Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspiracy Theories

May 20, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS 46

Thirty-one years after being erected on a hilltop in Elbert County, the Georgia Guidestones continue to fuel conspiracy theories about its origins and message.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
dot

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

“speak your mind!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Judged:

dot wrote:
http://www.topix.com/county/el bert-ga/2011/03/the-georgia-gu idestones
what do you think it represents? been there seen the stones.reduce the global population down to 500 million is the first statement.how would one go about reducing the world wide population down to 500 million? why is no one from the area ever talk about the stones on topix? how do you elbertons feel about having a huge new world order ten commandmets/depopulation/earth worship monument in your yard? or are you all just a bunch of brainwashed slaves? why did they pick your yard to place such an evil monument? makes me and a bunch of other people wonder what else you guys have going on!willfull denial will come back and bite you people!why would you even tolerate having those stones in your area? the only things i could come up with is a very bad tourist attraction that brings money into your town,or you all are just simply a bunch of evil people who totally buy into the depopulation/new world order/earth worship bull hocky!

“speak your mind!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

one last thought for now elberton.the depopulation agenda has and is taking place already on multipal fronts and agendas.you will not be exempt from thier agenda!!!!
figgs

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

its a dumb redneck town and i can gaurantee the monument brings no money to the town
pap

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

ummm, I'm not from Elberton, but I do know that's private property and the builders wish to remain anonymous. I also know it is placed in that exact location bc of the area's elevation, whoever placed it there believed it would withstand flooding, maybe? And gee, I wonder why Kentucky is the 1st place people mention when they refer to depopulation? It's possible that they think Kentucky is full of small-minded, judgemental asses... So ass, have you thought about how it would feel if someone were to say your religion or BELIEFS were a very bad tourist attraction? Or are you so much of a brainwashed slave that your beliefs consist of JUDGING OTHERS?? There's your last thought.

Since: Feb 11

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

Ted Turner built it

“speak your mind!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

pap wrote:
ummm, I'm not from Elberton, but I do know that's private property and the builders wish to remain anonymous. I also know it is placed in that exact location bc of the area's elevation, whoever placed it there believed it would withstand flooding, maybe? And gee, I wonder why Kentucky is the 1st place people mention when they refer to depopulation? It's possible that they think Kentucky is full of small-minded, judgemental asses... So ass, have you thought about how it would feel if someone were to say your religion or BELIEFS were a very bad tourist attraction? Or are you so much of a brainwashed slave that your beliefs consist of JUDGING OTHERS?? There's your last thought.
i detect some wilfull denial/ignorance from you papsmear.you can knock ky and name call all you want,i dont care! i dont buy into the control mech. called organized religion! the only people who would defend this monument are pro eugenics.you papsmear are going to find out what its all about. ill give you a little hint,you will not be one of the 500 million.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elberton Discussions

Search the Elberton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min rename 47,542
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Paris 2,036
Review: Lifecare EMS Apr '14 Kirk 3
County blanketed by snow, but 9-1-1 reports few... Feb '14 Harry 1
earthquake Feb '14 dbo32 2
Elberton man charged in September murder (Nov '13) Jan '14 Beady is a Rock Spider 2
Need to Know Jan '14 Need to Know 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elberton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elberton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE