Toddler missing overnight found in good condition with his Labrador retriever in woods

Full story: The York Daily Record

The only things that protected 22-month-old Tyler Jacobson from the frigid overnight temperatures Friday were a T-shirt, a diaper and his favorite buddy -- a mixed Labrador retriever.
Comments
21 - 32 of 32 Comments Last updated May 25, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DAD OF A 22 MONTH OLD

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

bethann wrote:
<quoted text>you idiot she was looking for him for 45 min before she called it didnt say she didnt notice him missing for 45 min learn to read and do you keep your windex in fridge i lock up my cleaners and a 2 yr old is able to grab a juice box or his sippy cup
YOU MUST BE RELATED TO THE CRACKHEAD MOTHER(YES I SAID CRACKHEAD WITH OUT ANY PHYSIAL PROOF) MUST HAVE BEEN A DAMN GOOD MOVIE FOR THE 2YR OLD(NO ONLY 22 MONTHS BIG DIFFERENCE) TO BE ABLE TO GET OUTSIDE WHILE IN PURSUIT OF THEIR SIPPY CUP AND WANDER OFF INTO THE WOODS. AND 45 MINUTES ARE YOU KIDDING, IF YOUR CHILD GOES MISSING AND YOU LOOK FOR 45 MINUTES BEFORE NOTIFYING ANYONE. FIRST YOU DONT WANT TO GET INTO TROUBLE FOR BEING A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A PARENT SECONDLYLY IF A PERSON CANT FIND THEIR 22 MONTH OLD AFTER 4 MINUTES YOU BETTER BE CALLING AN AMBER ALERT CAUSE WERE TALKING ABDUCTION. THIS PERSON IS A PIECE OF SHIIIIT PARENT AND FOR YOU TO JUSTIFY THEIR ACTIONS IN ANYWAY MAKE YOU A PIECE OF SHIIIIT TOO.
DAD OF A 22 MONTH OLD

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

Marion wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were in the room with them? Why didn't you find the boy? Some people can be extremely ignorant. If you don't know the facts DO NOT MAKE THEM UP!!!
ANOTHER PARENT OF THE YEAR. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR A 22 MONTH OLD TO BE ABLE TO WALK OFF, LEAVE THE HOUSE, AND MAKE THEIR WAY TO A NEARBY WOODED AREA. WHATEVER THEY MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN DOING IT WAS OBVIOUSLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN TAKING CARE OF THE CHILD THAT FORTUNATELY THE K-9 STEPPED UP TO DO. SPEAKING OF IGNORANCE MARION YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIIIIT
Wow great mother

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

bethann wrote:
<quoted text>you idiot she was looking for him for 45 min before she called it didnt say she didnt notice him missing for 45 min learn to read and do you keep your windex in fridge i lock up my cleaners and a 2 yr old is able to grab a juice box or his sippy cup
Doesnt sound like this mother (if you can call her that) had any windex in the house since the conditions were "deplorable". She isnt fit to have a dog let alone a child! If she was looking for the child for 45 minutes then chances are she didn't realize the child was missing for a whole lot longer than that!
Wow great mother

