Police and Fire - Hawaii News

Police and Fire - Hawaii News

There are 2 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Sep 11, 2009, titled Police and Fire - Hawaii News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Big Island police have opened a murder investigation after the body of a man was found Wednesday afternoon in Onomea.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

youhoo

Edmonds, WA

#2 Sep 16, 2009
Ok, Sarah, how much did you pay them?
runswithdrink

Harrisonburg, VA

#4 Sep 20, 2009
Whatever, how do you know he was shot? They have not ever said he was shot. do you know something we don't.

Yes sarah is the queen of making herself be things she is not kinda like when she said she invented the BJ.

She is a sick sick women we all know this is her doing it says sarah all over it. I hope she is paranoid and unable to leave her house because at least she is at her house. Our friend will never be at his house again because of SARAH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eleele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eleele Music Thread (Feb '16) Oct '16 Musikologist 2
Proof on website proving Police Misconduct and ... (Apr '06) Sep '16 anaon 13
glen hara considered legally insane as is his s... Sep '16 MELODY PARKER CARS 1
ricky roy damerville being sued by fbi collage ... Sep '16 ricky damerville ... 1
Omao Music Thread (Sep '15) Jun '16 Musikologist 3
News Top 10 activities on Kauai, Hawaii (Jan '16) Jan '16 Josh 1
News Former church secretary jailed for theft - Hawa... (Dec '08) Jan '16 Victim 12

Eleele Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eleele Mortgages