South Carolina woman was killed in a ...

South Carolina woman was killed in a vehicle crash

Posted in the Elgin Forum

BigEd

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2010
Peggy Ann Smalls, 51, of Elgin, S.C., died after a Sunday morning 3:20 a.m. crash on Interstate 95 northbound, one mile south of the State Route 3 exit, in Spotsylvania County, VA according to the Virginia State Police.

The crash involved four vehicles, police said. No other details were available yesterday.

RIP Ms. Smalls
Prayers from VA

Leesburg, VA

#2 Sep 13, 2010
I drove by this accident scene early Sunday morning while a tractor trailer that appeared to have been involved was still blocking all 3 lanes of I-95. We said a prayer for everyone involved in what we knew had been a horrific accident. My thoughts are with her family & friends.
Shawntee Allen

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Sep 13, 2010
I knew mrs peggy personally for ten years she was a wonderful person. When I received this phone call it was almost as if it was some type of nightmare but reality struck me. She worked as a director on fort jackson and the youth center and child development center and touched many people lives from children to adults. She will forever be in our hearts
Gemma Breedlove

Olivebridge, NY

#4 Sep 13, 2010
I knew her personally for going on 6 yrs. She was a wonderful person who touched the lives of many from teens down to adolescence. She was a very positive person who was loved by all. She will be greatly missed and forever loved.
Prayers from VA

Colonial Beach, VA

#5 Sep 13, 2010
My husband came upon this accident on his way to Dulles Airport. We are so sorry for the loss of your dear family member. May you feel the presence of God beside you as you go through this time of grieving. God bless you all!
Darral Lane

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Sep 13, 2010
I have know Mrs. Peggy since I was 11 years old and she was so special!! She basically watched my brother and I grow up. Mrs. Peggy I want to Thank You for everything you have done for me personally and the positive effect you had on my life. I LOVE YOU and I will miss you so much!!
Angela

Columbia, SC

#7 Sep 15, 2010
I have worked and known Ms Peggy for 8 years. She is positive and loved by all of her children at the youth center, day care, and after school programs at Fort Jackson Military Base. There are not many like her. She will be missed!
mashell chestnut

Augusta, GA

#8 Sep 19, 2010
I worked with ms Peggy for 2yrs she was a great person and she was an even better friend ms. Peggy i was so fortunate to have known you as a person,a coworker,and a friend you will always have a special place in my heart may god be with your family in their time of need love you ms Peggy may you rest in peace
Pensicola Banks

Columbia, SC

#9 Sep 20, 2010
I truly will miss you Peggy. You were that special person, I could rely on to pray with me and for me. During my sickness you would call with the most uplifting words of wisdom..just when I needed it. You told me "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you". You will always have a special place in my heart. I pray God grace and mercy be with your family during this time.
Janie Mclamore

Lugoff, SC

#10 Sep 21, 2010
I have known Mrs. Peggy Smalls since i've been a little girl.... Her kids and my 2 sisters including myself watch each other grow up basically... When i logged on to FB and seen the breaking news i immediately broke down in tears..... My prayers go out to Mr. Smalls her husband because he's really going to need all the support he can get and the kids too.... I'm so sorry but i know she's well and in a better place... R.I.P Mrs. Smalls you will truly be missed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
belton green Oct '17 VANESSA101 1
News Rep. James Smith becomes first Democrat to ente... Oct '17 Paul russo 1
Review: Bulldog Towing (Sep '12) Mar '17 Disappointed Car ... 7
Amy Marie Crocker (Mar '17) Mar '17 Jazzy jazz 1
News Town might ease tobacco ban (Jan '09) Jan '17 TruthBeTold 83
Is there a Step in the House? (Nov '16) Nov '16 the Dyslexic 2
DEA at econolodge (Oct '16) Oct '16 Unknown 1

Elgin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance