Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#14915 Oct 5, 2013
Texas wrote:
Texas rules
Mr Texan the only thing that rules on this forum is me. Are you the real mr texan that is a yankee and claims to be a texan? If not your using goofballs handle and i highy doult that your even a texan right? Are you related too Heavy fed? Yes i know you probly think i have a big mouth and i do, therefore to avoid reading my not wanted replies it would be wise of you to leave the forum.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#14916 Oct 5, 2013
Texan wrote:
Not Abbot, that's for sure. That leech got rich off an accident and the tax paying citizens of Texas. NO INTEGRITY, NONE, ZILCH, ZERO, not even a little bit.
Mr texan the real mr texan that is but your still a yankee! You have a friend sort of going by your handle and he is not a texan neither that makes the two of you..
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#14917 Oct 5, 2013
One of the candidates has only 1 qualification and that's that she got knocked up in high school. so we should vote for her I suppose.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14918 Oct 6, 2013
Richy F wrote:
One of the candidates has only 1 qualification and that's that she got knocked up in high school. so we should vote for her I suppose.
Sure why not?. We need so-called leadership that expects everyone who has a job to pay for those people who don't. Beats making the economy better for
job growth.

This so-called leadership wants to keep abortion doctors rich, instead of preaching personal responsibility. It's the libtard way. Soon, Texas can be just another libtard cesspool like California.
Knows a lot

Houston, TX

#14919 Oct 6, 2013
NoNaMe wrote:
I am not a Rick Perry fan. But this is a vote against the Democrat.
Yep
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14920 Oct 7, 2013
Well we can have someonewho believes he should be a millionare because of an act of nature. Abbot goes out running after a storm, a tree weakened by the storm falls on him, so he sues the property owner for ten million, the persons insurance co. pays off. POOF instant millionare, now that he has his he favors tort reform. He is one of the elite, he is better than the rest of us, and we should never be entitled to the same things he is. Just another elietest, and a hypocrit. I would vote for a mangy dog before Abbot.
BIG Bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#14921 Oct 7, 2013
RealMikeArcuri wrote:
Yeah
Yeaaa buddy i think its time you shaved don,t you think? You look kind of scary in that profile. I,am thinking charles mansion??? What the heck does yeah mean? This is a topix forum learn how to give details other then to scare the women off this forum...oh but you don,t scare me there is some-one like me that is bigger and tougher and better so posting your profile trying to look bad doesn,t work..
BIG Bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#14922 Oct 7, 2013
Texan wrote:
Well we can have someonewho believes he should be a millionare because of an act of nature. Abbot goes out running after a storm, a tree weakened by the storm falls on him, so he sues the property owner for ten million, the persons insurance co. pays off. POOF instant millionare, now that he has his he favors tort reform. He is one of the elite, he is better than the rest of us, and we should never be entitled to the same things he is. Just another elietest, and a hypocrit. I would vote for a mangy dog before Abbot.
That is 5 words you spelled wrong mr texan, however after watching a few of heavy feds vedios i,am starting to wonder if this forum is filled with a bunch of looney tunes which is why you don,t hear my big mouth on here anymore that often. Now i don,t see you as one of them but if i were you i would show your proof of texan before some of those rednecks out there claim you as a yankee,,,,,Yeaaa good luck on this forum as i have had enough and after watching heavy feds vedios i think you will have to deal with this looney!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14923 Oct 7, 2013
Welcome to Tantrum-ocracy: Obama Shuts Down Ocean
Read more at http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/10/welcome-t...
Robert

Kingsville, TX

#14924 Oct 7, 2013
Perry for Gov
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14925 Oct 8, 2013
Shutting down 1,000 square miles of ocean; unbelieveable. Everyone of those idiots sitting in Congress, and The White House should be fired for gross incompetence, and the inability to do the job they were elected to do. I do mean ALL OF THEM!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14926 Oct 8, 2013
Robert, Perry for nothing, the guy is a moron.
why

Hondo, TX

#14927 Oct 8, 2013
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14928 Oct 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
Shutting down 1,000 square miles of ocean; unbelieveable. Everyone of those idiots sitting in Congress, and The White House should be fired for gross incompetence, and the inability to do the job they were elected to do. I do mean ALL OF THEM!
There's more. Funny how our worthless government run media isn't broadcasting this.

Couple Kicked Out of Their Private Home Due to “Government Shutdown”
Read more at http://lastresistance.com/3339/couple-kicked-...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14930 Oct 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
Even more.'Gestapo' tactics meet senior citizens at Yellowstone

http://www.newburyportnews.com/local/x1442580...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14931 Oct 8, 2013
why wrote:
test
Run all of the interference you want pea brain. I'll just keep re-posting.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14932 Oct 9, 2013
Fire every incumbant in DC, and confiscate their pay.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14934 Oct 11, 2013
A fine tribute to NOBAMA

First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States .

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs when there was no such thing as shovel-ready jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants in the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space-defunded NASA.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company (Boeing) in which State they are allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to play golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 104 to date & counting.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to not know how to properly pronounce Navy 'corpsman'.

First President to go on multiple global apology tours-including bowing to foreign rulers.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; and paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to say that America was not a Christian nation.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) just for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14936 Oct 11, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
A fine tribute to NOBAMA

First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States .

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs when there was no such thing as shovel-ready jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants in the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space-defunded NASA.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company (Boeing) in which State they are allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to play golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 104 to date & counting.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to not know how to properly pronounce Navy 'corpsman'.

First President to go on multiple global apology tours-including bowing to foreign rulers.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; and paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to say that America was not a Christian nation.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) just for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense
He just makes me sick.
XMAS LOAN OFFER

Manassas, VA

#14938 Oct 12, 2013
Personal loans approved immediately!– Apply even if you’re blacklisted.

Do you need a personal loan? We can get you one with a few quick and easy steps.
Simplistic process, quick and efficient response to your application.

Are you recently unemployed, have a clear credit record, have an active bank account and in need of a personal loan? I can help you ...

Are you employed, clear credit record, have an active bank account and in need of personal loans/ home bond/s? Do the banks tell you that you are over committed when you apply for finance? I can help you....

Our company has been around for a number of years servicing clients nationwide
We are a registered credit provider ready to offer you the loan you are looking for.

• We render the best and fastest service
• Convenience of applying from home
• Blacklisted applicants are welcome

FILL AND RETURN

Name :
Amount :
Duration :
Address :
Phone :
Sex :

Contact me for more information. Kindly ensure that you have checked your credit profile and conform to the above. No time wasters please.

Mr Morris Jerry
C.E.O
cooperativeloanfirm65@gmail.co m

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Beer kegger & orgy Dec 13 AL GARCIA JR 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Rodney Reed Supports Calling For A New Trial (Oct '06) Nov 27 Calabasas 34
Bastrop Sucks (Sep '09) Nov '14 texas187 30
Conviced Murderer Could Be New Resident (May '14) Nov '14 texas187 2
Chad Ferguson (Oct '09) Nov '14 ash187 15
Elgin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elgin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elgin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elgin

Personal Finance