go to their website at burningtreeprograms.com and read some of their testimonials. Call them and one of their staff can explain thier program to you. It works, there is a solution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Deserve farts 776
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sun Education farts 947
Bastrop Sucks (Sep '09) Jul 24 blah kah 31
News Civilians begin shadowing 'Jade Helm' war exerc... Jul 16 Donny Brook 1
News State/FEMA Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Ba... Jul 8 Hmmm 1
max Jun '15 johnny7 1
Susan Hotte (Mar '06) Jun '15 kp who 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elgin Mortgages