knowitall

Athens, OH

#1 Jun 20, 2013
She back in jail
laughing stock

Winfield, WV

#2 Jun 23, 2013
No she's still out as of now, but it probably won't be long until she goes back in. What a waste of space. How could you choose drugs over your kids?!? Trash is all she is
wondering

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Sep 22, 2013
She passed away today. It's so incredibly sad for so many reasons. Drugs have taken control over to many people. My heart breaks for her family, especially the kids. I really hoped that she'd have a wake up call before it was too late. Sad to say it never happened. You just wonder what brings a person to such a terrible demise. Prayers for her family and that whatever Demond's she was unable to conquer here on this earth have be cast away.
family

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2013
wondering wrote:
She passed away today. It's so incredibly sad for so many reasons. Drugs have taken control over to many people. My heart breaks for her family, especially the kids. I really hoped that she'd have a wake up call before it was too late. Sad to say it never happened. You just wonder what brings a person to such a terrible demise. Prayers for her family and that whatever Demond's she was unable to conquer here on this earth have be cast away.
Yes it's very sad lose your life over as addiction I pray for her family
long time friend

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Sep 23, 2013
family wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it's very sad lose your life over as addiction I pray for her family
Is this true? Did heather really pass away
family

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2013
long time friend wrote:
<quoted text>Is this true? Did heather really pass away
Yes she died from dirty needles !!!! When r u ppl gonna learn drugs will Kill you!!!
Bendy

Middlebury, IN

#7 Sep 23, 2013
Yes, Heather did pass away. She was my cousin and I never met her, but I love her mother dearly and the fact that she got involved with drugs is very sad.
My heart is breaking for her mother and children.
I dont know why people use drugs, but it would seem to me that they might use them to soothe the pain they are feeling. This is not a kind world we are living in today. Things are going to continue to get worse.
The Bible says it does not belong to man to even direct his own steps. Jeremiah 10:23, 24
Whatever your personal feelings about Heather, I hope that you will be kind to her family.
Some of the things posted on here before her death sound very cruel.
wake up

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Sep 23, 2013
I hope that all the other needle junkies take heed since this happened so close to home.
sadly sickened

Presto, PA

#9 Sep 23, 2013
this is so sad I had woke up to this news this morning, I use to be close friends with heather a few years ago and did cuts ties with her as well as many other friends ,sad to say, because of this prescription drug epidemic that has ruined so many lives and families. it is a demon itself and it consumes until it destroys, so rarely often do you hear of anyone fighting back for their life. prayers for her boy and girl and rest of her family I couldnt imagine losing my parents as an adult let alone at such a young impressionable age I pray for strength for them to rise above anything they ever may hear about their mother that may be negative directed towards them. the horrible truth is though that this does not help those addicted realize the danger upon theirself I have seen for myself a person lose their soul and become a little less than human to even care or sympathize let alone come to the realization that drugs are killers
Master of puppets

Huntington, WV

#10 Oct 3, 2013
The gossip never stopped while she was living (there's always gossip) so why don't everyone let her rest in PEACE now?? And allow family and friends mourn their loss. Her children certainly need our PRAYERS instead of people " on the outside looking in" making negative comments. Let it be. The girl died, for Gods sake, can't it just be left alone. People have lost their humanity and compassion and that's what's wrong with society today.
geeeehiz

Langsville, OH

#11 Oct 6, 2013
Master of puppets wrote:
The gossip never stopped while she was living (there's always gossip) so why don't everyone let her rest in PEACE now?? And allow family and friends mourn their loss. Her children certainly need our PRAYERS instead of people " on the outside looking in" making negative comments. Let it be. The girl died, for Gods sake, can't it just be left alone. People have lost their humanity and compassion and that's what's wrong with society today.
Stop it let her family grieve you can't hurt her anymore.
Friends forever

United States

#12 Oct 10, 2013
I've known heather along time. We didn't always see eye to eye but she was a remarkable person even on drugs. She loved her children without a doubt. I used to use the needle as well and due to going to jail for a extended time changed my ways. I know heather wanted to change but she didn't have the resources to do so. We need more resources and rehab programs around. We have a huge problem around our area and the sooner our county reliezes that the better. I remember when I was in highschool noone did needles then when I hit 20 I went through a rough patch in my life and tried it one time. That's all it took. The next thing I know I was doing it everyday to kill the pain of everyday life. But by the grace of god I got a second chance. To be a mother daughter friend and girlfriend. I hope this is a wake up call for everyone that's shooting up because there's ALOT of ppl. That's take this horrible situation and use it change our own ways before this happens again!!!! Don't think it can't happen to u because it happen to someone we all know. Heather Jo I hope u rest in peace babygirl and I pray for your family and children. I love u girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eleanor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unlimited Possibilities 51 min Meee 7
Andy priestley 6 hr Cur hunter 3
jon hale (May '11) 6 hr Jew 6
Kris Chapman...rundown pillhead 9 hr On barker ridge 1
William Holley 9 hr Cop 2
Log home on Hale Road leon, wv 10 hr Buyer needs infor... 1
Butters 17 hr Mmm 4

Eleanor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance