State timeshare properties prove popular with one rental Web si...

Six Hawaii timeshare rental resorts made the Top 25 list compiled by RedWeek.com , a timeshare rental, resales and exchange Web site based in Seattle. Full Story
JoeLocal

Honolulu, HI

#2 Feb 25, 2009
Time Share - what a scam!

BUT THE BEST THING WE GOT TODAY!
Als Bar and Grill

AOL

#3 Feb 25, 2009
Wow!!!!!!!1
Julia Anderson

San Jose, CA

#4 May 1, 2014
Timeshares are generally sold in a high-pressure environment, and most advantages the sales people tout are illusory. You are promised a cheap vacation for the family, but you probably can rent a similar unit for less. You are told you can swap your unit in other parts of the country for the same quality. However, you may not be able to arrange the place and time you want. By contrast, with timeshare rentals by owner, you can select any location when you choose:

http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/131-timesha...
Tylequious Jackson
#5 21 hrs ago
My brother has a timeshare that he has never used. He says that he really wants to get rid of it, but he has no idea how to do it. I told him to do some research online. I'm sure there are places that will help you get rid of your timeshare. http://www.getridofmytimeshare.us/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eleele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frozen apple pie is a Big Island favorite Jan 6 lanigirl 1
Weekly gas report: Price for regular unleaded f... Jan 3 Joann jacomb 1
About Town | 8-29-14 Aug '14 Dody Clifford 1
Fun in Waimea (Jul '14) Jul '14 James 2
pau pizza (Jun '14) Jun '14 in love 1
NASA Is About to Test a Mega-Parachute at the E... (Jun '14) Jun '14 I Will Blame Obama 1
Kauai man gets 30 days in jail for cruelty to a... (Feb '10) May '14 common sense 2
Eleele Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Eleele People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 am PST

NBC Sports 5:39AM
Raiders adding Sal Sunseri to defensive staff
NBC Sports 6:31 AM
Raiders hire Todd Downing as quarterbacks coach
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
NBC Sports10:39 AM
Alleghany County sheriff: No conflict of interest with deputy working for Steelers