Chicago man sentenced to 120 years fo...

Chicago man sentenced to 120 years for assault of Elgin woman

There are 5 comments on the Kane Co. Chronicle story from Aug 25, 2011, titled Chicago man sentenced to 120 years for assault of Elgin woman. In it, Kane Co. Chronicle reports that:

A Chicago man who was convicted of invading the home of a 74-year-old Elgin woman and sexually assaulting her will spend the rest of his life in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kane Co. Chronicle.

great

Danville, WV

#1 Aug 26, 2011
I hope he stays there forever .
bailout my duck

Villa Park, IL

#2 Aug 26, 2011
uncivilize act deserves a civilize quick death
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#3 Aug 26, 2011
This guy was a repeat offender. Maybe,just maybe someone in prison will subject him to the same thing that happens to child molesters then we won't have to feed,clothe,provide medical care,and take care of his sorry ass for life.
Rita Fahey

Westchester, IL

#4 Aug 26, 2011
ThomasA wrote:
This guy was a repeat offender. Maybe,just maybe someone in prison will subject him to the same thing that happens to child molesters then we won't have to feed,clothe,provide medical care,and take care of his sorry ass for life.
You're a very sad excuse for an American. With the hatred you espouse you sound as if you're a fanatical Muslim from the Middle East.
Seen

Carbondale, IL

#5 Jan 11, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
In prison, they want to be bubba's gf. They enjoy the life. So no lesson will be learned. Our prisons are corrupt and overrun with the criminal element. Gangs are IN the jail, and some are run from prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any gay teens down here? (Jan '16) Aug 20 Hornybottom 3
Hillary to pose as the Virgin Mary, pope plays ... Aug 18 Scotty Steiner 1
South Elgin is Kane County's Most Corrupt Polic... (Mar '12) Aug 13 Justice for anthony 41
News Sun City sees spike in use of golf carts on str... (Aug '08) Aug 11 FriendlyBeever 11
Gay cruising Aug 9 Hitmeup 1
Car break-ins 8/9/2016 Aug 9 Penelope 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 26 OldManBenny 72

Elgin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elgin Mortgages