County to discuss Shrode's resume

County to discuss Shrode's resume

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 21, 2010, titled County to discuss Shrode's resume. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The County Commissioners Court will discuss the chief medical examiner's resume at today's meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 22, 2010
Maybe he meets the minimum qualifications but the fact is, HE LIED on his resume. Therefore, if I were to be sitting on a jury and he testified, I would be hard pressed to believe a word he says. The man needs to go.

#2 Feb 22, 2010
There's nothing to discuss, cut and dry, he EMBELLISHED his resume and Escobar is running cover for him.

There was a correction in today's newspaper, about listing the correct unversity she attended. Based on her logic, shouldnt have mattered. Oh, that's right, publciations always misquote her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Crossroads Animal Hospital - Greg Mayna... (Feb '09) Sep '16 Robinoco 22
Julio Anzaldua Thief (May '12) Aug '16 Your papi 8
Pics Of Red Rock Jul '16 jim thompson 1
Childhood bully today? Jun '16 Sunnyb 1
Bastrop Sucks (Sep '09) Jun '16 Hostile Honeybun 33
Angela Birdwell Watson omg (Apr '16) Jun '16 Kristin C 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Elgin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elgin Mortgages