Elbridge Gale Fifth Graders Study Wor...

Elbridge Gale Fifth Graders Study World War II

There are 1 comment on the The Town-Crier Newspaper story from Apr 29, 2008, titled Elbridge Gale Fifth Graders Study World War II. In it, The Town-Crier Newspaper reports that:

Elbridge Gale fifth graders make origami cranes. Carol Porter 25.APR.08 After learning about the major events of World War II - Pearl Harbor, D-Day, the Holocaust and the atomic bombing of Japan - fifth graders ... via The Town-Crier Newspaper

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Town-Crier Newspaper.

cousinsal

Boston, MA

#1 May 1, 2008
I just hope that they also learned WHY we had to drop the bombs, in the context of that time, and how we saved thousands of American soldiers' lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose grattan/connelly acres apartments Jul '17 Bear rx 6
News Former Auburn priest accused of sexual abuse of... (Nov '09) Jul '17 Auburn Native 2
Looking for CLINE information May '17 MSCline 1
tina olmsteads a thief and a home wrecker (Nov '16) Mar '17 gross 4
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
News Only two local districts benefit from Gov. Andr... (Mar '13) Jul '16 AngelicaIntheJungle 4
Pakistan Mining activity at all time High (Feb '14) Jul '15 MOMIN ANSARI 2

Elbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elbridge Mortgages