Channel 10 News in Scott Co because o...
unreal

Waxhaw, NC

#41 Feb 15, 2013
He has supporters because he buys them!
unoit

Sunbright, TN

#42 Feb 15, 2013
if your on the road with your atv the law should take it and not give it back i understand you like to ride them so do i but mine has never been on the road and never will
wow

Charlotte, NC

#43 Feb 17, 2013
Heard channel 6 was picking up the story too! I hope the crooked politicians in this county are squirming!!!!
Gabe

Oakdale, TN

#44 Feb 17, 2013
get sick of them riding the sides of the road in front of dads house
papa joe griesedieck

Greeneville, TN

#45 Feb 17, 2013
lazy overweight asses should go buy a mountain bike and peddle therselfs around @$$#073$..
4x4 sweetie

Charlotte, NC

#46 Feb 17, 2013
papa joe griesedieck wrote:
lazy overweight asses should go buy a mountain bike and peddle therselfs around @$$#073$..
And again you're showing your ignorance!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#47 Feb 17, 2013
tax paying neighbor wrote:
we dont like four wheelers.they wake up old people in the middle of the night.they drive through peoples yards and tear up their landscape.they poach they run up and down the road and brightlight deer and shoot squirrels out of peoples trees in their frontyard.they do drugs and drink.they litter the countryside.they fly up and down the road and disturb the peace.they oggle our young women and scratch their privete parts.ban all four wheelers we can do without them.
Clarify for Alfred and myself as I don't quite understand and I have to explain this to him. You said they oggle our young women and scratch their private parts. O.K. if that's the case wouldn't these people be guilty of assault. I mean if you scratch someone else's private parts and they didn't want you to, then that would constitute assault, right?

Location hidden

#48 Feb 17, 2013
papa joe griesedieck wrote:
Hey, you and tax paying neighbor need to get together and talk over old times from days at the Brushy school for the Ignorant.

Location hidden

#49 Feb 17, 2013
What- me worry wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you and tax paying neighbor need to get together and talk over old times from days at the Brushy school for the Ignorant.
I almost forgot this link that tells of papa joe's childhood home; http://sunsethills-crestwood.patch.com/articl... Hey does Sunset Hills have anything to do with you ragging on the people that 4-wheel at Brimstone? Just a thought.
Vaughn Marlow

United States

#50 Feb 18, 2013
Its not about the Fee's to ride or the cost of a event band to wear, its boils down to greed and bad judgement on Brimstone's part. Don't guess I will be getting my riders pass this year. I will ride elsewhere.
thats right

Indian Trail, NC

#51 Feb 19, 2013
Vaughn, you're not the only one! Never another cent of mine will be spent with Brimstone!! Nothing but greedy fools!!
good news story

Munster, IN

#52 Feb 22, 2013
so channel 6 wont touch the story and channel 10 just told me that the story is not new worthy and they dont cover 2 business owners disputes. way to get the media on them..lol fail
good news story

Munster, IN

#53 Feb 22, 2013
news worthy sorry
Greg

Oneida, TN

#54 Feb 22, 2013
Get over it.
duh

Matthews, NC

#55 Mar 25, 2013
good news story wrote:
news worthy sorry
So you are too ignorant to understand why the news wouldn't cover the story??? Really?? Both channels tried to get a statement from Brimstone and they refused! Why, because they don't want the story out. Use your head for something more than a hat rest!
HadFunTime

Harriman, TN

#56 Apr 13, 2013
Brimstone trails are AWESOME! Was the news there doing a segment on how great that place is? I might be on TV on my quad..lol
You guys dont know how lucky you are to have such a wonderfull town-I will visit again for sure!
getreal

Sevierville, TN

#57 Apr 13, 2013
HadFunTime wrote:
Brimstone trails are AWESOME! Was the news there doing a segment on how great that place is? I might be on TV on my quad..lol
You guys dont know how lucky you are to have such a wonderfull town-I will visit again for sure!
ALL the trails are awesome.However, TWRA trails are far better AND you don't have to deal with the ignorant fools at Brimstone Recreation in order to ride them!! I used to love to ride Brimstone Recreation trails until their new discriminatory policies went into effect. Now, I'll spend my money elsewhere. Bad business decisions being made, maybe someone else should run it.
wrong

United States

#58 Apr 13, 2013
HadFunTime wrote:
Right. Then why don't you move to our wonderful town.
Out of Here

Huntsville, TN

#59 Apr 13, 2013
I hate to see something that started out as a good thing turn out like this , if they are trying to control people like this than it should be shut down . The people that go to things like that are stupid for spending there money on that kind for bull sh** .
funny

Middlesex, NC

#60 Apr 14, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Then why don't you move to our wonderful town.
Maybe they already live there. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim R Phillips 59 min Humor me 6
Brandon lowe .. nikita 10 hr Lordy 6
Fat baby at it again 11 hr Curious 9
Open prostitution case 12 hr Cherri 2
Scool 13 hr Anonymous 5
Places for rent in Oneida/Huntsville area $1000 14 hr Qwert 2
Oneida Water Pressure Low 17 hr Needing To Know 1

Elgin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance