Review: Action Towing
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth hurts

Mason City, IA

#24 Feb 10, 2011
it just shows that the city of davenport is as corrupt as the tow companies,the city is probably taking a cut.someone from the tow company is greasing the pockets of polititions in our city of davenport

Since: Feb 11

420 Avenue, USA

#25 Feb 22, 2011
Saying people are child molesters is a serious issue. Do you think you should be posting false accusations like this? Especially if they are not true. I looked up information on both of these two and didn't find anything. If you are going to say something, make sure you do your research and post things that are true and you can prove
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#27 Mar 30, 2011
Most predatory towing companies employ ex cons, biker vermin and are the scum of the earth. The only defense against these perverts is the second amendment! Put these meth heads and tweakers out of business!
AMG

Orion, IL

#28 Jun 3, 2011
My son's car wouldn't start tonight in Davenport. AAA had Action Towing come out to pick it up. As I was waiting I Googled Action Tire and saw all these comments which made me very nervous. I have to say, the guy who came out was very polite. Tried to get the car started before he towed it. Asked me to follow him to the garage since I wasn't sure where it was and waited with me at the counter when we got there. My son told me to be careful with sites like this because competitor's will write false reviews. I have to believe that's true because I called a friend in the auto repair business locally in Muscatine and was told to call Action to tow. I do not work for Action and have never done business before with them. But they are alright by me.
Mike

Mason City, IA

#29 Jun 20, 2011
Action Towing is nothing but a bunch of predatory, redneck, scumbags. They deserve all the bad press they get. Even the mayor hates them.
Mitch

Mason City, IA

#30 Jun 20, 2011
Dan Wallace has a criminal record longer than my arm. See for yourself, its public record.

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/T...
Johnny Heath

United States

#31 Jan 23, 2012
I'm Johnny Heath n I'm fucking lame n I post on Internet about action towing because I got kicked out of their shop because I got caught with owners daughters underwear under my mattress that I stole when he was giving me a home to stay in and fed my broke ass everyday. If you look me up I went to jail 2 times for trying to assault 2 of the drivers while I was drunk.
boysinthehood

Cedar Rapids, IA

#32 Aug 19, 2012
One of these tow truck drivers livelive in my neighborhood and the whole family go around stealing from the neighborhood. Bunch of heathens!
Heather

Toronto, Canada

#33 Oct 28, 2012
The company lost my license plates and tried to steal my iPhone. In Burlington
Lisa

United States

#34 Nov 28, 2012
Amazing! Within 15 minutes of calling AAA, they were there. Very friendly!
The Low Down of it all

Moline, IL

#35 Jan 4, 2013
Action Towing has gotten a great deal of negative publicity only because the mayor parked his own car illegally and it got towed. A business under contract to tow illegally parked cars for a private lot can't make exceptions based on occupation or status. He created a big stink and used his influence to smear the company. Johnny Heath suffers from mental illness and although he may feel he was ripped off, landlords, friends, and even acquaintances know better. I know first hand the level of contempt and warped sense of self entitlement this man has. He lives irresponsibly and expects others to help while not carrying his own burdens. He has skills but refuses to effectively use them, only to complain that he is worth so much more than he actually is. Do not let this man work on your car or trade labor with him. He'll give himself a raise and minimize anything that is done for him. Take care, Johnny,.........get your head out of your ass.
Wade

Hebron, IL

#37 Dec 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
Action Towing is nothing but a bunch of predatory, redneck, scumbags. They deserve all the bad press they get. Even the mayor hates them.
The mayor hates them because they towed his son for parking in a no parking and they impounded his car. Get your facts straight idiot
Wade

Hebron, IL

#38 Dec 10, 2013
who="Heather"]The company lost my license plates and tried to steal my iPhone. In Burlington

Too bad they don't travel to Burlington. F&@)ing clown

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eldridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save the youth Mon three blocks 1
Anyone got dirt on disgraced principal TOM CASTLE Nov 5 Rumor Monger Dirt... 1
Matt Cepican\ Stacy Coble (Jan '12) Jul '17 Bulldog_69 3
Brian Zust Jul '17 Disgruntled 1
New Construction Jun '17 Say What 1
Why did The Bookworm close? (Dec '13) Jan '14 hello 2
Review: Spring Clear Water Conditioning IA IA (Mar '13) Mar '13 Underwhelmed 1

Eldridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance