Teen Killed in Kershaw County Accident

Teen Killed in Kershaw County Accident

There are 24 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from May 6, 2007, titled Teen Killed in Kershaw County Accident. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Authorities say a teenager is dead after an accident around 7 a.m. Sunday morning on Blaney Road, just two miles outside of Elgin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
melissa rice

Columbia, SC

#21 May 17, 2007
we will love and miss you always grayson
sdfsda

Columbia, SC

#22 May 17, 2007
hdsa
Kayla Casey

Hartsville, SC

#23 May 17, 2007
Grayson, first off, I'd like to say how much you mean't to all of your friends. Most people never know how much they mean to someone, or how they made a difference in someone's life until their gone. We've had alot of memories together. Going skating, hanging out, talking on the phone, etc. It's sad that you had to leave us at such a young age. After it happened, and after your funeral, I got to thinking that even though your gone, the best thing about it is, you get to see your dad again, and your in a much better place. You feel no pain, and there isn't any suffering. You mean't alot to all of your friends, and I realized that at your ceromony, and your funeral, and I know that God let you look down on us, and let you know how many live's you touched, and how you'll never be forgotton. I love you. R.I.P.

Your monkey,
Kayy.
to sos

Wake Forest, NC

#24 Jun 23, 2007
so he wasnt drunk then i wish ppl would stop rumors..about that i miss him soo much not even words can describe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roads Feb '18 Resident 1
belton green (Oct '17) Oct '17 VANESSA101 1
News Rep. James Smith becomes first Democrat to ente... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Paul russo 1
Review: Bulldog Towing (Sep '12) Mar '17 Disappointed Car ... 7
Amy Marie Crocker (Mar '17) Mar '17 Jazzy jazz 1
News Town might ease tobacco ban (Jan '09) Jan '17 TruthBeTold 83
Is there a Step in the House? (Nov '16) Nov '16 the Dyslexic 2

Elgin Jobs

Personal Finance

Elgin Mortgages