Review: Bulldog Towing

Posted in the Elgin Forum

Amy - Elgin SC

Columbia, SC

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Absolutely outstanding!
Would definitely recommend.
Was stuck on the interstate with a completely dead battery (in a hybrid.. hybrids WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE WITH A DEAD BATTERY... and no battery means no flashers, nothing) called to get assistance from Highway Patrol, after waiting an hour and half and not seeing any sign of Highway Patrol, called Bulldog Towing... their guy was there in less than 15 minutes... I was not overcharged, extremely grateful for their assistance. A+ service.
Disappointed

Columbia, SC

#2 Dec 8, 2012
My firend had her vehicle towed by bulldog towing in elgin and they damaged her vehicle. They lied to her several times and refuse to repair her vehicle. Be careful and check your vehciles they will flat out lie and act like they did nothing it is a shame how the owner's of bull dog is acting, your employee was neglient and the company is refusing to acknowledge that fact but he will be neglient again and may cost the company their business.
Legal Begal

Columbia, SC

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
My firend had her vehicle towed by bulldog towing in elgin and they damaged her vehicle. They lied to her several times and refuse to repair her vehicle. Be careful and check your vehciles they will flat out lie and act like they did nothing it is a shame how the owner's of bull dog is acting, your employee was neglient and the company is refusing to acknowledge that fact but he will be neglient again and may cost the company their business.
Bull Dog Towing should repair any damages that occured if their insurance will not. That is bad for the business and I say take them to court and sue the company the owner and the manager, they could sell the business prior to you going to court legally you still can sue all of them.
Legal Begal

Columbia, SC

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Amy - Elgin SC wrote:
Absolutely outstanding!
Would definitely recommend.
Was stuck on the interstate with a completely dead battery (in a hybrid.. hybrids WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE WITH A DEAD BATTERY... and no battery means no flashers, nothing) called to get assistance from Highway Patrol, after waiting an hour and half and not seeing any sign of Highway Patrol, called Bulldog Towing... their guy was there in less than 15 minutes... I was not overcharged, extremely grateful for their assistance. A+ service.
That is outstanding that they gave you assistance and did not damage your vehicle however, don't give them so too much praise because they do have several complaints with the BBB of reported neglience of their employees so beware. Until they do the right thing for those consumers the receive an F.
person smarter than you

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Legal Begal wrote:
<quoted text> Bull Dog Towing should repair any damages that occured if their insurance will not. That is bad for the business and I say take them to court and sue the company the owner and the manager, they could sell the business prior to you going to court legally you still can sue all of them.
at least have proof of your damages and spell it right its friend not firend
Gary

Columbia, SC

#6 Jan 15, 2014
Legal Begal wrote:
<quoted text> Bull Dog Towing should repair any damages that occured if their insurance will not. That is bad for the business and I say take them to court and sue the company the owner and the manager, they could sell the business prior to you going to court legally you still can sue all of them.
SEEMS YOU ARE TOO FAST in accepting the word of someone you never met over another person you never met. Bulldog may or may not have damaged the car but in reality there is no proof or even evidence and we don't even get to know the real persons name. This could be someone with an axe to grind going after Bulldog. At least email them and ask their side of the story. What's the persons name? make of car? Damaged area? Pictures or video on you tube? Sound fishy to me
Gary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friv 3 - Friv3 - Play Your Favorite Game Online... (Oct '13) Dec 13 lukyvc 22
Pretty woman Dec 11 Don 1
Kizi4game.com - Free Games Online For You (Nov '13) Dec 8 Joel Bradshaw 25
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lugoff, SC (Aug '10) Nov 22 Jimmy Segars 60
Review: West Wateree Auto Sales Nov 17 anonymous 1
Rembert woman arrested for murder Nov '14 moniquefig 3
Vw parts Nov '14 Kramer 1
Elgin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web