Recipe Exchange Club
Sandy Quick

Goodrich, ND

#1 Jan 7, 2013
I recently moved to Elgin and was wondering if there is a group that exchanges recipes. If not, is anyone out there interested in helping me to form such a group? My thoughts are meetings maybe twice a month or even just once a month, either somewhere public or each member could host it at their home on a rotating basis. Each time we met it would be a different type of dish, i.e., dessert one time, appetizer another and so on. Please feel free to comment on your thoughts or interests or email me at [email protected] Any input you have or thoughts or ideas or if this already exists would be very much appreciated.
brad s

New Salem, ND

#3 Sep 10, 2013
where are the the other two websites talking about whats said in the hoff?????help!!!!!!
ken

New Salem, ND

#4 Sep 12, 2013
they are there they are talking about a lot of garbage...whos ...who
dan

New Salem, ND

#5 Sep 17, 2013
fu hertz and you wifes boyfriend thats on the other sites topix of the day
she says

New Salem, ND

#6 Sep 22, 2013
well you know she got lonely when he was away all those ng weeks..the husbands always the last to know.
dan wrote:
fu hertz and you wifes boyfriend thats on the other sites topix of the day
she knows

Sioux Falls, SD

#7 Sep 22, 2013
I found the other blogs..omg! I never knew half of this and ive been here 24 years1
she says wrote:
well you know she got lonely when he was away all those ng weeks..the husbands always the last to know.
<quoted text>
nette

Sioux Falls, SD

#8 Sep 26, 2013
omg!inever knew!
heid of elgin

Des Moines, IA

#9 Oct 28, 2013
topic of the day on he othr blogs j alt and wruck.just couldn't take the gossip alt repeats and gets everyonein jeopardy for it.'
ASK PERMISSION JANE!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Nidoe 25
kayla wember? do u know her? (Apr '13) Apr '13 ben bertsch 2

Elgin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elgin Mortgages