Individual injured after overnight sh...

Individual injured after overnight shooting in Algonquin neighborhood

There are 3 comments on the Northwest Herald story from Oct 27, 2017, titled Individual injured after overnight shooting in Algonquin neighborhood. In it, Northwest Herald reports that:

McHenry County Sheriff's deputies responded around midnight Friday to the 1600 block of Longview Drive in unincorporated Algonquin for a report of shots fired, McHenry County Sheriff's deputy Sandra Rogers said. One individual was shot, but the circumstances surrounding the incident and the person's condition were not known Friday morning, Rogers said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Herald.

christine

Carpentersville, IL

#1 Nov 8, 2017
what was the outcome of this
christine

Carpentersville, IL

#2 Nov 8, 2017
was anyone caught????
bernard

Carpentersville, IL

#3 Nov 30, 2017
who shot who????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenbard North Alum Jillian Marie Sep 11 dave f 8
News Glenbard GPS to offer 'Making College Possible ... Sep 1 MOLLIE TIBBETS 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Aug 23 Pilgrim I 482
South Elgin is Kane County's Most Corrupt Polic... (Mar '12) Aug 22 Angry jack 61
News Former Gop U.S. Rep. Joe Walsh's wife replaces ... Aug 19 mr gleeble 1
Triple H Home Imporvement Aug '18 Well DUH 10
News Recipients of Geneva man's hate mail speak out ... Aug '18 Captain KrIZZACKER 1

Elgin Jobs

Personal Finance

Elgin Mortgages