Elgin man charged with walking into w...

Elgin man charged with walking into woman's house

There are 3 comments on the The Courier-News story from Sep 5, 2011, titled Elgin man charged with walking into woman's house. In it, The Courier-News reports that:

Walked into home: Alejandro M. Gaytan, 28, of the 100 block of South Commonwealth, Elgin, was charged with criminal trespass to a residence and disorderly conduct, both misdemeanors, after walking into a house on the 100 block of South Union at about 6:30 a.m. Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-News.

Chicago

United States

#1 Sep 7, 2011
How sorry is Heritage Crystal Clean?I hear they have been taken over by thugs and are now pushing folks around like trash.Anything to this at all?I dont want to buy more of their stocks if they are fixing to sink like most big corporations.
Alldehandro GAYTEN

Carbondale, IL

#2 Sep 8, 2011
Since when do mexicans live on south commonwealth legally and are considered elgin men?
Seen

Carbondale, IL

#3 Jan 11, 2012
Since we ran away and hid. Time to stand up and fight these bastards. Illinois Law is Bullshit. No concealed carry and no castle domain defense. Total horseshit. You walk into my house, the dogs get you first. Then if you are lucky and make it past that, you get to find out about some other things I have set out for your enjoyment. It will be a very pleasant and shocking experience, to say the least. Fun with capacitors 101.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man shot at Spring Hill Mall -- Kane County, Ko... (Mar '08) May 25 Cville Krazy 13k 112
Barrington Attorney John Peter Curielli sued in... May 24 Barrington 13
News Kane County Sheriff's Office reports May 23 Hater 1
What do you think of Dundee-Crown? (Aug '07) May 19 You can transfer 15
A-hole kids fishing private lakes May 18 John from Westridge 8
Review: Auto Body Toolmart (Feb '10) May 17 wes capell 5
News Murder charges filed in case of missing Bartlet... (Aug '15) May 14 Dent Boss 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elgin Mortgages