Former Bastrop County sheriff moves f...

Former Bastrop County sheriff moves from one joint to another

There are 7 comments on the Austin American-Statesman story from Aug 21, 2008, titled Former Bastrop County sheriff moves from one joint to another. In it, Austin American-Statesman reports that:

Life has been full of joints lately for former Bastrop County Sheriff Richard Hernandez.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Austin American-Statesman.

fkofff

Bastrop, TX

#1 Aug 27, 2008
what a sucker!
Anonymous

Cedar Park, TX

#3 Aug 30, 2008
If any know the name of this place wehn it opens let me know so I can make sure I don't go there. He is not getting any more of my hared earned dollars
Elgin resident

Cedar Park, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2008
Wlll just what we need anoterh barbecue place - we just need to be know as the Heart atach capital of the world with more cholesterol per square mile and another crooked public servant ex or not.
EDdie

Cedar Park, TX

#5 Aug 31, 2008
It name is ridhards or roberts barbecue ---Ill pass on it maybe he will close up and leave...........
Stephen Sanders

Montgomery, AL

#6 Apr 11, 2010
Dont be too hard on Richard, he didnt do anything many other uncaught ones didnt. I lived there for 8 years in peace. As soon as he was taken out SOMEONE used ultrasonics, lasers on my eyes, a 2450 mhz microwave on me which will kill you if you get enough, put dirt in my engine, tore my house apart, destroyed my private property. Only 2 were caught and I had to get one myself. Richard kept the peace fairly well. Stephen Sanders

“Striving For Humanity”

Since: Jul 08

Rye,Texas

#7 Apr 19, 2010
uhh okkkay
NoMo Pick

Laredo, TX

#8 Apr 30, 2010
Richard did keep crime down and had a great group of guys working for him. Pickering, on the other hand has definitely affected the crime rate....it's gone up! He doesn't care about his troops; only himself. Under Richard those deputies were willing to work but under Terry, they're afraid to!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLO 1984/85 Chevy Mobile Home, Brown, License ... Oct 10 Seeker 1
Bastrop Sucks (Sep '09) Oct 6 mayorbrc 34
What did the Vitalogy Dermatology building star... Aug '17 Chestnut 1
Has anyone seen Mark Castro anymore (Mar '11) May '17 Xoxox 2
Dan Hisey Married A Man (Apr '17) Apr '17 Jenny Craig 1
Investigator Randy McMillan (Jan '16) Mar '17 jallen5894 2
News Woman Dies in Bastrop Camper Fire (Jul '09) Mar '17 Taz5961 31

Elgin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance