Elberton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Judged:

I would like to start by saying Thank You To the Two Youths in the silver Chevrolet Z71 for giving me Even more reason to Vote for Obama. Of course you know who you are . But I must say that stealing a campaign sign is completely Anti-American. Can I have an opinion ? Or at the very least can I have respect for personal property? I thought yall Republicans were Honest, Hard working folks? Well every time you steal or deface someone elses campaign sign you make it very evident that your candidate cannot inspire leadership But instead Inspires Criminal and immoral acts and even hatred. Now dont get me wrong I Respect and admire John Mccain as a national hero and defender of freedom and This country is a whole lot better for him being who he is.I Just dont think that Mccain and his followers are even aware of the type of change we need in this country to continue to be a Nation of Greatness.I say this because every Idea that I have heard from him about the Way he would run this country is an exact replica of G.W. Bush. I guess I would blame Sarah Palin for fostering ideals of hate and separatism. I am 100% sure that ole' man Mccain would agree with me here . I cant help to think that negative campaigning has something to do with this, after speaking with several career officers of the law it seems that in the past there has never been so much theft and vandalism of campaign signs . So what does it Prove when you steal or deface a campaign sign? It proves that you are Ignorant and Anti-American for trying to take away someone elses voice and opinion. It is exactly this type of behavior that inspired early Americans to create the Bill Of Rights and now you are violating my rights to free speech .So do you think that I wont vote for Obama if you steal my sign? Well Guess what? your Criminal and Anti-American acts have Inspired me to Donate even more to the Obama campaign and Get an even Bigger sign. So you have actually Helped the Obama-Biden campaign, Thank You again for being A supporter of Obama For the Change we need.
palin power

Elberton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

hector the business owner, are you aware of the tax increase mr obama has planned for businesses, i agree it is wrong for someone to take your property but have you not heard "spread the wealth"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elberton Discussions

Search the Elberton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hobo Hunnicutt 39,414
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Review: Lifecare EMS Apr 2 Kirk 3
County blanketed by snow, but 9-1-1 reports few... Feb '14 Harry 1
earthquake Feb '14 dbo32 2
Elberton man charged in September murder Jan '14 Beady is a Rock Spider 2
Need to Know Jan '14 Need to Know 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elberton Jobs

•••
•••