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

DAD OF A 22 MONTH OLD wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MUST BE RELATED TO THE CRACKHEAD MOTHER(YES I SAID CRACKHEAD WITH OUT ANY PHYSIAL PROOF) MUST HAVE BEEN A DAMN GOOD MOVIE FOR THE 2YR OLD(NO ONLY 22 MONTHS BIG DIFFERENCE) TO BE ABLE TO GET OUTSIDE WHILE IN PURSUIT OF THEIR SIPPY CUP AND WANDER OFF INTO THE WOODS. AND 45 MINUTES ARE YOU KIDDING, IF YOUR CHILD GOES MISSING AND YOU LOOK FOR 45 MINUTES BEFORE NOTIFYING ANYONE. FIRST YOU DONT WANT TO GET INTO TROUBLE FOR BEING A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A PARENT SECONDLYLY IF A PERSON CANT FIND THEIR 22 MONTH OLD AFTER 4 MINUTES YOU BETTER BE CALLING AN AMBER ALERT CAUSE WERE TALKING ABDUCTION. THIS PERSON IS A PIECE OF SHIIIIT PARENT AND FOR YOU TO JUSTIFY THEIR ACTIONS IN ANYWAY MAKE YOU A PIECE OF SHIIIIT TOO.
Or it is the mother? A 22-month old goes missing you don't wait 45 minutes to call the police unless you have something to hide like being a neglectful parent that was too busy entertaining her boyfriend to be a mother. Your home is only so big and I doubt it takes 45 minutes to go in every room and look in every corner. At that point you deduct that the child got outside in which case this means they are vulnerable to anything and anyone (although it sounds safer outside THAT home) and you need to CALL 911 RIGHT AWAY... if it were a missing teen or adult I could see waiting.
bethann

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

<quoted text>
the first story hit news at 830 so get your facts right police can only call amber alert jerk and do you kiss your kid with that potty mouth
bethann

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

bethann wrote:
<quoted text>the first story hit news at 830 so get your facts right police can only call amber alert jerk and do you kiss your kid with that potty mouth
the child went missing at 8 and in was in news at 830 learn your math so you can teach your child correctly so i dont see 45 min it in half hr it was in papaer already i feel sorry for your child in a house with an odoit that spouts off wothout knowing what hes talking about
bethann

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Wow great mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it is the mother? A 22-month old goes missing you don't wait 45 minutes to call the police unless you have something to hide like being a neglectful parent that was too busy entertaining her boyfriend to be a mother. Your home is only so big and I doubt it takes 45 minutes to go in every room and look in every corner. At that point you deduct that the child got outside in which case this means they are vulnerable to anything and anyone (although it sounds safer outside THAT home) and you need to CALL 911 RIGHT AWAY... if it were a missing teen or adult I could see waiting.
wasnt 45 min child the child was found missing at 8 and it was in news by 830 do the math
Marion

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

<quoted text>
ANOTHER PARENT OF THE YEAR. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR A 22 MONTH OLD TO BE ABLE TO WALK OFF, LEAVE THE HOUSE, AND MAKE THEIR WAY TO A NEARBY WOODED AREA. WHATEVER THEY MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN DOING IT WAS OBVIOUSLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN TAKING CARE OF THE CHILD THAT FORTUNATELY THE K-9 STEPPED UP TO DO. SPEAKING OF IGNORANCE MARION YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIIIIT
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black!!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Get past ur additude BETHANN! These parents were in the wrong...im starting to wonder why ur so defensive with everyone on this particular thread!
bethann

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Dustbunnie wrote:
Get past ur additude BETHANN! These parents were in the wrong...im starting to wonder why ur so defensive with everyone on this particular thread!
becaus you people are ripping apart a mother when you dont even know the facts put yourself in her shoes all the miss statements in the news when the cops screwed up but jumping to conclusions just like half of u are and the cops were wrong also

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

bethann wrote:
<quoted text>becaus you people are ripping apart a mother when you dont even know the facts put yourself in her shoes all the miss statements in the news when the cops screwed up but jumping to conclusions just like half of u are and the cops were wrong also
Ok I can understand that. But on this forum we can only go by the facts presented to us! Are the facts always correct, no to be honest in all these cases the only ones who know for sure what actually happened is the ones directly involved. But having worked as a 911 operator in the past I can tell you this,People will say what they have to to stay out of jail, which is sad but true. And you would be totally surprised as to what people do on a daily basis thats stupid just because they didnt think before acting.
This world is a crazy place,with crazy shit happening every second of the day.
uknowwho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

yall r dumb as f-k u dont know shit it can happen to anyone what if ur child gets up and wonders off while ur sleeping or having sex does that make u a bad parent kids will be kids dont judge the parents grow the f-k up and talk bout ur own parenting faults like being judgemental a$$holes teach ur kids thats stupids

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Elgin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elgin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••