Man arrested at basketball game

Dec 2, 2007 Full story: Athens Banner-Herald 7

Story updated at 11:13 PM on Sunday, December 2, 2007 An Elberton man was arrested and charged with drug possession during a basketball game with Elbert County at Cedar Shoals High School in Athens on Saturday ... via Athens Banner-Herald

Full Story
unknown

Elberton, GA

#1 Dec 4, 2007
thats all this place is fill of drug dealers crackheads and so so many babies having babies,to me its nothing new.
Helicon

Smyrna, GA

#2 Dec 7, 2007
The real problem is where they choose to do their business. I always thought gangs were okay but we should throw all of them in a field and let them shoot it out till the last guy wins. They should keep the crap away from people that want nothing to do with it.
Ham Bone

Newnan, GA

#3 Dec 8, 2007
This place sure is slow are you people alive?
elberton resident

United States

#4 Dec 23, 2007
elberton is full of known drug dealers that they catch,send them to jail and as soon as they get out they go right back to the same crap hint hint 1288 old middleton rd
Ham Bone

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2007
I bet Santa don't go to that address until after the deliveries.
Helicon

Smyrna, GA

#6 Jan 18, 2008
Just bought a house in Elberton. The neighbors were really great they brought me some brownieeesess and saiddd that it haddd somee specisall marijuan something another. They ain't no body around here doing drugggsss..... man my head hurts. Must be something I ate
angela

Blytheville, AR

#7 May 27, 2009
I had to move away from there because of drugs. My ex (whom I loved very much) and still do was on them so very badly. Drugs hurt everyone and they tear families apart. I miss Ga.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elberton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min rename 55,631
Patterson doubles up in Atlanta National Dragst... Sep 16 kyyopmxz 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Review: Lifecare EMS Aug '14 paramedic dude 4
Jess Hart? Jul '14 Anyone 1
Police Arrest Third Suspect in Home Invasion Ar... Jul '14 Janie Allen 2
•••
•••
Elberton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Elberton Jobs

•••
•••