Michael May Eleanor Councilman

Michael May Eleanor Councilman

Posted in the Eleanor Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
appears

Deland, FL

#2 Dec 30, 2011
I don't think he has a choice to resign, he is disqualified and ineligible to serve. It's pretty simple.
haha

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jan 1, 2012
Town officials wont see it that way... their like there own little cult. And watch what you say around him, he'll turn around and rat you out for everything you said.
nail on head

Deland, FL

#4 Jan 1, 2012
Seems like you know him pretty well.
needs2know

United States

#5 Jan 2, 2012
nail on head wrote:
Seems like you know him pretty well.
What did he do
nail on head

Deland, FL

#6 Jan 2, 2012
Moved out of city limits and didn't tell anyone, so he is trying to be sneaky and stay on council when he can't. He is also two faced.
needs2know

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2012
Sounds likes muchado about nothing to me who cares
nail on head

Deland, FL

#8 Jan 2, 2012
It's wrong on so many levels, morally, ethically, and frankly legally. Tax payer money pays the elected officials, so he is taking from a fund that he doesn't pay into, like the others serving. It may not be a huge deal to you, but it is obviously wrong.
Eleanor

Deland, FL

#9 Jan 2, 2012
Its in the town ordinances that you must live in the town to run and serve. If our councilmen dont follow the ordinances how are they expecting the people in the town to follow them.
Broken

United States

#10 Jan 13, 2012
He was not sneaky & did not lie about moving out of town. "Nail on head" you obviously think you know him but maybe you should look in the mirror before name calling.
Judy

Scott Depot, WV

#11 Feb 7, 2012
appears wrote:
I don't think he has a choice to resign, he is disqualified and ineligible to serve. It's pretty simple.
He doesnt even live that far from town..you people are a joke, and you dont even know what a good man and faithful worker and employee he really is; therefore shut-up
haha

United States

#12 Feb 8, 2012
Judy there isn't a measurement in the qualifications of how far out of town you can li e and still serve you "must" live in town. That's not hard to understand. Your just siding with him bc you like him.
Brad

Hot Springs, VA

#13 Feb 8, 2012
He won't pay his bills that why he has had to move all over town.. He has been kicked out every house..
Shawn

Winfield, WV

#14 Feb 24, 2012
I think everybody should mind there own business . And leave him alone the man has a family to worry about and is a great guy he works his ass off and does his best to help everyone. Anytime I ever needed him he has always been there you people need to worry about your life and not his. If u people would do that it would make this town a better place to live.
Travis Raynes

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 25, 2012
I'm gonna buck the trend here and have enough balls to use my real name. I grew up in Eleanor and I always felt there was no better place in all the world to call home. It WAS a quiet little town with a couple thousand people who looked out for one another, minded their own business, and prided itself on those qualities. But this post is a classic example of how that has changed. I've known Mike May for probably 15 years and couldn't find a bad word to say about him if I tried. Mike lived in town, worked in town, and cared enough about the town to serve on council to help maintain the town. In days gone by he'd have been considered an asset to the town, but thanks to ass holes like most of you he's just the latest punching bag on the trailer park of the Internet otherwise known as Topix.com . Anoynamous Internet slander is a cowardly kick in the nuts and there was a time when the people of Eleanor were above shit like that. Now that Mike knows how you chicken shit bastards feel about him why would he want to live in Eleanor? or anyone else for that matter? How many of you bastards had the nuts to call Mike up on the phone or knock on his door and tell him you thought he was a rent dodging piece of shit? NOT ONE OF YOU! I know a dozen people at least who's messed around on their wife or vice versa, uses drugs, or stole cigarettes in the 8th grade, but I'm not going to get on Topix.com and inform the world of the details because it's none of my damn business. It doesn't pertain to me and if it did it knock on their fucking door and tell them so. Get a life you chicken shit losers!
my2cents

Martinsville, VA

#16 Feb 28, 2012
Travis Raynes is truly a friend and a man with a backbone! Mike is a good man to have as a friend!! Travis will do hood things in life.(and i fo not even know him!)
my2cents

Martinsville, VA

#17 Feb 28, 2012
my2cents wrote:
Travis Raynes is truly a friend and a man with a backbone! Mike is a good man to have as a friend!! Travis will do hood things in life.(and i fo not even know him!)
good things!!
haha

Lucasville, OH

#18 Mar 3, 2012
Travis Raynes wrote:
I'm gonna buck the trend here and have enough balls to use my real name. I grew up in Eleanor and I always felt there was no better place in all the world to call home. It WAS a quiet little town with a couple thousand people who looked out for one another, minded their own business, and prided itself on those qualities. But this post is a classic example of how that has changed. I've known Mike May for probably 15 years and couldn't find a bad word to say about him if I tried. Mike lived in town, worked in town, and cared enough about the town to serve on council to help maintain the town. In days gone by he'd have been considered an asset to the town, but thanks to ass holes like most of you he's just the latest punching bag on the trailer park of the Internet otherwise known as Topix.com . Anoynamous Internet slander is a cowardly kick in the nuts and there was a time when the people of Eleanor were above shit like that. Now that Mike knows how you chicken shit bastards feel about him why would he want to live in Eleanor? or anyone else for that matter? How many of you bastards had the nuts to call Mike up on the phone or knock on his door and tell him you thought he was a rent dodging piece of shit? NOT ONE OF YOU! I know a dozen people at least who's messed around on their wife or vice versa, uses drugs, or stole cigarettes in the 8th grade, but I'm not going to get on Topix.com and inform the world of the details because it's none of my damn business. It doesn't pertain to me and if it did it knock on their fucking door and tell them so. Get a life you chicken shit losers!
Well Travis you can talk all big and bad when you don't live around here. Its ok because you just contradicted your whole statement saying you don't get on topics and bash people but yet you call us a chicken shit bastard. You come to my front door and call me that big man. And on the topic of Mike he broke the law if he was so loyal to the town of Eleanor they would have wanted to keep him instead of bashing him.
eleanor

United States

#19 Mar 4, 2012
He moved out of town in november, he has already received 4 months worth of pay checks paid by the tax payers. He will get another 4 months before his term is over. The mayor and council all know he is not a resident, its sad none of them have the courage to stand up for the tax payers and enforce the ordinances like they agreed to do when they were elected. Michael should have stepped down on his own, it has nothing to do with caring about the town, it is about him getting more free money.
haha

Lucasville, OH

#20 Mar 4, 2012
I think it would be a good idea for the taxpayers to go to the next town meeting and personally ask him why he is still serving a community he no longer lives in.
wahh

Martinsville, VA

#21 Mar 4, 2012
Your state senator rockerfeller does not and has never livd in your state!! Get over yourselves!! Look into the death and destruction the rockerfellers do and go after the big fish instead of the little one!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eleanor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bakers table 2 hr sad 38
Hollie Doub 2 hr Tom Clark 4
Lisa smith 4 hr jayson 8
Andy priestley 9 hr trouble 2
Jada my god. (Jul '15) 10 hr Tom Clark 14
hey jada (Sep '15) 10 hr Tom Clark 20
Is Jada still in the hospital 10 hr Tom Clark 9

Eleanor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eleanor Mortgages