Elgin Drug Bust Yields 2 Arrests, $30...

Elgin Drug Bust Yields 2 Arrests, $300K Of Cocaine

There are 13 comments on the CBS2Chicago.com story from Sep 13, 2009, titled Elgin Drug Bust Yields 2 Arrests, $300K Of Cocaine. In it, CBS2Chicago.com reports that:

Share + Sep 13, 2009 10:52 am US/Central ELGIN, Ill. The Elgin Police Narcotics Unit completed an undercover drug bust Thursday, confiscating two kilograms of cocaine with an estimated street value of $300,000. "We had received information that these two subjects were what we call -- for the Elgin level -- middle- to upper-level drug dealers," said ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2Chicago.com.

Citizen Kane County

Elgin, IL

#1 Sep 22, 2009
Oh goodness. It *must* be racism that the drug dealers were mexican.
mike jones

Elgin, IL

#2 Dec 23, 2009
Mexicans are whats wrong with this country!
superman

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Dec 23, 2009
now citizen.. i guess this time your correct on you assumption...
huh

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2009
mike jones wrote:
no white people buying drugs is
Citizen Kane County

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2010
huh wrote:
<quoted text>no white people buying drugs is
So it's ok when mexicans buy--or sell--drugs?
morningside east side

Glen Ellyn, IL

#7 Jan 13, 2010
Citizen Kane County wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's ok when mexicans buy--or sell--drugs?
no u replying with 5 different names is we see ur ip adress looks like your on deaf ears little girl grow up if white people wouldnt by drugs there wouldnt be a market u must live in lake in the hills
Citizen Kane County

United States

#8 Jan 14, 2010
morningside east side wrote:
<quoted text>no u replying with 5 different names is we see ur ip adress looks like your on deaf ears little girl grow up if white people wouldnt by drugs there wouldnt be a market u must live in lake in the hills
Whew! For a while I was concerned that there wouldn't be any amazingly oblivious people to laugh at here since it looked like the Pot-Nazi was leaving. But MES looks ready to get the job of being a clueless little spankling done.

Thank you MES, I'm looking forward to more mega-retarded blather from you.
morningside

United States

#9 Jan 15, 2010
umm pot nazi sorry i dont live on topix to know that citzen kane or is it superman or mybe mike jones for a stormtrooper your more retarded than usual tell me did you take a little bus to school becuase you cant even put a sentence that makes sense together to much inbreeding huh u seem to only reply when a minoritys involved but when its a white you stay quiet tell my why u hate mexicans did u get abused as a child by one lol dont worry these 2 dealers will probbaly have ur kids on there knees when there locked up like all the whiteboys do hahhahahahaahhaha

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#10 Jan 17, 2010
morningside wrote:
umm pot nazi sorry i dont live on topix to know that citzen kane or is it superman or mybe mike jones for a stormtrooper your more retarded than usual tell me did you take a little bus to school becuase you cant even put a sentence that makes sense together to much inbreeding huh u seem to only reply when a minoritys involved but when its a white you stay quiet tell my why u hate mexicans did u get abused as a child by one lol dont worry these 2 dealers will probbaly have ur kids on there knees when there locked up like all the whiteboys do hahhahahahaahhaha
Hmmm... "Morningside"... "Morningside"
I Know that name!
It's the nickname all us white noys gave our little black b1tch in the slam some years back. Morningside really liked drinking the white mans spunk. Looks like some things never change.
Drink up - boy.
p dawg

United States

#11 Sep 23, 2011
This is a mexican(z) country
dont fear the reeper

United States

#12 Sep 23, 2011
Keep tweeken . Your allways on time.go pawn all you have. Time waits 4 no 1
.$$$$$$$$$;)
Seen

Carbondale, IL

#13 Jan 11, 2012
I've seen some stupid posts of shit in my life, but rambling, run-on sentences calling someone else names for their typing and posting is pretty fkin dumb.
chitownaztec

United States

#14 Mar 18, 2012
mike jones wrote:
And the white drug addicts, pedophiles, murderers, tax evaders, gun smugglers, drug dealers, serial killers and thieves are Saints?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Call of duty: Bartlett teen graduates early, fo... (Jul '13) Sep 13 Brian 13
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Sep 9 NoMoreIncumbents 134
News Primed to pay? Tolls start Tuesday on Elgin-O'Hare (Jul '16) Sep 2 Farewell Dick 4
News Community rallies around beaten South Elgin boy (Feb '17) Aug 31 Paladin 6
News 5 years in prison for $618,000 theft from St. C... Aug 22 lame 1
News Elgin rally against hate urges residents to 'Be... Aug '17 Slowhand51 1
News Take a guided tour of Viking ship Saturday Aug '17 Katie m 1

Elgin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elgin Mortgages