Man Slaps Toddler On Plane; Obama Ret...

Man Slaps Toddler On Plane; Obama Returning To Atlanta; BMW Recalls

There are 2 comments on the WALR-FM Atlanta story from Feb 18, 2013, titled Man Slaps Toddler On Plane; Obama Returning To Atlanta; BMW Recalls. In it, WALR-FM Atlanta reports that:

An Idaho man could get up to a year in jail if convicted of slapping a toddler on a plane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALR-FM Atlanta.

Friend of a friend

Carrollton, GA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
some people dont need to have children.I wish it was ILLEGAL for children under the age of 16 to FLY ON A PLANE.or have NO CHILDREN FLIGHTS.
RWM

Toronto, Canada

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Friend of a friend wrote:
some people dont need to have children.I wish it was ILLEGAL for children under the age of 16 to FLY ON A PLANE.or have NO CHILDREN FLIGHTS.
Hey friend of a friend...so you think some people don't need to have children. Too bad your parents didn't practice what you preach!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elberton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nosy people (Nov '14) Nov '15 Derrick harris 3
News 103-year-old member defies expulsion, goes to c... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Passing Through 1
equility before the law (Aug '15) Aug '15 Donald Kendrick 1
News Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspiracy Theories (May '11) Jul '15 Conspiraciesabound 30
Old House (Apr '15) Apr '15 davis lott 1
News Davenport tops Lucas Oil field at Golden Isles ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 uct 2
News Oglethorpe County teen remains hospitalized fro... (Dec '14) Dec '14 LOVE ONE 1

Elberton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elberton Mortgages