First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bloodhound man

Columbia, SC

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Yes we are still looking and wateing on this new information you said the sheriffs department so how about it put it on the table for everyone to see or are you like all the rest just talking out your butt by the way I'm his brother in law
unknown

Oneida, TN

#3 Feb 21, 2013
I don't know nothing just concerned. I hope yuns find him an the cops havnt quit trying to find him.
be real

Deer Lodge, TN

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Just considering; Is it possible, that he had made arrangements for some of his kids or family in Indiana had made arrangements to pick him up, and take him back to Indiana...let's face the facts, he should have turned up by now, somewhere. I have a gut feeling that some of his family in indiana, came down, picked him up, and took him back up there, and has him hiding out. anything is possible.
No Way

Oneida, TN

#5 Feb 21, 2013
I don't believe for a minute that he just ran off! He was a good family man! He wouldn't have just left!
Unknown

Oneida, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Then what happened? If he walked off something would have been found
TSA

Sunbright, TN

#7 Feb 21, 2013
who r u talkn bout
Wondring

Oneida, TN

#8 Feb 22, 2013
What new informaion
TSA

Sunbright, TN

#9 Feb 22, 2013
he was on the red list
Joe

Oneida, TN

#10 Feb 22, 2013
What is red list
TSA

Huntsville, TN

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Obama's seceret hit list for domestic terrorists or anybody that wont go along with the new world order
what

Oneida, TN

#13 Feb 25, 2013
What information bloodhound is talking about? Is there more rumors
concerned citizen

Deer Lodge, TN

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Still think some of his family from Indiana, picked him up, and took him back to Indiana. I sure hope that this is what happened. I knew him well enough, I sure hope nothing bad happened to him. 90
concerned

Oneida, TN

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Don't he have kids here?
No Way

Oneida, TN

#17 Feb 27, 2013
Yes he had a small child here that he wouldn't have left for anything!
Gone

Oneida, TN

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Wasnt he married
bloodhound man

Laurens, SC

#20 Feb 28, 2013
The new information I'm talking about is someone posting as unknow had said the law had new info and he could and would not say anything at this time so I'm saying if he has it let us know what it is and no his kids or family did not come get him we have had my bloodhound down there the night he went missing and brushy bloodhounds the next day and other dogs also and none of them can pick up his scent it doesn't make sense to me but that the way it is however I do think someone knows what happen to him and I pray they can't sleep til they come forward and tell the truth for anyone that wants to know who I am my name is kenny newport
Concerned

Oneida, TN

#21 Mar 1, 2013
Was he married
well

Oneida, TN

#22 Mar 1, 2013
Well bloodhound who do you think it is
Joe

Oneida, TN

#23 Mar 5, 2013
Is she dating anybody
family

Oneida, TN

#24 Mar 6, 2013
Heard she had a boyfriend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats up with all the cops in Winfield 54 min R D Mercer 4
tracy henry 6 hr Susan 9
Trouble at JDS 9 hr get a clue 16
walgreens 9 hr geeminee 26
Fiber Optic 10 hr Monopoly 16
Lazy worthless Husbands 10 hr huh now 27
las feuntes Mexican restaurant mistreats workse... 16 hr wake up 16
More from around the web

Elgin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE