Write a name of a student at GWMS & I...

Write a name of a student at GWMS & I'll tell you bout em ;)

Posted in the Eleanor Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2011
Can ur friends be trusted?
hola_bay_bee!

Winfield, WV

#2 Jan 17, 2011
Greysen
Natalie
Ashley
Devin

Fab four baby !
Yo fffaaaaaattttttt hhhher

Hansford, WV

#3 Jan 17, 2011
What bout Maggie from da show magggggiie and da ferocious beast? ;D
dont_ask_who_i_a m

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2011
Greysen likes almost everyone except ppl she doesnt think r good enuf so ur lucky she likes u
Natalie is pretty popular sweet as anything and as far as ik dont hate anyone
Ashley seems cool but i heard rumers and if they r true then gosh shes mean
Devins funny care free and an awesome dude
Eleanorrules

United States

#5 Jan 22, 2011
Clay Keeney?
dont_ask_who_i_a m

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2011
o plz! he hits on every single girl tht comes his way, what a b******, and he probably brags & owns a million codoms even tho he'll never use one cuz he culdnt get some ugly b**** to date him, hes so retarded and if he hits on me one more time i'll hit him!
ihavealife

Winfield, WV

#7 Jan 26, 2011
I like Clayton. I might be stupid for it but I do. I broke up with a guy I had been with for 3 months for him. I dont think that he's like that.
yeahokay

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 26, 2011
Chase Casto?
wtfe

Fincastle, VA

#9 Jan 29, 2011
Ha! Claytons a dumbass!
Abrokenheart17

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Feb 2, 2011
Montana Covert.
1 post removed
abc224

Barboursville, WV

#12 Mar 13, 2011
Greysen young?
AyyeBayBay

Poca, WV

#13 Mar 13, 2011
abc224 wrote:
Greysen young?
That's my name !! Don't wear it out ,:)
And I can tell you everything about me .. I'm in the 7th grade , blonde hair blue eyes , I'm dating Noah Alvis .. My best friends are Ashley Arthur , Natalie Herdman , and Devin Rich ... I have a lot of close friends ... And I talk to everybody .. I love everyone , unless you realllllyyy make me mad . If I have hurt anybody in any way , I don't do anything about it until they tell me what I did . I've been a Christian since May the 7th 2003 . I love my Jesus , and I love my family , idk why you put my name on topix , but it's rather childish , you could just ask me ...:)
abc224

Barboursville, WV

#14 Mar 13, 2011
AyyeBayBay wrote:
<quoted text>That's my name !! Don't wear it out ,:)
And I can tell you everything about me .. I'm in the 7th grade , blonde hair blue eyes , I'm dating Noah Alvis .. My best friends are Ashley Arthur , Natalie Herdman , and Devin Rich ... I have a lot of close friends ... And I talk to everybody .. I love everyone , unless you realllllyyy make me mad . If I have hurt anybody in any way , I don't do anything about it until they tell me what I did . I've been a Christian since May the 7th 2003 . I love my Jesus , and I love my family , idk why you put my name on topix , but it's rather childish , you could just ask me ...:)
Dang you ain't gatta be mean!!!
abc224

Barboursville, WV

#15 Mar 13, 2011
abc224 wrote:
<quoted text>Dang you ain't gatta be mean!!!
I love you though !!!!
AyyeBayBay

Barboursville, WV

#16 Mar 13, 2011
I love you too, Noah :)
idk

Barboursville, WV

#17 Mar 14, 2011
wtfe wrote:
Ha! Claytons a dumbass!
Yes he is!!!!!
haha

United States

#18 Mar 15, 2011
dont_ask_who_i_am wrote:
o plz! he hits on every single girl tht comes his way, what a b******, and he probably brags & owns a million codoms even tho he'll never use one cuz he culdnt get some ugly b**** to date him, hes so retarded and if he hits on me one more time i'll hit him!
He is a really good guy... He has it really rough and he will use those condoms bc he can get any girl he wants, so shut the f*** up dude!!
haha

United States

#19 Mar 15, 2011
dont_ask_who_i_am wrote:
Oh and a nother thing... You hit him, and your messing with me, the football team and basketball team.... So back off, " tough dude "
sweetheart

Scott Depot, WV

#20 Mar 18, 2011
what about zach hickman he was on the football team i think he pretty cute ive never really talked to him is he nice
AyyeBayBay

Poca, WV

#21 Mar 18, 2011
Zach is a super sweet guy ! Go for it :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eleanor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Didn't 'let me down easy' (Jan '14) 4 hr the one 16
missing him so much 9 hr wait what 28
metal building erectors (Mar '16) 22 hr Bjc 17
Metal building erector 22 hr Bjc 2
loving her Sat not happy 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 20 ScaryClown 4,472
Paul Hardy Apr 20 meh 1

Eleanor Jobs

Personal Finance

Eleanor Mortgages