Crash kills Elbridge man

Crash kills Elbridge man

There are 3 comments on the Post-Standard story from May 8, 2007, titled Crash kills Elbridge man. In it, Post-Standard reports that:

“They usually go to breakfast and spend the day together”

Richard "Jay" Wilson, 18, of 4973 Jordan Road, was flown to University Hospital after his car hit a guardrail off Otisco Valley Road in Marcellus and spun into the southbound lane at 6 a.m., according to the ... via Post-Standard

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-Standard.

jacky godfrey

AOL

#1 Jun 26, 2007
I miss him soo much. I just wanted to let everyone know that me and him were what love was about. I love him so dearly and he surely will be missed forever in our hearts.
Annieeeeeeee

Syracuse, NY

#2 Oct 4, 2007
jacky godfrey wrote:
I miss him soo much. I just wanted to let everyone know that me and him were what love was about. I love him so dearly and he surely will be missed forever in our hearts.
awww thats so adorable.
idk what id do if my bf past away.
<33
xoxox
RIP JAY
Ajay

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 31, 2012
Jay Wilson was undoubtably the most kind hearted kid in this joke of a town, it's rare to come across good people in this world, I mean really genuine good people.....and Jay was a good person all around. He never judged anybody, he accepted everybody for who they were. He was an amazing son, brother and friend and I miss him. I think about him more often as time goes on not less, he has had a long lasting impression on me and my life. Jay "I will never forget you", " I wish you were here", "Peace Out", I love and miss you :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Tue Etch a Win 2012 76
Local Dogging Sites (May '14) Mon Trexpotterfun 11
Camillus police dept (Jun '17) Sun Sugarland 7
Wal-Mart wants Lima Store (Apr '06) May 17 Megan 226
We have another manager May 14 Manager 8
Share some Good Clean Jokes (Jan '10) May 5 The Firmament 55
da vargason is corrupt (Nov '06) Apr 26 andy bishop 19

Elbridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Elbridge Mortgages