vice

Langsville, OH

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Thief at foodland? Better watch out u get in my purse u pull out a stub
blinder

Springfield, NJ

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Ewww who would want to steal from anyone at foodland. They are all skanks. The people who work there all need showers.
Why

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Why would u say that blinder? I used to work at Foodland and i like everyone there. I shower everyday! Don't like them then don't go there! People like u make me sick!!!!
blinder

Springfield, NJ

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Why wrote:
Why would u say that blinder? I used to work at Foodland and i like everyone there. I shower everyday! Don't like them then don't go there! People like u make me sick!!!!
People at foodland make me sick!!! Congrats that you left foodland and found a decent job
vice

Springfield, NJ

#5 Nov 23, 2012
blinder wrote:
<quoted text>People at foodland make me sick!!! Congrats that you left foodland and found a decent job
Blinder someone who works at fl stole a wallet from a customer. Can you read ?
blinder

Ardsley, NY

#6 Nov 23, 2012
vice wrote:
<quoted text>Blinder someone who works at fl stole a wallet from a customer. Can you read ?
Can YOU read? I said who would want to steal from ANYONE at foodland. Gross.
vice

Athens, OH

#7 Nov 23, 2012
blinder wrote:
<quoted text>Can YOU read? I said who would want to steal from ANYONE at foodland. Gross.
A customer was stolen from who r You to think you are better? The thief is the trash and by the way you sound so are you
Outspoken

Liberty, WV

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Its amazing to me that you would throw so many people under the bus because you probably have a personal grudge with someone there. That is ridiculous to say everyone there needs a shower. Newsflash, these are the people that help keep the community going. Blinder, I think you need to go to church and get things straight in your life. Apparently the store had a problem with a thief, which as I understand has been taken care of. It sounds to me like that tends to happen everywhere these days. At least they took care of it. There are a lot of hard working, good people there, and I'm sure they do not appreciate being called Gross. Blinder, get a life outside the keyboard.
blinder

Springfield, NJ

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Outspoken wrote:
Its amazing to me that you would throw so many people under the bus because you probably have a personal grudge with someone there. That is ridiculous to say everyone there needs a shower. Newsflash, these are the people that help keep the community going. Blinder, I think you need to go to church and get things straight in your life. Apparently the store had a problem with a thief, which as I understand has been taken care of. It sounds to me like that tends to happen everywhere these days. At least they took care of it. There are a lot of hard working, good people there, and I'm sure they do not appreciate being called Gross. Blinder, get a life outside the keyboard.
Oh you got me!! You get off the keyboard. And I don't know any of the employees there so I don't have a grudge. And I'm sure church is the dies place I need to go.... That's where you will find religion not faith. So no you go back to your church and run your mouth about the members there every Sunday. Thanks
blinder

Springfield, NJ

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Last not dies. And once again we got an outspoken church going hypocrite!
Johnny Law

Liberty, WV

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Blinder, Just Shut Your Mouth and give it a rest. You are a stain on the t shirt of mankind. You believe that you are smarter than everyone and better than everyone, but in reality you probably could not even get a prom date. ha ha ha. Now lets see what smart ass response I get.
flwrhat

Ardsley, NY

#12 Dec 1, 2012
People take this site way to seriously!
heatherlee

Hansford, WV

#13 Jan 2, 2013
which foodland are u talking about??
flower

Sumerco, WV

#14 May 21, 2014
Ialot of backstabbing goes on there ive been waiting to get my chance for dayshift bakery and they gave it to the big girl who worked in the service desk they aint gonna b any cake left
same here

Sumerco, WV

#15 Jun 4, 2014
flower wrote:
Ialot of backstabbing goes on there ive been waiting to get my chance for dayshift bakery and they gave it to the big girl who worked in the service desk they aint gonna b any cake left
she is the reason I quite, iam sure some will follow, her name is Vicky and she has a lot of drama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eleanor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
next to doe in st. albans, wv????? 2 hr Doc H 8
Ms.Bellotte 2 hr Doc H 42
Milton expansion 3 hr Ol one nut 6
Adult Video Store (Jun '15) 3 hr Chad 70
T&m Deer where's the old employers all kids and... 5 hr Kid 2
Evils of planned parenthood 11 hr The Last Warrior ... 21
Murad Mound (Sep '13) 16 hr Proud to Be Part ... 26

Eleanor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance