John T Elmore AKA Tattoo

John T Elmore AKA Tattoo

Posted in the Electra Forum

Ineedhim

Atwater, OH

#1 Jul 2, 2009
I know him from way back can anyone tell me anything about him I need to find him he has a child he don't know about.
Here you go

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jul 13, 2009
1404 Brassie Way Longview,TX 75605
mike jones

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2009
I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CAN YOU SEND A PICTURE AND WHAT IS YOUR NAME, SO IF IT IS THE SAME PERSON THEN HE SHOULD KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHEN I TELL HIM YOUR NAME SO JUST E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] as soon as possible. If you don't have a picture then just describe him.
amber

Electra, TX

#4 Oct 6, 2009
I know of a John T Elmore aka Tattoo..i believe he should know and would like some info on your name, pic and age of child involved...and describe john or send a pic of him and if u don't mind one of you to this email [email protected] o.com
Someone that knows

Canton, OH

#5 Oct 10, 2009
Well he is short and he has tattoos all over him his ears are also pierced. brown hair
amber

Electra, TX

#6 Oct 10, 2009
well i need to know your name and when and where did you meet him? And how old is the child? because i dont want to talk to him and get him all upset if he is not the one your talking about
Someone that knows

Canton, OH

#7 Oct 11, 2009
My name is Jennifer and my baby is 9. Who are you do you know him I just want her to know him. I was told he lived in electra TX by his ex, but she douse not know about my girl. Can you help or not? I live in Ky.
amber

Electra, TX

#8 Oct 11, 2009
I will talk to him about it. But what he does with the information is up to him. i cant make him do anything and i don't feel right about giving out his information. He should be the one to do that. My name is amber. im not his ex or family. Can have your email so he can get ahold of you if he wants?

Since: Oct 09

United States

#9 Oct 12, 2009
if you are who you say you are then what is the name of his ex...i know the answer, but do you really?
amber

Electra, TX

#10 Oct 14, 2009
why would i know his ex? i work at a gas station he comes into all the time...and why are you asking me questions? Tell yeah what, if you dont believe me then get ahold of him yourself. He is a close friend of one of my best friends. But you can do it yourself then
Someone that knows

Canton, OH

#11 Oct 16, 2009
I dont know about putting my info out like that but give me time I really need to get with him. I will figure this out. Amber do you know if he has any othe children? Thank you so much ,Jennifer
Jesse Juggs

United States

#12 Jan 1, 2010
I'll bet he's a sorry bastard
amber

United States

#13 May 25, 2010
jennifer like i said,that is not my info to give out.if u r serious send message to [email protected] o.com with a way to contact u!
mz attitude

United States

#14 May 25, 2010
i bet the bitch is no better than he!hell she waits 9 damn yrs to even let him know shit if he even knows!hell she waited that long,what makes her decide to tell him now!Bunch OF BULLSHIT IS WHAT IT SOUNDS TO ME!MUSTA BEEN A HOE IF THIS IS ONLY TO FIND HIM NOW!PEOPLE HAVE NO MORALS OR SELF DIGNITY NOW DAYS!
btt

Lititz, PA

#15 May 30, 2010
Sick way to find somebody.
mz bitch

United States

#16 Aug 12, 2010
this jennifer bitch doesn't know about putting her info out like that, but did she even think about hesitating to put this baby's daddy name,if he is for that matter, out on the net for the whole world to see! selfish bitch is what u are!
someone who regrets him

United States

#17 Jun 27, 2012
Ineedhim wrote:
I know him from way back can anyone tell me anything about him I need to find him he has a child he don't know about.
503 E Jackson, Electra, Tx is his current location and his number is 9407334802.. good luck!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Electra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is vernon a good place to live (Aug '13) Nov 2 Yuuup 7
News Texas man gets probation for head-butting boy w... Oct 29 Dellfox 1
Allred unit Officers sleeping with inmates Oct 27 OIG 3
MyNutsInUrMouth (Jan '16) Jul '17 Debo 2
Nichole Burgess (Sep '15) Jul '17 Murphy04 3
Cougar Jul '17 animallover 2
Real Ghost on Main St (Oct '13) Jun '17 haunted 15

Electra Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance