Teen Killed in Kershaw County Accident

Teen Killed in Kershaw County Accident

There are 24 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from May 6, 2007, titled Teen Killed in Kershaw County Accident. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Authorities say a teenager is dead after an accident around 7 a.m. Sunday morning on Blaney Road, just two miles outside of Elgin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sorry

AOL

#1 May 6, 2007
My condolences to the family
dorothy flowers

Camden, SC

#2 May 7, 2007
grayson we all love you much
Emily

Camden, SC

#3 May 7, 2007
Did he go to Lugoff Elgin High?
MemyselfI

Camden, SC

#4 May 7, 2007
Do we know the child's name or his parents' names?
That is so sad.
Kendall

AOL

#5 May 7, 2007
Wow i can't belive this!!! You will be missed by many! XoXoXo
Kendall

AOL

#6 May 7, 2007
Wow I cant belive this...I will love && miss you kid...XOXOX
Ashley Griffin

Cheraw, SC

#7 May 7, 2007
I only met Grayson once but he was a really sweet person
J Martin Gray

Newberry, SC

#8 May 7, 2007
I feel for the family. May GOD be your shoulder in your time of need!!!
Nicky Holcomb

Camden, SC

#9 May 8, 2007
I cant believe he is dead. All the fun and crazy memories of hanging out at school are rushing all in at once. He will never be forgotten. A great friend and some one who could make you smile no matter the sittuation. Grayson we love you and will miss you forever untill the day we meet again. Forever your frien I love you Gayson your friend, Nicky Holcomb
Nicky Holcomb

Camden, SC

#10 May 8, 2007
I cant believe he is dead. All the fun and crazy memories of hanging out at school are rushing all in at once. He will never be forgotten. A great friend and some one who could make you smile no matter the sittuation. Grayson we love you and will miss you forever untill the day we meet again. Forever your frien I love you Gayson your friend, Nicky Holcomb
Kimberly Ward

Camden, SC

#11 May 8, 2007
Grayson, its so weird that you're gone, even though you are still here in our heart. We will always miss you and that smill of yours. I have many memories of you and i'll see you again in heaven some day. WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!. You'll never be forgiven.
Kimberly Ward

Camden, SC

#12 May 8, 2007
Grayson, its so weird that you're gone, even though you are still here in our heart. We will always miss you and that smill of yours. I have many memories of you and i'll see you again in heaven some day. WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!. You'll never be forgotten!!
Krichelle Wilson

Camden, SC

#13 May 8, 2007
Grayson was one of my best friends. He was a good kid and he will be missed by many people.
Krichelle Wilson

Camden, SC

#14 May 8, 2007
We've been friends for 12 years. All the crazy times we had will never be forgotten. You just didn't know how many people cared for you. If only you knew how much you would be missed. Love you Grayson!
Heather Snipes

Pine Hill, AL

#15 May 8, 2007
All the fun times we have had I will never forget. We all miss you...I love you Grayson
Lynley Jones

United States

#16 May 9, 2007
Grayson, I loved you so much and you knew that I just never thought that something like this would happen...we had our moments but i loved you and now a part of me has died with you and it will never be replaced i know you are happing to finaly be with your dad again but i am going to miss you
i love you always and forever---your were my first love and nothing will ever change that
Jackie C Fisher

Columbia, SC

#17 May 9, 2007
Grayson I miss you more than words can say, Im honestly speechless, you werent supposed to go out like this, you were doing so good! I LOVE YOU! I MISS YOU! and all i want is to see your face again, wait for me at the gates of heaven! Bye Boo Boo
Love always
Your Pooper
Cindy Austin

Columbia, SC

#18 May 14, 2007
Thank you for your kind comments about my son Grayson. He will be missed by many just keep him in your heart. My door is always open if you just need to talk.
With all my love,
Cindy
Jackie C Fisher wrote:
Grayson I miss you more than words can say, Im honestly speechless, you werent supposed to go out like this, you were doing so good! I LOVE YOU! I MISS YOU! and all i want is to see your face again, wait for me at the gates of heaven! Bye Boo Boo
Love always
Your Pooper
Cindy Austin

Columbia, SC

#19 May 14, 2007
I want to thank everyone who has said kind words about my child Grayson. He will be missed greatly and I will always love him. I have planted a tree in my front yard where he use to park his pride and joy. Anyone who wants to sit under the tree (Grayson) is more than welcome to talk to him and help him grow. Grayson hears all your thoughts and words of love. His sister and I thank everyone for the support you have shown.
From the bottom of our hearts,
We love you and thank you,
Cindy
SOS

Columbia, SC

#20 May 17, 2007
Thank yall very much but he wasn't drunk at all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bulldog Towing (Sep '12) Mar '17 Disappointed Car ... 7
Amy Marie Crocker (Mar '17) Mar '17 Jazzy jazz 1
News Town might ease tobacco ban (Jan '09) Jan '17 TruthBeTold 83
Is there a Step in the House? (Nov '16) Nov '16 the Dyslexic 2
DEA at econolodge (Oct '16) Oct '16 Unknown 1
troy howell (Jun '11) Jul '16 jtsteele 4
new to elgin.. (Aug '15) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2

Elgin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance